Der eiserne Film 1917
Title: The iron film. Pictures from Germany's war wrought. Military official film of the image and film Office BUFA II. part of blast furnace.
1 subtitles: High up on the highest platform of the furnace you have wide views of the gout, the city, the works and their environment.
Image: blast furnace facilities.
2. subheads: ore 18 cars and 24 car of coke appears alternately in the "bowl" of the blast furnace. The ground is "begichtet".
Image: Feeding of blast furnace.
3. subtitles: Toxic gas escaping from the gout is lit.
Image: Flaring of the escaping gases.
4. subheads: The cast iron in the blast furnace molten is at the bottom of the oven "tapped."
Image: blast furnace tapping.
5. subheads: The liquid cast iron out through a trough of sand in a pan.
Image: Cast iron goes into the pan.
6. the empty cast iron pan is now retracted into the cast iron tunnel.
Image: A work train the empty pan to the right place.
7. Subtitles: The cast iron, pierced by the furnace is in the pan.
Image: Cast iron, running up in the pan.
8 subtitles: 6-7 times a day 400-500 quintals will be stabbed.
Image: The cast iron in the cast iron pan is filled under heavy rain of sparks.
9 subtitles: The cast iron pan is filled to the pig iron mixers of the steelworks.
Image: Ride the factory car to the steel mill.
10 subtitles: Part BUFA closing seal the end of the II title: the iron film. Pictures from Germany's war wrought. Military official film of the image and film Office BUFA III. part: steel mill 1 subtitles: the pan with the liquid cast iron comes in the steelworks in the pig iron mixers, including 5000 Zentner.
Image: Cast iron is filled from pans in the pig iron mixers.
2. subheads: Daily reach 40-42 pans to the mixer.
Image: The discharge goes on.
3. subtitles: The pan to the mixer is lifted by Krahns.
Image: The Pan has been lifted by the crane.
4. Subtitles: The mixer is tipped and emptied 400-440 quintals cast iron while under heavy rain of sparks every time.
Image: Emptying the mixer under heavy rain of sparks.
5. subheads: The cold pig iron transactions on particular routes to steel mill is loaded from Magnetkrahn.
Image: Loading of cast iron by means of magnetic crane.
6 subheads: The cargo is transported by means of elevator to gout of a furnace (Cupolofen) and is fused to the cast iron mixer.
Image: Assembly of the furnace.
7 subtitles: Women working at the Cupol furnace maintenance.
Image: women's work in a steel mill.
8 subtitles: The pan with cast iron is the mixer in a steel mill.
Image: factory car takes the Pan beneath the crane, which picks up the pan.
9. the Krahn is the pan to the converter.
Pig iron used in the converter.
10 subtitles: The pear-shaped converter weighs empty about 1200 Zentner with lining.
Image: The Pan remains before the converter in limbo.
11. Subtitles: The converter stage has risen, and the Pan reaches the mouth of the converter.
Image: Both parts of the bridge of workers were raised so that the pan to the opening of the converter can be reached;
12 subheads: Poured the contents of the pan into the converter.
Image: The Pan is attached to the converter, the pig iron is poured into the converter.
13 subtitles: The converter is.
Image: extraction of steel in the converter;
14 subtitles: Under strong rain of Sparks, air is blown through the converter.
Image: Strong sparks from the converter.
15 subheads: This the pig iron is converted by combustion of carbon, phosphorus, and Silicon in steel.
Image: Combustion of carbon, phosphorus and Silicon in the converter under heavy rain of sparks.
16 subtitles: To the progressive bezw. to determine finished removal of phosphorus, a sample of steel is taken from the charge converter. Image: Flip liquid hot steel into a mould.
17 subtitles: By the addition of lime, resulting slag is deducted, after cool Very much finely ground and used as fertilizer (Phospate).
Image: Extraction of Phospate from slag.
18 subtitles: The casting car is driven under the converter, which emptied the finished steel in the ladle.
Image: Emptying of the converter in the ladle.
19 subtitles: The casting car driving into the casting Hall to the mould (block form.)
Image: After filling the casting car it is in motion.
20 subheads: The shells are used to pour the block form suitable for Auswahlzung.
Image: The casting car rolls to the shells.
21 subtitles: The shells are filled with steel.
Image: Fill the molds.
22 subtitles: The casting car driving after the cast back to the converter Hall.
Image: The last mould is filled with steel, the casting car is back in motion.
23. Subtitles: Cast steel block frozen in a such gravity that is accessible with Stripperkrahn, still glowing on the trolleys used and departed.
Image: A glowing steel block used by a Krahn on a work train car.
24 intertitles: Daily go about 225 blocks in the image mill: transport of steel blocks to the rolling mill.
26 subtitles: Part BUFA closing seal the end of the III title: the iron film. Pictures from Germany's war wrought. Military official film of the image and film Office BUFA IV. part schentitel mill 1: the new crude steel blocks coming of the steel mill to achieve a uniform temperature about 1 hour in deep pits used.
Image: A crane sunk the steel blocks in the ground and get another block;
2. the block of raw steel arrives on the block Street - image: the steel block is lifted on the block road.
3. Subtitles: and is rolled down on the block road to the cross-section growing need for the Fertigstraßen.
Image: Editing the raw steel bracket in the blooming mill.
4. subheads: What the Blockscheere cuts the ingots to the lengths required for the different profiles.
Image. The steel blocks are cut to size.
5. subtitles: The iron stick for the wire rolling mill pilot rolled are forwarded by women.
Image: Women carrying iron stick in the wire mill.
6 subheads: Cut access to the repeated heating in a furnace - image: the iron billets will be ramped up to an annealing furnace.
7 subtitles: and be rolled out after leaving, to Rails, or beams.
Image: Heat oven door closes.
8. Subtitles: The river iron stick in the cast pusher-type furnace on rolling heat heated, undergoes two arranged before rolling mills, - image: the long river iron rolled shuts on the scaffold, is withdrawn, again, ascended to the framework;
9 subtitles: both are equipped with automatically working to guided tours.
Image: The iron stick will be rebooked.
10 subtitles: then also automatically in the underlying line of finish, consisting of 10 rolling mills, convicted to be.
Image: iron sticks come to a machine and rolled into thin sheets.
11 subtitles: The last pair of rollers gives the case a final section (5 mm: 350 meters long.).
Image: Manufacture of wire in the wire mill.
12 subtitles: The finished wire is reeled up automatically to a ring - image: machines automatically rotate the wire to roles.
13. Subtitles: and this form via a mobile cooling bed promoted to the bind database and continue in the wagons.
Image: wire roll float on the portable cooling beds.
14 subtitles: Daily power: 240 000 kilograms.
Image: Removal of the wire coils.
15 intertitles: End of the IV part.
Title: The iron film. Pictures from Germany's war wrought. Military official film of the image - and Fund Office BUFA V. part storage and loading.
1 subtitles: Great Krähne for 5000 kg payload and 30 meters from span coat the whole camp.
Image: Part of the Verladebrücke can be seen. Workers walk around on steel girders.
2. subheads: The Krähne mobile are so-called gantries and lengthwise of the storage bins.
Image: Use of gantries;
3. subtitles: On the Krähnen trolley (trolley) - image are: to see is how the carriage takes a series of steel beams.
4. Subtitles: which is movable in the transverse direction of the Krahns.
Image: The crane with the carriage settles down on a provided freight train.
5. subtitles: The carriages get the lifting and lowering the load.
Image: The crane skating in the longitudinal direction of the train.
6 subtitles: The Krahnführer controls the Krähne by means of special electric motors for each Krahnbewegung in his cab.
Image: The crane stops on a flat car.
7 subtitles: Every Krahn can process 500-660 tonnes per day.
Image: The carriage will drain the steel girders of a car.
8 subtitles: air-raid warning!
Image: air-raid warning;
Workers entering a bunker of the Earth.
9 subtitles: End of the part.
Title: The iron film. Pictures from Germany's war wrought. Military official film of the image and film Office BUFA VI. part production of grenades.
1 subtitles: women's work in the core.
Photo: Women at work in the core.
2. Subtitles: Forming the core.
Image: The worker is from the form and fills them with moulding sand.
3. subtitles: The reconstruction of the moulds for the casting of Garnet.
Image: The worker is the form for the Garnet cast.
4. subheads: 7 grenades are shaped in a block.
Image: Both women and children working on the forms.
5. subtitles: The steel required for the casting of the shells is stabbed in the EAF furnace.
Image: Hot steel flows into a form.
6 subtitles: The steel is poured into the forms of Garnet.
Image: Casting of the pomegranate arils.
7 subtitles: The moulding sand is cut off after the solidification of the "blanks".
Image: Workers and children cut off the molding sand of the forms.
8 subtitles: The "lost head" is turned off and cut off.
Image: Workers shows the "lost head".
9 subtitles: The Hall of the Garnet Turnery.
Image: Workers and workers in the Garnet Turnery.
10. Subtitles: The grenades are "scrubbed."
Image: The outermost layer of the shell is milled off while a worker continually measures the correct width of the grenade.
11 subtitles: The head of the grenades will be abgreht.
Picture: It shows how the head of the grenade "blunt".
12 subtitles: The grenade will be upgraded.
Image: A hole is drilled at the top of the grenade.
13 subtitles: The "Stemmnuten" are milled.
Image: A worker spans the grenades in a machine, where the "Stemmnuten" are milled (not seeing).
14 subtitles: The Guide bead will be "settled."
Image: A worker files along the outer shell of the grenade.
15 subtitles: The copper band management channel is "grained."
Image: A worker has holes for a copper band with punch and hammer.
16 subtitles: The bottom of the shells is "tapped."
Image: a hole is drilled In the rear of the grenade.
17 subtitles: The copper guide ring is pressed. Image: The copper guide ring is a stamped in the grenade.
18 subtitles: Copper guide ring is shut off.
Image: Editing of the Garnet shell with guide ring.
19 subtitles: The shells are loaded.
Image: Loading the grenades.
20 subheads: grenade workers with the war merit cross.
Image: Three workers, who proudly wear the war merit cross.
21 subtitles: war summer evening 1917 image: the railheads in the evening light.
22 subtitles: At the end of the VI part.
German Reich (forge of war, 1917); Blast furnace (German Reich, 1917); Coke (German Reich, 1917); Forge of war (German Reich, 1917); Steel mill (German Reich, 1917); Walzwerk (Roman Empire, 1917); 1914-1918 (total period; first world war); First world war
Industrial Film (S)
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Der eiserne Film
Bilder aus Deutschlands Kriegsschmiede (Additional title)
- Country of Origin:
- German Reich
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 645/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 589/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 861/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 225/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 320/1956
El Mundo al Instante 1142/1987