Welt im Bild 32/1953 01.02.1953
01 2000 deaths waves hit flood in Holland - stand. Flooded fields and homes. People stand on sandbags. Water tumbles over burst dikes in the village. Debris from houses in water. Cows are driven by water and loaded on wagons. Seen through cracked houses wall in room. Street full of water. Homeless children in emergency quarters. Faces of old people. Family at dinner table. Houses in water flood.
02. Berlin: East refugees in Berlin Adenauer in Berlin accompanied by Ernst Reuter. People wave at him. Adenauer beckons. Adenauer and Ernst Reuter attend emergency proceedings by refugees. Refugees go to the Tempelhof airfield for aircraft to take-off in the Federal Republic. Refugees go up stairs and wave front of aircraft.
03. U.S. Secretary of State in Paris Dulles accompanied by MSA Director Stassen descends the stairs and George Bidault is welcomed by the French Foreign Minister.
04. United States: cobalt irradiation to combat cancer cobalt Irradiator, great. Patient wrapped in bandages head during irradiation with the cobalt bomb.
05. Addis Abeba: Christmas in Ethiopia Emperor Haile Selassie at the Christmas party of the Coptic Church. Haile Selassi distributes gifts to the poor and needy.
06. Berlin: Green week plants in the exhibition at the radio tower. Orchids, great. Adenauer goes through the exhibition. Dutch fruit and vegetables. Foreign countries took part for the first time. Geese, great. 2 pigeons, great. Goat, great. Piglet drinking mother animal. 2 cows, big head. Cows stand side by side.
07. Munich: Flyweight boxing: Edgar Basel defeated walking wheel pot / Austria high after violent shock exchange points. Basel violently attacking and pushing pot through the ring. Viewers intermediate cuts, including bald man, great. Viewers wearing glasses. Winner Edgar Basel, breathing heavily after the fight, big.
08 Garmisch: ice hockey Germany - Canada 2:9 1-0 scoring for Canada. Canada is considering. Players fall. Game scenes. With the course of the game, the Canadian superiority is increasingly apparent. Shots on goal.
09 Garmisch: World Championship in the four-man - death ride Felix Endrich / Switzerland Felix Endrich / Switzerland at the wheel of his bobs at the start to his death ride. Bob moves. After the fall of the death in the Bayern curve are people at the scene. Bobs empty at the start. Ripped up root of spruce, against which the Bob was bounced after flight from the Bayern curve. At the start of Franz Rösch to Bob Max and Moritz - Germany III. He is 3rd Anderl Ostler on the railway. He is 2. Start and ride the Bob's United States II. with Johnson at the helm. World champion is the United States II. The winning team with the American Bobpräsidenten. Award ceremony at the Olympic Stadium. Johnson receives from Heuss award. Anderl Ostler receives Heuss Cup.
10. New York: Athletics at Madison Square Garden running 880 yards: Heinz Ulzheimer runs at the front of the peloton on the wooden car with excessive curves. Ulzheimer runs by a large margin. In the last round, the distance decreased, but Ulzheimer WINS by a margin of 5 meters. Heinz Ulzheimer at the award ceremony, great games of the Germany song.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Basel, Edgar; Adenauer, Konrad; Bidault, George; Dulles, John Foster; Selassie, Haile; Reuter, Ernst; Stassen, Harold; Endrich, Felix; Johnson, Luice B.; Kemser, Franz; Ostler, Anderl; Rösch, Hans; Topf, Gerhard; Ulzheimer, Heinz
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Bobsleigh; Boxes; Disasters; Refugees; Plants; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; sports facilities; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); State visits (inside); Animals (except dogs); Disease; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Medicine; People; Water; Christmas; Agriculture; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Hockey; Exhibitions; Agriculture; Sports honors; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 32/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand flood in Holland origin: Polygoon cross-section refugees in West Berlin camera: Obeng Dulles in Paris origin: Pathé journal nuclear energy against cancer/cobalt bump origin: Tele News Haile Selassie/Christmas in Addis Abeba origin: Tele News green week in Berlin camera: Obeng, Obeng sports boxing: Basel pot camera: Hafner, Chef ice hockey: Kiessersee-Canada camera: Lutz, cooking death ride bobsledder of Endrichs camera: Hafner, cooking ceremony Garmisch camera: Lutz
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 184/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 978/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 568/1960
Welt im Bild 143/1955
El Mundo al Instante 702/1976
Welt im Bild 23/1952