Welt im Bild 33/1953 08.02.1953
1st John Foster Dulles in Bonn waving German and US flag, big. Rolling out aircraft from the front with 4 rotating propellers. Adenauer in accompaniment at the airfield with Hallstein, among others. Dulles and MSA Director Harold Stassen go down stairs. Adenauer and Dulles, great for greeting. The Palais Schaumburg, before waving German and US flag. Dulles and Adenauer going in support in the House. Cameramen. Dulles speaks before microphones recorded interview: "we are visiting each of the six continental countries, which have signed the European defence and security advice... We know, Chancellor Adenauer as one of the post was eminent statesman of the world. He has the imagination to see the great possibilities and the realism to move forward to turn those possibilities into realities"interpreter Weber translates the address o-ton:"we know that Chancellor Adenauer of one of most important statesmen of the post-war period is. He had the foresight to realize the possibilities of the future and he has also the realism to move forward together with the other Nations, and this vision into reality." Handshake of Adenauer-Dulles. Dulles and Stassen visit Heuss in the Villa Hammerschmidt. Dulles, Heuss, and streets in the conversation. Erich Stoll on the camera.
02. Washington: Eisenhower Government Declaration pretends the Congress Eisenhower speaks to American foreign policy. New situation in the far East. (Withdrawal of the fleet from the waters of Formosa and repeal the neutralization. Tschiang Kai Schek can now attack the Chinese motherland of Formosa from) members of Parliament stand up and clap.
03. Formosa: Parade and maneuver of the national Chinese Army aerial view of the capital, Taipei. Tschiang Kai Schek decreases military parade. Aircraft start to maneuver. Dropping a bomb and explosion with large mushroom. Soldiers practice of ships from invasion. Tank.
04. Hannover: Funeral of Duke Ernst August of Brunswick was buried in the Park of Schloß Herrenhausen. Delegations from associations with flags pass by the grave. A member of the Knights Hospitaller bears order pillow. Hunter blow the last Halali. Among the funeral guests of Prince Louis Ferdinand of Prussia and wife Kira. At the grave the widow, only daughter of Emperor Wilhelm II. The young Duke, Prince Oskar of Prussia. Wreath loop of the Federal President.
05. strike in the port of New York the Ile De France is situated in the Harbour and tried to fasten during the strike of the tug crews. Small rescue boat brings the country ropes on the quay. Men pull the ship at the pier.
06. Louisiana: oil tank fire burning oil tanks. Used to wipe out of boats.
07. Munich: Parisian hats close-up shots of mannequins with straw hats. Wide hat with veil. Straw Hat with flower decoration. Spring CAP, small. Black broad straw hat with rose. -Fitting Cap.
08. Movie ball in Düsseldorf under the guests waving Hans Albers. Order of ceremony for the celebrities. Hand Albers, Ludwig Schmitz, Bundestag bird, Lieselotte Pulver and Walter Giller received order. Kristina Söderbäum and Willy Birgel, Paul Henkele. Swaying movie stars.
09 England: Jonny Williams jumps in training Jonny Williams run via gate. Shadow boxing, skipping rope and gymnastics. Close-up of Jonny Williams.
10 New York: Gloves amateur boxer in the ring boxing the Golden. Boxer beat a violently together. Viewers cheer. Boxer falls to the ground. Referee counts.
11 Berlin: Bands invade Indoor Horse Show in the Sports Hall at the radio tower. Rider on the course. Price of the Nations: Birley, England on the mold of Balbo. Helga Köhler on Armalva. Bud Monheim rides one-armed man flawlessly on Flash. Best single rider is Hans Günther Winkler on fees. Winner of the prize of the Nations is Germany. Award ceremony with the German team. Among the spectators Susanne Erichson. Advertisement: Telegraph - continental tyres - Lux.
12 Freudenstadt: championship season start of the teams. Skier fall during season changes. Skier at running through snow-covered landscape and snowy forest. Departure from the finish. It wins the season Bayern I ride through the target.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Birley ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Albers, Hans ; Birgel, Willi ; Dulles, John Foster ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Erichsen, Susanne ; Braunschweig-Lüneburg von, Ernst August ; Giller, Walter ; Hallstein, Walter ; Henckels, Paul ; Heuss, Theodor ; Louis Ferdinand von Preußen ; Oskar von Preußen ; Pulver, Lieselotte ; Söderbaum, Kristina ; Schmitz, Jupp ; Stassen, Harold ; Stoll, Erich ; Tschiangkaischek ; Vogel, Rudolf ; Weber, Paul ; Köhler, Helga ; Monheim, Bud ; Williams, Johnny ; Winkler, Hans Günter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bombs ; Boxes ; cameramen, cameramen ; Carnival ; Disasters ; Flags ; Carnival ; Fire ; filmmaking ; Medals, awards, honors ; Parades ; Photographers ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; State visits (inside) ; Strike, strike ; Deaths, funerals ; Maneuver ; Social events ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 33/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial mark of Foster Dulles in Bonn camera: reason, reason, Stoll, Stoll, Essmann cross-section Eisenhower's Formosa-Declaration of origin: Tele News parade in Formosa v. Tschinag kei Senek origin: Metro burial Duke Ernst August camera: Luppa strike in the port of New York origin: Metro fire storm in Louisiana origin: Tele News Knave camera: Lutz film ball in Düsseldorf camera: Essmann, basic sports training Jonny Williams origin: Pathe news boxes to the Golden Shoe origin: Paramount riding and jumping tournament in Berlin camera: Obeng relay Championship in the Black Forest camera: Obeng final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 213/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 482/1959
Welt im Film 346/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 402/1957