Welt im Bild 36/1953 01.03.1953
01 Stalin + title page of the Hamburg night blade "The whole world looks to the Kremlin", evening newspaper "Stalin stroke - the Red Tsar is dying", the world "Josef W. Stalin is dead -" morning post "Josef Stalin is dead". Last week show shots: Stalin decreases parade on the red square. Greeting Stalin, big.
02 blow industrial fair in Hannover international flags of 31 Nations. Visitors in the exhibition golden slipper at the booth of Morocco. Japanese silk. German porcelain with a Chinese painting. 2 porcelain figures designed by Bele Bachem. Vase with head of Cocteau. Ironing wrinkles with the Bügelpilt. Electric Bügelfaltenbügler. Waterproof silk stocking.
03. Rome: Conference of Ministers of underlies soldier greets, large. Cameramen. De Gasperi in addition to Adenauer, great. Georges Bidault, great. (Sought a compromise solution to the question of the EDC Treaty.)
04. Indochina: Training of soldiers for jungle combat soldiers with bayonets about the struggle of man against man. Training for the guerrilla war in the jungle. Jumping into water. Climbing over a high wall. River will wade through. Gun under foliage. Go over bridge.
05. Tokyo: Exit of the dead ship Nippon Maru, the Japanese Minister of Social Affairs adopted the Nippon Maru at the exit to the Pacific Islands, to bring home the bones of fallen Japanese soldiers from there. Women waving to the ship.
06. Düsseldorf: Appearance of Les IKARUS acrobatics show in the Palladium 2 artists. The dice pyramid: Untermann is located on tables. Dice are piled on his feet. Artist makes Handstand on the dice. He pushes away dice and is collected on the feet of the Untermanns. Reverse copying. Artists are bowing.
07th Biebrich: smokers Club men of the smokers Club stuck up on cigars. Men sit at long tables and smoking. Smoking, that's great. Smoking mouth, great. Young man looks over the edge of the table and secretly smokes on dropped cigar. Smoke things out of window. The slowest smoker is awarded as the winner. Winner with the great cigar.
08 Hamburg: jazz concert Jazz for Hamburg. It sings Ella Fitzgerald "on the sunny side". On the drums of Gene Krupa with "How high the moon". Oscar Peterson plays the piano. On the trumpet of Charly shavers. People clap enthusiastically.
09th bad Mitterndorf / Austria: International ski flying week various ski jumper. Jump from Sherwood / United States. With 113 meters he 3. Toni Brutscher / Germany, is large with 109 meters 4. Toni Brutscher with skis strapped down beside him. Jump from Andreas Däscher / Switzerland. He is 2nd Andreas Däscher after the jump, great. Starter waving banner. Start and jump of winner Sepp Bradl / Austria. Sepp Bradl, big 10 Chile: table tennis table tennis from every position plays the Chilean table tennis master. He throws himself to the floor, turns and plays against 2 opponents. Plays sitting down and drinking it out of glass. Reads newspaper, smoking a cigarette and plays table tennis. Striking the ball with chair back.
11 California: Santa Anita horse races start from Star Boxing. Galloping horses. Total viewers. From the 3rd position, pulls Calumet forward and attacking the leader. In the HomeStretch, 3 horses head to head fight for the victory. Calumet WINS by a small margin.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bradl, Sepp ; Brutscher, Toni ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Bidault, George ; Fitzgerald, Ella ; Gaspery de, Alcide ; Krupa, Gene ; Peterson, Oscar ; Shavers, Charly ; Stalin, Josef ; Däscher, Andreas ; Sherwood
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Indochina, Indochina war ; cameramen, cameramen ; Musical events ; News, communications ; Photographers ; Press, press conferences ; Smoking ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; table tennis ; Deaths, funerals ; Military ; Contracts ; Foreign policy events ; Architecture ; Exhibitions ; Military ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 36/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand industrial fair Hanover World Qu.
Meeting of Foreign Ministers in Rome origin: iNcom School of guerrilla war origin: Gaumont "Nippon Mahru" death ship origin: Asahi news "Les Ikarus" dice pyramid camera: Basic, eating men smoking Club camera: strong jazz at the Philharmonic camera: Luppa, Katzke sports Skiflagwoche in Kulm: Sepp Bradl origin: Gaumont tennis champion in Chile origin: Gaumont Santa Anita race origin: Pathe news final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 780/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 237/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 962/1968