Welt im Bild 38/1953 15.03.1953
01 Tito in London Cruiser runs on the River Thames. Tito rises in barge. The Tower Bridge. Barge docks at Westminster Pier. Prince Philip. Churchill and Eden welcomed Tito. Policemen as shut-off on the road. Tito and Prince Philip pace front of the stand. Tito put down on the grave of the unknown soldier wreath supper. Gossip behind wall bars. Road sign Downing Street! Tito and Churchill faced fireplace. Tito Churchill stretches out the hand which it overlooks, close-up of Tito. Handshake Tito-Churchill.
02. unrest in Tehran Shah Reza Pahlevi speaks to people. Crowd made the Shah, who intends to leave, loyalty rally the country.
03. Formosa: Martin Artajo of the Spanish Foreign Minister visit after concluding a Friendship Pact between Spain and the Spanish Foreign Minister Martin Artajo visited Formosa national China. Artaja on the plane. Airfield Artaja airplane leaves and walks off front of national Chinese stand. Children give flowers. Actress in addition to Tschiang Kai Schek sitting at the reception.
04. India: Gandhi's flowers lay down on the tomb of 5th anniversary of the death of Mahatma Gandhi Nehru. Indians parade past the grave. Speaker announce the peaceful teachings of Gandhi's.
05. Rome: After separation by Faruk returns fool Iman to Cairo back reporters waiting for the appearance of Marriman. Reporter with camera eats bread. Another drink from the bottle. Men run to Mercedes. Luggage will be loaded onto the airfield. Fool Iman and mother go in accompaniment to the airfield and enter.
06. Africa: Defence Minister René Pleven visited French naval base at MERs el Kebir. Pleven visited the facilities of the fleet base. Underground tunnels were blown up in rocks to protect against nuclear attacks. Small train in rocks. French Fremdenlegionäre parading before Pleven in Sidi Bel Abbes.
07. Paris: Stroll through the fashion of the thousand-year demonstration of fur dress from the stone age. Rococo fashion with Tower hairstyle. Dress and riding costume from the time of Elizabeth I of England. Biedermeier dress. The fashion before the first world war. Charleston fashion.
08 born in German zoos Porcupine: baby Porcupine next to mother. Little porcupine sitting on hand and is weighed. Camel: Small camel goes on wobbly legs. Camel drinks mother animal. Camel head, large. Small camel stumbles and falls down. Chimpanzee: 2 young chimpanzees go in a row at the same pace. Small chimpanzee tries to use that burst balloon.
09 Hamburg: kids soccer FC St. Pauli - SC Union 4-0 teams running a. The game guide welcome to the referee and are To give Each other the hand. Game boys. Goalkeeper keeps. Great goalie. Shot on goal for St. Pauli. Ball flying into the audience. Game in front of the gate of the Union. Boy as a viewer based on hands, great. St. Pauli's shots on goal. Boy with winter hat, great. Girl laugh. Boy shows his neighbors bird.
10 St. Anton: Kandahar race OSSI Reichert goggles opts for, great. Women's downhill: Trude Klecker / Austria on the route. She is 2 and winner of the combination. Run the winner Thea Hohleitner / Austria. Slalom men: skier sit side by side and fold the start number. Beni o Doherty / Germany on the line. He is 5th round Walter Schuster / Austria. Run Anderl Molterer / Austria. Molterer WINS and is winner of the combination at the same time. Ride through the target.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Artajo, Martin; Churchill, Winston; Eden, Anthony; Gandhi, Mahatmah; Narriman; Nehru, Indira; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Pleven, René; Reza Pahlevi von Persien; Tito, Josip; Tschiangkaischek; Hohleitner, Thea; Klecker, Trude; Molterer, Anderl; Obermüller, Beni; Reichert, Ossi; Schuster, Walther
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Hands; Children; Football; Parades; Police; Rings; Shipping; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Skibike; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Townscapes: Europe; Animals (except dogs); Unrest; wreath stoppages; Military; Military events; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Fashion; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Military; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 38/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Tito in London origin: Pathe News World-Qu.
Tehran street fighting origin: Tele News Spanish Mission in Formosa origin: No.-Thu 5 death day Gandhi origin: Gaumont naval base origin: Metro fool Iman returns home origin: SEDI Moulin Rouge fashion origin: Pathé journal animal trivia camera: Basic, Luppa, Stoll, Chef sports kids football camera: Luppa Kandahar race downhill origin: Austria war cloud catcher origin: Pathé journal end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 96/1951
Welt im Bild 141/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 622/1961
Hinter den Kulissen der Reichspost