Welt im Bild 39/1953 22.03.1953
01 Bonn: Ratification of the EDC contracts by the Bundestag the Federal House (title underground). Adenauer in accompaniment. Pan Chamber. Adenauer speaking interview: "we lay the foundations for an economic and political unification of Europe through the ratification of these treaties as a free people and to save Europe from the impending decline and fall. That, ladies and gentlemen, are the large, indeed decisive factors for our decisions and our actions. Decisions imperiously demand major aspects and conditions of the time. If it is but over the target clear, to proceed decisively the way, leading to this goal." President of the Bundestag Hermann Ehlers, great. Settings of the Government Bank Lehr with Kaiser, Schäffer, Dehler, Blücher, dog hammer, Seebohm. Members of the Socialist Group and others Ollenhauer. Ollenhauer on the lectern speaks o-ton: "ladies and gentlemen! In this spirit the social democratic parliamentary group rejects the present treaties." The Government Bank of Adenauer, Hallstein, Blücher. Cinematographer. The public gallery. Deputies vote by hand lifting. The treaties are adopted by a large majority.
02. Ernst Reuter in New York the Empire State Building, before Ernst Reuter. Soldiers with banners took. Ernst Reuter goes up steps before City Hall with stock. The Mayor of New York City presented honorary Ernst Reuter. The honorary diploma, great. Cameramen and photographers. Ernst Reuter, great. Ernst Reuter greets on an open carriage ride through the city.
03. Nevada: American atom bomb attempt the desert of Nevada. Flying aircraft. Crew puts on goggles and respirators. The target field from the top. Bombs flap opens under the plane. Explosion. Mushroom cloud. Traces of test missiles in addition to the mushroom cloud.
04. Bomb on American aircraft carrier (cameraman was killed) approach by fighter-bombers and landing on aircraft carriers. When landing, dissolves bomb from wing and flies over deck. Bomb detonation.
05. Frankfurt. Autosalon Heuss awarded the silver Laurel racers Kling and heart at the opening of the Auto Salon. In the exhibition Mercedes sedan and cabriolet and winner car of Mexico. Opel Olympia. BMW 501 look under hood. VW - aircooled. Glass car turns. Young woman fudges on reclining seat in styling Coupé. VW deck. Beach umbrella and deck chair, sits on the woman and waving at passing police officers is on moving VW.
06. the police, your friend and helper (April 1 - story) policemen rise with small flower bouquets out of car and hand over the bouquets passers-by and a small child in sports car. See Park signs sleeping driver at the wheel of car. Police officer gently wake him and offers him a cigar. Homeless man sleeping on a park bench. Next to him sits Mr. Purzer and reads newspaper. COP tries to wake up sleeping. He inflates the police your friend and Assistant balloons containing text and attached them to collar of Schlafendem. Balloons lift man swaying going away. Mr Purzer laughing, great. Hand turns phone disc. Young woman on the phone. COP enters the House and rings at front door. Young woman opens. Children run in on a police officer. Police officer playing with children and bring them to bed while wife goes out. Calendar April 1.
07. Berlin: Light heavyweight boxing: Gerhard Hecht defeated Albert Finch, England by knockout box poster: Gerhard Hecht, German Champion - Albert Finch, England. Gong beat. Impact Exchange Oskar Sima in the audience, great. Finch to the ground must be in the 6th round. Excited spectator. Bag, large hands with ring. Older spectator smoking cigarette. Finch stands up again and attacks. Hit by Pike throws Finch against the ring ropes. Finch stands in the corner of the ring and defended himself. Viewers warp face, great. Finch has back to the ground. Finch kneels on the rope, hand crumpled newspaper, big. Finch stands up at 8 and boxes reeling further. Pike again knocks him to the ground. In the 9th round, relinquishes Finch. Viewers with sunglasses slaps. Hecht as the winner in the ring alongside Finch.
08 Cologne: 0-0 teams run football Germany - Austria in the square. Viewer screen (75,000). Heuss greets the player. Behind him is Captain Fritz Walther and presents. Kick-off. Othmar Walther shoots wide shot on goal. Goalkeeper keeps. Spectators close to half. Battle for the ball in the midfield, Saeed storms with the ball and returns to the Center. A spectator holds the hand in front of your face. Bigger audience next to wife, both wearing sunglasses. Austria stormed and shoots on goal. Turek holds. Laughing audience. MORLOCK from the gate. Goalie throws himself on the ball. Austrian players carried on stretcher from the square. Spectator, large. You discussed heavily with binoculars. Rabitt has a shot blocked by goalkeeper in the off. Heads of spectators close to half, in the middle of Heuss. Viewers with police (security guard) CAP, large. Austria, big throw-in. Posipahl is defined by the header. Rahn is storms. Ball rolling over the line. Rahn touchline and Morlock scores goal that is not recognized. People jump. Viewers particularly strong glasses with built-in lenses. Turek on ball defense. Viewers filling picture, sitting in the foreground on the Earth. Posipahl brings Austrian player just before the penalty area on a case. Rahn misses on the target. Viewers will pop up. After the game, the spectators on the course run.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Blücher, Franz ; Dehler, Thomas ; Ehlers, Hermann ; Hallstein, Walter ; Heuss, Theodor ; Kaiser, Jakob ; Lehr ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Purzer, Manfred ; Reuter, Ernst ; Seebohm ; Sima, Oskar ; Schäffer, Fritz ; Finch, Albert ; Hecht, Gerhard ; Herz, Wilhelm ; Kling, Karl ; Morlock, Max ; Posipal, Jupp ; Rahn, Helmut ; Röhrig ; Schäfer, Albert ; Turek, Toni ; Walter, Fritz ; Walter, Otmar
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Bombs ; Boxes ; Honors ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; Football ; Parades ; Photographers ; Police ; Postal, postal services ; Joke ; Shipping ; Sleep ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Contracts ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Atom ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in North America ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 39/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand camera: Stoll EDC Treaty camera: Basic, basic world-Qu.
Reuter in New York origin: paramount atomic explosion origin: Metro aircraft bomb explodes v. d. camera origin: Metro automobile show Frankfurt camera: strong VW sunroof camera: basic police - your friend and helper camera: Luppa boxes: right Finen camera: Obeng football: Germany Austria camera: Stoll, reason, Essmann end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 375/1957
El Mundo al Instante 814/1978
Welt im Bild 164/1955