Welt im Bild 40/1953 29.03.1953
01 England: Queen Mary + people stand before the bulletin that announces the death of Queen Mary. Photos of Queen Mary from the year 1893 as a young woman of the future King George v Queen Mary with a Crown next to King George V. In carriage driving in 1953 when the 25-year anniversary of the Government. Their grand-daughters Elizabeth and Margaret 1935 Queen Mary along with her son of King George v and her oldest son Duke of Windsor. Queen Mary with her grandson Prince Charles on the arm. The coffin is transferred from Marlborough House to Westminster. Bearskin hats will accompany the casket on a gun carriage. The Dukes of Edinburgh, Windsor, Gloechester and Kent walk behind the coffin. Westminster welcomes the Archbishop of Canterbury, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mother Elizabeth and Princess Margaret. Soldiers carry the coffin into the Church. Big Ben. Lying in State. People parade on the coffin.
02. Indochina: Visit of the Commander of UN forces in Korea, General Clark in Saigon General Clark is greeted upon arrival at the airport. Clark welcomes French officers. Clark in conversation.
03. Pakistan: the Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs Artajo in Karachi visit Street in Karachi with bicycle. Rickshaws, street railway. Camel pulls car. Street vendors sit on the street with their goods. Actress lays down on the tomb of Liaquat Ali Khan wreath. In the historic town of Tatta, actress visit Temple.
04. Nevada: atomic bomb the test site. Dolls houses are messed up after trying. Explosion with automatic camera filmed. 1000 metres away from the explosion, House flies in the air.
05. United States: Sabre jet fighter of the Sabre jet fighter was equipped with new weapons. 24 remote-controlled rockets are fired. Target aircraft on the ground is taken and burns up.
06. Wilhelmshaven: Explosion of munitions-Entschärfungs system clock commutes through explosion debris. Destroyed bicycles and cars. Broken Windows and roofs. Men carry ammunition from the disaster area.
07. Bonn: Heuss receives young competition winners the Villa Hammerschmidt. Front of the House, Heuss welcomes 125 young people and their teachers. 2 girls from the Lüneburg Heath of present Heath Strauß. Heuss, great. Heuss congratulated the young winners.
8 chicken flute player sitting in front of chicken cages and plays. Chicken cage, large. Eat chickens in small cages. Eggs fall backwards and are collected. Chick in incubator. Easter egg is opened. Chick.
09th Sicily: car racing Grand Prix of Syracuse (formula II.)
Start. Ascari Ferrari driving the No. 24. Car on the track and curve. With the No. 2 Dr. Farina. Burning racing car of Americans on the line to ride against wall. Car is transported from the racetrack. Driver was uninjured. Graffenried / Switzerland on Maserati WINS. Graffenried with wreath.
10. England: Oxford - Cambridge row start on the River Thames. Cambridge takes to quick start the Guide, Oxford more than a boat length behind. At the finish, Cambridge has lead more than 8 lengths. Spectators on the shore. Rowers after the victory.
11 Aintree: Grand National horses at the start. Start band stands out. Launch of 31 horses, (5 achieve the goal). Jump over the first obstacle. Topple 2 horses. Jockey stays between horse legs. Jumps and falls on the 3rd obstacle. Jump over the 6 obstacle at the time under the microscope without crashes. 3 heavy falls to the next obstacle. Horse refuses to jump. The following horse runs against it. Jockey plummets over the obstacle. Top 4 horses. Viewers with binoculars. The leading horse crashes shortly before the finish. The Irish gelding early leads crap. Jump over the final obstacle. Early mist WINS by a large margin.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ascari, Alberto; Artajo, Martin; Canterbury von; Gable, Clark; Elizabeth von England; Elisabeth II. von England; Georg V. von England; Georg VI. von England; Gloucester von; Heuss, Theodor; Herzog von Kent; Margaret von England; Mary von England; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Herzog von Windsor; Farina; Graffenried
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Honors; Railways; Indochina, Indochina war; Children; Explosions; aircraft; motor sports; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Reviews; Rowing; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Townscapes: Asia; Animals (except dogs); Deaths, funerals; wreath stoppages; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Atom; Sports honors; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 40/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Queen Mary + origin: Pathe News World-Qu.
Clark in Saigon origin: Gaumont span. Minister of Foreign Affairs in Karachi origin: No. do Navada nuclear origin: Metro Sabre jets origin: Metro explosion in Wilhelmshaven camera: Luppa Preisaussenreib. Heuss camera winner: Essmann chicken farm camera: basic car racing Italy origin: iNcom Oxford-Cambridge boat race origin: Pathe news grand national origin: Pathe news end brand
Have you seen these gems?
El Mundo al Instante 805/1978
Welt im Bild 128/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 43/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 522/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 370/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 838/1966