Welt im Bild 42/1953 12.04.1953
01 Adenauer in the United States Washington: rolling out propeller aircraft (title underground). Secretary of State Dulles in conversation with MSA Director Stassen, great. Adenauer comes down stairs of the private plane of the US President, Hallstein is behind him. Adenauer is welcomed by Vice President Nixon and Dulles. Adenauer between Nixon and Dulles holds welcome speech. As a listener Lotte Adenauer with flowers and Hallstein. Car driving before. Adenauer and Hallstein alight. Adenauer and Hallstein entered the White House. Handshake Adenauer-Eisenhower. The welcome gift painting "The adoration of the Magi" by an unknown master of the 16th century. The University of Georgetown in Washington. Adenauer is awarded the honorary doctorate of the rights. Lotte Adenauer, great as a listener. Hallstein in the gown at the ceremony. Soldiers present. Adenauer lay down a wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier at the hero cemetery in Arlington. Games of the Germany song. Faces of U.S. soldiers, great. With Bearskin hat, waved beside the banner. The wreath, large. The White House. Next to Eisenhower, Adenauer leaves the White House with chief interpreter Weber. Photographers and cameramen. Adenauer with Hallstein, Eisenhower and Nixon in the circle of participants To give up the hand.
02. Luxembourg: Lady wedding of hereditary Grand Duke Johann with the Belgian Princess Josephine Charlotte the Cathedral. Wedding ceremony in the Cathedral. Hereditary Grand Duke Johann leaves the Church under crossed sabers of senior officers with Princess Josephine Charlotte and get in car. People wave at the bride and groom. People press behind barrier. The bride and groom greeting from the balcony. People wave.
03. Japan: Prince Akihito headed for England Akihito's Coronation celebrations aboard the luxury liner President Wilson and beckons. Crowd on the shore. People wave to the Crown Prince. Thousands of streamers are thrown off the boat and make the last linkage to the country at the exit of the vessel. Escort boats launched the ship. Akihito, great on the railing. Cruising ship against the evening sky.
04. Prague: Funeral of President Clement Gottwald funeral procession. Gottwald is transformed into glass coffin to its final resting place. Crowd goes behind the coffin. The newly-elected President Antonin Zapotocki is welcomed by military detachment. Zapotocki slaps on balconies clapping people to.
05. Nairobi: acts of violence of Mau Mau in Kenya burned huts and devastation. The colonial police arrested natives. Prisoner squat in a row screen 06. Holland: Dyking destroyed dikes water lapped. Debris are driven to the coast. Flooded land. Men make chain and become sand bags, to build protection dikes.
07. Stockholm: Dag Hammarskjöld is UN Secretary General door opens. His desk sits the new Secretary-General of the United Nations Dag Hammarskjöld. Hammarskjöld contagious whistle and converses with reporters (not a quote).
08 Schleswig: Farewell parade of the Norwegian Prince Olaf of Norway Brigade greets the Norwegian flag. Waving flag, great. Norwegian soldiers parading before returning to Norway. Viewers get up from their seats. The Norwegian flag is obtained.
09th reconstruction of Rodenkirchner Rhine bridge in dizzying heights leads catwalk across the Rhine. Men go over the suspension bridge. Cinematographer Horst Grund films work on the bridge from a dangerous position. View from top of traffic on the road. Work of the bridge engineers at dizzy heights. Panoramic views from the top through the steel mesh of the makeshift bridge under passing ships.
10 Kiel: heavyweight boxing: Günter Nuremberg beat Steve McCall / Canada k.o. boxing match in the Baltic Hall. Nuremberg begins the battle with a wild flurry. McCall is pushed into the corner of the ring. Referee separates. 2 viewers. Man strikes the gong to the second round. Nuremberg lands a hit on the Chin. McCall crashes and clings to Nuremberg. McCall is located in the corner. Referee counts. Slowly, McCall stands up again and turns completely dazed the fight, unsecured claims. Nuremberg attacking Right away and strikes. McCall is almost out of the ring and hanging between the ropes of the ring. Referee counts in from. Nuremberg helps his opponents. Winner Günter Nuremberg in a bathrobe in the ring.
11 Leverkusen: Football Bayer Leverkusen - 1 FC Cologne 2:2 the goat mascot of the 1st FC Cologne. Flying ball. Shot on goal 1:0 for Leverkusen. Audience clapping. Older woman with glasses clap enthusiastically. Cologne storms. Shortly before the penalty, the striker is hit and falls. Young spectator with sunglasses, wholesale. Free kick is executed. Goalkeeper keeps. Attack by Leverkusen. Goalkeeper keeps. Viewers with Hat, big, propped up the face in his hand. Head ball pass in the penalty area by Leverkusen. Goalkeeper catches flank. Laughing audience, great. Post shot, then shot on goal 1:1 for Cologne. Audience claps. Shot on goal by Leverkusen. Young spectator motorcycle hat and glasses. In the 55th minute, Cologne shoots that 2:1 audience side half-close. Leverkusen stormed. Players in the battle for the ball. Ball flies. Wide shot of Leverkusen leads to compensate for 2:2 man claps. Annoying boy. 2 little boys one shakes his head.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Adenauer, Lotte; Akihito; Charlotte von Belgien; Dulles, John Foster; Eisenhower, Dwight; Gottwald, Clemens; Grund; Hallstein, Walter; Hammarskjöld, Dag; Johann von Luxemburg; Nixon, Harold; Olaf V. von Norwegen; Stassen, Harold; Weber, Paul; Zapotocki, Antonin; McCall, Steve; Nürnberg, Günter
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; Honors; Higher education; cameramen, cameramen; Flags; Football; Parades; Photographers; Shipping; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; sports facilities; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Deaths, funerals; UN; Unrest; automotive engineering, automotive; wreath stoppages; Military; Engagement; Water; Foreign policy events; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Jobs; Construction; Crew; Gifts; Military; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 42/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Adenauer in United States camera: Luppa world-Qu.
Wedding in Luxembourg origin: Gaumont Akihito departure origin: Asahi news funeral Gottwald Zápotocký "Successor" origin: paramount Mau Mau origin: Tele News Holland Dyking origin: Polygoon Hammerskjöld interview origin: Metro Norway. Parade in Schleswig camera: P, Stoll Rodenkirchner bridge camera: basic boxes: Nuremberg McCall camera: Stoll, p soccer: Leverkusen 1. FC Cologne camera: Basic, strong, Essmann end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Die Geburt des Reichsrundfunk in Berlin im Jahre 1923
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 406/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 306/1955
Welt im Film 362/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 135/1952
Die Räumung einer Stadt im bedrohten Gebiete (Wytschaetebogen)