Welt im Bild 45/1953 03.05.1953
01: Berlin labor day Rally on the square of the Republic. Crowd. Writing on the speaker's podium WINS freedom. Paul Henry Spaak speaks (not a quote). Jakob Kaiser at the lectern. Spectators close to half. Ernst Reuter on the lectern (claim of reunification in freedom - no original sound). Pigeons fly up. Munich: In the Congress Hall, Chairman Walter DGB speaks Friday (no interview). Kassel: ceremony in the Assembly Hall of the Henschel-Werke. Heuss speaks and pays tribute to the performance of the industrial worker for the rebuilding (no interview) audience clapping. Heuss earned workers gives the Federal cross of merit. The Bundesverdienstkreuz in big boxes. Rhine: Transparent Rhine steamer free democratic party. Smoking chimneys on the banks of the Rhine. May Day celebrations in the wine village with drink great wine glass.
02. Hamburg: Inauguration of the new Lombards bridge balloon Lombardsbrücke. Mayor Brewer cuts the Ribbon at opening and goes next to Heuss and citizenship President Schönfelder with Entourage over the bridge. Aerial view of the ceremony. Flying sport plane.
03. Hamburg: Opening of the international horticultural exhibition aerial photographs of the site Planten un Blomen. Flower beds. The decorated Ernst Merck Halle. Heuss to the lectern at the speech. Listeners applaud. Heuss during tour of the exhibition. James B. Conant, large, Heuss in addition to Brauer, great. Match the water organ.
04. Bonn: Visit of Norwegian Foreign Minister Halvard Lange the Palais Schaumburg. Reverses Mercedes with a motorcycle escort. Car blow opens. The Norwegian Foreign Minister Halvard Lange gets out. Sentinel presents the rifle. Adenauer and Vice-Chancellor Blücher in conversation with Lange (thanks for the donation of prefabricated houses for German refugees).
05. Lisbon: 25th anniversary of Oliveira Salazar, Prime Minister Salazar from window beckons crowd. Secondments with flags and colonial troops March past.
06. Korea: Demonstration in Seoul for reunification large rally in Seoul under the slogan "give and unity or death". UN delegation North Korean prisoners return to North Korea deny expected North Korean General to negotiate, as 30,000.
07. Heidelberg: Oakley fashion mannequins in the courtyard of the Heidelberg Castle. Mannequins alongside men in armour. Mannequin in evening dress with wide-cut skirt. Mannequins with deep dekolletiertem dress is sitting on wall besides miners. Colorful afternoon dress. Summer dress with jacket. 2 Knights lower Saber before mannequin with fragrant summer dress. Mannequin opens the visor on Knight's helmet. Mannequins drink in the courtyard from the large wine glass.
08. Wiesbaden: International tennis tournament final men's single: Engelbert Koch / Cologne play against Horst Hermann / Rheydt. Spectators close to half. Audience clapping. Game scenes. Point gain for Hermann. Engelbert Koch WINS. Both players To give himself hand after the game on the net.
09 London: Cup final Blackpool - Bolton Wanderers 4-3 kick-off. The 1st goal falls after 90 seconds. Bolton stormed and shoots the 1:0 viewers screen waving flags. Shot by Bolton on empty goal in the post. Players fall over each other at the gate. Blackpool shoots 1 crowd of balancing 1: screen with flags. Blackpool goalkeeper missed the ball, scoring 2-1 to Bolton. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip sitting in the gallery. After halftime, shoots Bolton this 3:1 people cheering and waving flags. Stanley Matthews, Blackpool, on the ball. He charge ahead on the side flank to the Center, is scoring goal 3:2. Blackpool again in the attack. Foul. Free-kick on the wall over the door 3:3. Shortly before the end of the game, flank to the Center reflects Matthews. Shot on goal 4:3 for Blackpool. The players embrace. Spectators waving flags. Queen Elizabeth presented the trophy and congratulated the players. The players hold up the trophy.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Blücher, Franz ; Brauer, Max ; Conant, James B. ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Freitag, Walter ; Heuss, Theodor ; Kaiser, Jakob ; Lange, Halvard ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Reuter, Ernst ; Salazar, Antonio de Oliviera ; Spaak, Paul Henry ; Schönfelder ; Hermann, Horst ; Koch, Engelbert ; Matthews, Stanley
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Demonstrations ; Honors ; Domestic events ; Flags ; Football ; Musical events ; Medals, awards, honors ; Parades ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; State visits (inside) ; Tennis ; Animals (except dogs) ; Korea war ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Foreign policy events ; Listener ; Fashion ; aerial photographs ; Construction ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Trade unions ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 45/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial mark 1 may in Germany camera: Basic, basic, strong, Cook, cooking, Obeng world-Qu.
Inauguration of the Lombards bridge + camera: Luppa int. Horticultural exhibition camera: norw. Stoll, Stoll, Hardenberg, p, p. Foreign Ministers Lange at Adenauer camera: basic parade before Salazar origin: No.-do Korea demonstration origin: Metro Östergård fashion in Heidelberg camera: strong sports tennis in Wiesbaden camera: strong, Plagge Cup final 1953 origin: Pathe news end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 93/1947
Welt im Bild 54/1953
Welt im Film 168/1948
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 778/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 305/1955