Welt im Bild 46/1953 10.05.1953
01 Kenya: Conviction of members of the Mau Mau woman closes window of Farmerhaus. Family with children in the room. Revolver is located on back of the Chair. White Colt wears on his waistband. Survivors of the Mau Mau blood night of lari massacre in the hospital. Wounded colored children. Black man dying in bed. English judges put together charges. Photos by raiding the Mau Mau and the victims. Faces of detainees, great. Lawyer enters the prison camp. Tied together the prisoners in the courtroom carried. As a defendant in the courtroom with slung license plates 02 German parliamentarians in Turkey the President of Turkish Republic Celal BAYAR and Prime Minister Menderes in conversation with German parliamentarians, establishing friendly relations between the two countries.
03. Iraq: throne of King Faisal II.
The 18 year-old Faisal speaks before delegations from 33 countries. Faisal increases with his uncle, the former Regent carriage. Homage to ride through the capital Baghdad.
04. Jordan: King Hussein to the throne city image of the capital of Amman with towers of mosques. The 18-year old King Hussein drives in an open car through the city to the Parliament building. Hussein pushes the throne oath before the Prince of his country. He succeeds his father nervenkranken. Hussein is from the front of the stand.
05. Bochum: 75th birthday August Schmidt, Union mining bouquet and sign 75 years at the desk by August Schmidt. August Schmidt, great birthday post reads. Write "sincerely. Her devoted Adenauer", telegram signed by Jakob Kaiser. Letters Ivone Kirkpatrick, Jean Monnet. The colleagues To give him the hand and congratulate him. The gift table with bottles and gift baskets.
06. Haridge: ship collision of the ferry of Duke of York tug pull the ferry in the port of Haridge. Passengers go ashore. The ferry was been rammed in fog by American freighter Haiti victory. 5 killed. Carried the injured on stretchers. The ferry with truncated rear. The US cargo ship Haiti victory with damage to the bow, large anchor.
07. Düsseldorf. The flying Pastor small sport plane containing the flying priest. American clergyman speaks for the motorization of clergy in the diaspora. Cardinal Frings baptizes 2 small planes, which are made available to the cleric for his work. Pastor fly sports aircraft. Aerial photography during the flight.
08. Swedish bomber of flying helicopter with water country runners training flight. Bombers will bomb on a small island during training flight. Detonations and impacts. Smoke tails of missiles. Bombed island after bombardment.
09 Cologne: 1. FC Köln - FC Kaiserslautern 1-2 game scene. Viewers pulls his hat in the face. Kaiserslautern stormed. Viewers with baby face, moustache and hat. Fritz Walther shoots the 1: total 0 spectators. 2nd half: Flank of Fritz Walther leads to the 2:0 players embrace. Viewers, tall, with glasses and a hat. Face of older farmers. Game at the Laiterer gate. Boy grimaced. Corner leads to the goal 2:1 for Cologne. Smiling spectators with a pipe. Laughing spectator with sunglasses.
Rome: Carabinieri riding international horse show on white horses with trumpets. As spectator Empress Soraya, is great. Entry of the German team with Fritz Thiedemann, Hans Günter Winkler, Helge Köhler, which were in the price of the 2 Nations. Rider on the course. Horses denied and jumps into obstacle. Jump through a combination of 6 obstacles. Audience clapping, half-close. Soraya Cup presented the winning Italian team.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bayar, Celal ; Feisal von Irak ; Frings ; Hussein von Jordanien ; Menderes, Adna ; Soraya von Persien ; Schmidt, August ; Köhler, Helga ; Thiedemann, Fritz ; Walter, Fritz ; Winkler, Hans Günter
Sweden ; Düsseldorf ; Bochum ; Kenya ; Harridge ; Jordan ; Iraq ; Amman ; Nairobi ; Turkey ; Rome ; Cologne ; Ankara ; Baghdad
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bombs ; Justice ; Disasters ; Football ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Africa ; Unrest ; Coronations ; Military ; Crime ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Military ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 46/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Opening title Mau origin: Pathe News World-Q.
German delegation in Ankara origin: Bonn Faisal throne origin: Pathe news Hussein throne origin: Pathe news Aug. Schmidt 75 years camera: basic channel disaster "Duke of York" origin: Pathe news of flying priest in Germany camera: basic origin: television Swedish Lomber origin: film industry sport Rome: Horse Show origin: SEDI football: FC Cologne Kaiserslautern camera: basic end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 505/1959
Welt im Film 291/1950