Welt im Bild 48/1953 24.05.1953
01 Dinkelsbühl: home day of the Transylvanian Saxons cityscape Dinkelsbühl. Flags blowing houses. Procession by road. The musicians of the Dinkelsbühler children-mine music in historical costumes. Costume parade. Transylvanian Saxons folk dance.
02. Hamburg: launching of the tanker Ernst G Russ font on the ship's bow Ernst G Russ. With 18,300 t largest ship of the post-war period built in German shipyards. Speakers. Godmother throws bottle against the ship's bow. Launching. Faces of shipyard workers. Propeller is immersed in water. Shipyard workers waving.
03. Tegernsee: 80th birthday of Olaf Gulbransson which caricaturist Olaf Gulbransson jumps with plunge pool. Water lilies, big. Gulbransson caresses the pig. Gulbransson, clothed only with long skirt, bends over a desk. Stoking the fire in his room. Pictures of him on the walls.
04. London: Cleaning of Big Ben, the Bell of Big Ben will be cleaned. Au fixed clean cleaning defrost Big Ben. Beater beating Bell.
05. Copenhagen: State visit Queen Juliana in Denmark twin-engine propeller plane rolls out. King Frederik and Queen Ingrid welcome Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard on the airfield. Riders escort accompanied the State car to the Amalienborg Palace. Gun salutes. People run space. Juliana next to the Danish Royal couple waving from the balcony.
06. Oslo. National youth groups with flags March past at the Palace. Small child in pageant. Children parade before the Royal family on the balcony of the Castle. Marching sailors. Turner go to the hands. Cycling clubs.
07. Madrid: State visit of the Portuguese leader General Lopez Cavalry guard. The leaders of Spain and Portugal General Franco and Lopez take parade. Troops of all arms parading on VIP pass. Motorcycle riders. Military vehicles, guns.
08. California: Kids Rodeo on calves children riding rodeo and fall. Children looking to jump up and cheer.
09 North Sea week 1953 start of sailing yachts from Cuxhaven to the regatta to Helgoland. Sailing yacht on the sea. Passing on lightship Elbe. The cliffs of Heligoland on arrival.
10 bicycle race Giro d Italia ´ drivers start to stage 8. Start by Hugo Koblet / Switzerland with verpflastertem head after head injury with the pink jersey of the leader. Riders on the track. Hugo Koblet is winning the 8th stage. Arrival at Follonica on target.
11 Mühlheim: mares race of three year olds at the price of Diana demonstration of horses. Start. Viewers with monocle, great. Horses in the arch and on the backstretch. Herd of horses close together even before the finish line. Spectator looks through binoculars. The jockeys with whip riding at the line in the final straight. No. 3 Naxos under Jockey OSSI Langner going forward and WINS with a length before Alma Mater and Gira. Pretty young spectators, great. The winning horse Naxos will be unsaddled.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bells ; Children ; Musical events ; Parades ; Plants ; cycling ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Rodeo ; Shipping ; Sailing ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; People ; Distributed ; festivals ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Buildings in Europe ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 48/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point int. Costume festival in Dinkelsbühl camera: cooking world Qu.
Launched "G. soot" camera: P, Luppa Gulbransson 80 years origin: Archive Big Ben cleaning origin: Pathe news Queen Juliane in Copenhagen origin: policy film national holiday in Oslo origin: Norsk Film Madrid State visit Lopez origin: No.-do kids Rodeo origin: Metro sports sailing regatta to Helgoland camera: Hardenberg cycling Italy origin: SEDI price of Diana (horse racing) camera: Essmann, basic end brand
Have you seen these gems?
General Calles in Deutschland
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 102/1952
Welt im Film 197/1949
Welt im Film 211/1949