Welt im Bild 50/1953 09.06.1953
1st 5 years DM Review: Frankfurt central station. Crowded trains. Storm on the compartments. Travelers on running boards and on the roofs of the moving train. Storm on the Munich-based meat Freibank. Black market and police raid. Boa with umbrellas before currency exchange currency reform. Money exchange. Old Reichsmark bills are ground into a paper mill.
02. Thomas Mann's 78th birthday before bookshelves sit Thomas and Katja Mann, Thomas Mann speaks o-ton: "you may be thinking, that it moves me deeply to breathe the air of my Northern home again after so long. It was also a special pleasure to speak last night to the Hamburg students. I let them drive spoken from Europe and Germany, of a United Europe with a reunified Germany in its midst, a Germany that has the idea of a German Europe, but the idea is a European Germany."
03. Belgrade: Day of the air force of Tito walks off salute front air force troops. Tito presented a flag to the new regiment. Parading troops. Tito greeting, great. Demonstration of jet fighters. Jet fighters with open air pulpit rolls to start. Aerobatic flight. Tito with binoculars, large. Tito's shaking hands with pilot.
04. 7 anniversary of the Italian Republic accompanied by equestrian guards driving President Einaudi in an open car. Troops parading on stand by. Bersglieri in the run. Aircraft. Equestrian troops, tanks.
05. Lisbon: President Lopez stands 27th anniversary of national survey on grandstand salute. Priest holds a field mass. Took of all arms of the army, Navy, air force.
06. Berlin: Bambi Walter Groß cycling race with a starter's pistol, great, gives the go-ahead. Young people on small wheels in the race. Four cameramen of newsreel film in VW. Different cyclists. Big boy on bike. Fallen participants. Policemen help the fallen boy. Boys cheer on the riders. 12 year old winner waving the bouquet.
07. Stuttgart: VFB Stuttgart - Borussia Dortmund 2-1 viewers image filling. Dortmund plays. 2 audience size, one with cardboard sign Sincalco. Stuttgart goalkeeper BACS runs out the door and holds the ball. Viewers in shirt sleeves nods thoughtfully. Game at the Jarpenguin gate. Kwiatkowski holds. Playback Stuttgart, flank. Kwiatkowski is from the front. Young woman with sunglasses smile satisfied. Stuttgart storms. Audience with cigar butt in his mouth, great. Audience gets large. Player falls. Borussia storms. BACS holds. Viewers with sunglasses whistles. Dortmund Player saves standing in the empty goal and shoots the ball out of the gate. Younger woman with cardboard screen Bluna, great. In the 70th minute, Waldner / Stuttgart shoots the 1:0 spectators wave screen. Stuttgart storms. Player is installed. Advantage. Shot on goal 2:0 beckoning viewers. Dortmund player stands alone on the place. Consolation goal for Borussia 2-1. Spectators waving for Stuttgart as a participant in the final of the German Championship.
08 England: Epsom Derby viewers total. Men with gray cylinders upon arrival to the race. Arabs with white turbans as a spectator. The flag of the Queen blows. Queen Elizabeth's arrival. Horse with Jockey spares. The grandstands. At the start, the start tapes go up. Horses in the race from the front. Aga Khan's Shikampur is located at the top. 2 Sir Gordon Richards of Pinza as advancing out of position. Mighty spurt and win with 4 lengths by Pinza. Shikampur falls back to fourth place. Sir Gordon Richards rises from the horse. Viewers filling picture. Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip and the Queen Mother to congratulate Gordon Richards.
9th race at Indianapolis the cars at the start. Viewers. The Starter waving the starting flag. Start of the race car. Cars on the track. Race car comes off the track, starts up side. Car turns around itself in turn and comes between the following car without damage on the inside surface to the keep. Official waving banner. Winner Bill Vukovich beckons, big victory with 190 km/h average speed. Young woman kisses the winner.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bögelein ; Einaudi ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Gross, Walter ; Lopez, Rocio Maria ; Mann, Thomas ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Tito, Josip ; Kwiatkowski ; Richards, Gordon ; Vukovich, Bill ; Waldner
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Football ; motor sports ; Parades ; cycling ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Reviews ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; sports facilities ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; finance ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 50/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand currency reform anniversary origin: world in the film of Thomas Mann interview camera: Stoll world-Qu.
Tito aircraft parade origin: Yugoslavia Einaudi parade in Italy origin: Salgado Lopez parade in Portugal origin: No. do Bambi race in Berlin camera: Obeng football: VFB Stuttgart-Borussia Dortmund camera: strong, Luppa, p Epsom Derby in England origin: Pathe news Indianapolis race origin: Metro final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 817/1965
Welt im Film 337/1951
Welt im Film 194/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 189/1953
Welt im Film 318/1951