Welt im Bild 51/1953 16.06.1953
01 London: gala premiere at the Covent Garden Opera celebrity guests on arrival. Leader of the labour party Clement Attlee. The Indian Prime Minister Pandit Nehru. Lady Montbatton with her daughter Pamela. Arrival of Queen Mother Elizabeth and Princess Margaret. Elizabeth II and Philip's arrival will be greeted. Elizabeth after arrival in the conversation with her mother. The Royal family in the lodge.
02. London. Birthday parade for Elizabeth II. Bearskin hats guard Regiment parades. Elizabeth II. decreases sitting parade on horse in uniform, behind her on horseback to Prince Philip. Flag handover. Troops present rifle. Elizabeth greets. Took of the troops. Elizabeth II. riding back then at the top of their regiments in the Palace. Behind her, the horse of Philips spares. Queen Mother and Princess Margaret, Charles and Anne are on the balcony of the Palace. Charles, military salute, raise your hand with a straight face. In uniform, Elizabeth and Philip appear on the balcony.
03. 1000 days war in Korea Shyngman Rhee is out front of American troop unit. Against the ceasefire negotiations and Division of the country as demonstrated in Seoul. Girls and kids, run crying through the streets to the UN Headquarters.
04. Atlantic: The tankers Phönix and pan Massachusetts are ship collision of two tanker collision in flames. Thick clouds of dark smoke.
05. Amsterdam: children drummers in the stock exchange painting shows the ancient tradition of drumming in the stock market, after 300 years ago an orphan had uncovered an assassination. Children March with drums beating in the stock market. Drum mallets, great. Little boy sitting on bench, and drums.
06. bischofswiesen: Arwa - modern Europe's town sign Berchtesgaden stocking factory. Driving record at the houses of the sock factory in the Berchtesgadener land, production space with warp knitting machines. Workers and workers on the machines. Stockings are removed via forms.
07. Wiesbaden: Election of Miss Germany applicants on the catwalk in evening dress. The No. 16, the No. 2 appearance in a bathing suit No. 6. The champion Christel Schack / Berlin in a bathing suit. As a spectator, Sonja Ziemann drinking champagne glass. Award ceremony. Michael Jary kill sash Christel Schack and kisses her on the cheek.
08th Mannheim: rowing regatta Starter lowers flag and speaking into microphone. Start the junior roller coaster. Riverside spectators train along. It wins the Mannheim RC. Audience clapping. The winners are congratulated.
09 Berlin: trotting in Mariendorf horse heads at the trot, big. Horse galloping. Horses in the race. Viewers with binoculars. Elegant spectator with sunglasses. At the top of the Derby winner of Puramus runs. Watch that big. Running in the home straight. On the outside, the American Horse Scotch thistle runs forward and WINS. The German class Traber permit will clap 3. viewers. Jockey Ossiani / Italy with wreath in the Sulky.
10. Football Kickers Offenbach - Kwangaku in Japan 5:1 umbrellas over spectators filling picture. Game field dotted with puddles. Japanese score goal. Japanese spectators and viewers. The ball hangs in the puddles. Water battle. Viewers with outstretched wings are on the benches. Shot on goal Offenbach. The players leave the field totally dirty.
11 Isle of man. Motorcycle race tinkering on his motorcycle riders. Walter Zeller on BMW, great. Leslie Graham / England, with the No. 18, tall, crashed in this race to death. Starter with flag. Motorcycle riders in the race through villages and on free Street. Viewers on the edge of the track turning heads. Cornering. Leslie Graham comes from the railway. Motorcycle overturns and stays on the track. Ray Amn / Rhodesia on Norton WINS with new course record.
Special service: The 17th of June headlines: Hamburger Abendblatt: East Berlin a cauldron. Tanks going in position. Morning post: mass revolt in East Berlin. Hamburg indicator: general strike in East Berlin. Hamburger echo: open rebellion in East Berlin. Bulk baking. Stalls selling HO are in flames. Soviet soldiers and Vopos. American soldiers guarding the Soviet war memorial in West Berlin. The Brandenburg Gate without red flag. People policemen cordon off the Leipziger Straße. Chatting. People throw the tanks with stones. Reporter cower behind walls as gunshots. People run on the Potsdamer Platz. Carried wounded. The Columbushaus on fire is on the border to West Berlin. Driven tanks. Scraps of paper turn in the fire wind.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Amm, Ray ; Attlee, Clement ; Prinz Charles ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Jary, Michael ; Margaret von England ; Mountbatten ; Nehru, Indira ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Rhee, Syngman ; Schack, Christel ; Ziemann, Sonja ; Graham, Leslie ; Ossiani ; Zeller, Walter ; Philipps, Mark
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Busts ; Monuments ; Industry ; Disasters ; Children ; Flags ; Fire ; Football ; motor sports ; Musical events ; News, communications ; Parades ; Press, press conferences ; Rowing ; Shipping ; beauty pageants ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; harness racing ; Korea war ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Jobs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Industrial ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 51/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Coronation Opera and Coronation Parade origin: Pathé news, Pathe News World-Qu.
Korea demonstration origin: Metro tanker fire origin: Metro drummers in Holland origin: Polygoon Arwa stockings camera: Obeng Miss Germany camera: strong sports rowing regatta in Mannheim camera: strong, basic food Berlin-Mariendorf trotting camera: Obeng football in Japan origin: Asahi news tourist trophy origin: British paramount end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Emelka-Woche 48 (seit 1929)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 315/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 219/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 168/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 423/1958