Welt im Bild 52/1953 23.06.1953
01 June 17 empty Trümmerstraßen in East Berlin. Tanks are the sector boundary. Old woman, based on stock, will be rejected on the sector boundary.
02. Bonn: memorial service for the victims of 17 June in the Bundestag flags blowing at half mast. Heuss has been greeted on arrival in the Bundestag from Adenauer. Heuss speaks interview: "the moral power is gone here. She is been trampled under the hundreds or thousands steel workers who moved to Berlin from Hennigsdorf, on their way. It is to wish and hope that Russian politics understands this process of emotional depth."
03. Munich: employees demonstrate demonstrations of employees due to delayed closing against opening from 2 stores on Saturday afternoon. Police used To try to push apart the demonstration. Street battle. COP beats with rubber truncheons. Use of water cannons. People are pushed against the water cannons.
04. Recklinghausen: Ruhrfestspiele wheel by winding turns. Buddy on mine read event poster. Scene clip from the "Maid of Orleans" Antje Walker as Saint Joan. At the end of the performance, Antje receives Walker presented Carnation bouquet and miner's lamp.
05. Nepal: Return of the successful British Himalaya - expedition cityscape Khatmandu, capital city of the Kingdom of Nepal. The English Mountaineer John Hunt, Hillary and Boudillon. Hunt presented cushion thanks to the postmaster of Nepal for his good message delivery.
06. Holland: Causeway to the island of Walcheren greasy water surges. Flooded railway tracks. During low tide, a train over the Causeway to the island of Walcheren. The narrow Causeway is flooded by both sides, so that the train in the water. Standing railway troops on the side of the track.
07. Florida: Viewers swim underwater circus gate under water in the circus. Boy plays guitar. Mermaid dancing under water. Man fights with a crocodile. Clapping audience under water. Artist moves and water with the bike on the rope.
8th Munich: German traffic exhibition Mercedes 300 drives. Police officers on horseback to greet. Heuss goes to the exhibition hall. The most modern train of Europe with train bar. Federal post Minister Schubert leads even long distance calls dial first to Stuttgart and with a lady in the car with the car phone. Presentation of the 1st automatic letter sorting machine. The development of German aviation in the model will be shown in the exhibition hall.
09 Stuttgart: athletics competitions starting gun, big man. 100 m run: start and run. Werner Fütterer WINS with new year record of 10.4 seconds ahead of Peter Kraus. Run by the destination Bank. Handshake with Peter Kraus. 1000 m run: start. Only in the final sprint, overhauled his opponent Werner Lueg and WINS in 2 minutes and 22.2 seconds. Werner Lueg laughing. 3000 m run: start. From the start off Helmuth Gude takes the lead. In the final sprint, Gaston Reiff WINS Herman / Belgium ahead of his compatriot. Hermans is signing autographs. The timekeeper tower with the timekeepers.
10 Paris: World Cup of show jumping rider on the course of Fritz Thiedemann. He is 2nd with 8 ¼ error points Goyoaga / Spain is world champion with 8 fault points. On the course of Lisa d ´ Inzeo / Italy the not placed. Award ceremony. Goyoaga receives Fritz Thiedemann with winners plaque, Cup.
11 Berlin: German football championship of FC Kaiserslautern - VFB Stuttgart 4-1 kick-off in the Olympic Stadium. People wave. Attack Kaiserslautern with Othmar Walther time under the microscope. Othmar Walther is placed in the penalty area. Penalty penalty is held by goalkeeper Badal. The time under a magnifying glass. Among the spectators of Ernst Reuter. Stuttgart attack is repelled. Viewers with screen: hurray hurray FC K is back. Fritz Walther beheads the time under the microscope to a 1-0 in the 37th minute. Viewers with wind blowing. Stuttgart storms and shoots on goal. Goalkeeper Hölz fends off the ball over the goal. Ernst Reuter claps. After flank of Fritz Walther, Kaiserslautern the 2:0 viewers shoots photographed. Crown-bitter / Stuttgart shoots the goal 2:1 (door camera time under a magnifying glass). Spectators, large, with flags. Boy spectator image filling. Shot on goal 3:1 for Kaiserslautern. Spectators cheering. Attack Kaiserslautern and scoring 4:1 Wenceslas transparent worn the Red Devils by devil. Viewers makes Handstand on the sidelines – the team is congratulated by the Stuttgart players with winner plate.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bögelein; Adenauer, Konrad; Boudillon; Gregory; Heuss, Theodor; Hunt, John; Reuter, Ernst; Schuberth; Weißgerber, Antje; Fütterer, Heinz; Gude, Helmuth; Goyoaga, Francesco; Hermans; Hölz; Inzeo d', Piero; Kraus, Peter; Kronenbitter; Lueg, Werner; Reiff, Gaston; Thiedemann, Fritz; Walter, Fritz; Walter, Otmar; Jaksch, Wenzel
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Demonstrations; Railways; Expeditions; Flags; festivals; Football; Police; Postal, postal services; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Asia; Animals (except dogs); Deaths, funerals; automotive engineering, automotive; Cultural events; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Water; Circus; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Exhibitions; Mining; mountain climbing, mountaineering; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Sports honors; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 52/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand funeral ceremony in Bonn (Berlin victims) camera: Stoll, reason to eat man world Qu.
Demonstrations in Munich camera: Kang Rahrfestspiele in Recklinghausen camera: Essmann Mount Everest heroes in England origin: Pathe news railway Holland dam origin: Polygoon underwater circus origin: Metro transport exhibition in Munich camera: Kang Stuttgart Sports Festival sport camera: strong, basic, p horse show in Paris origin: Gaumont German football championship 1953 1 FC Kaiserslautern VFB Stuttgart origin: Knoopfilm final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Messter-Woche 1915 - 1918
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 250/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 847/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 208/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 422/1958