Welt im Bild 56/1953 21.07.1953
1st air parade in England on consecutive aircraft Elizabeth II and Prince Philip drive past in an open car. Luftwaffenhelferinnen and soldiers, half-close. Elizabeth immediately gives the hand standing air force officer in addition to aircraft. Flight parade. Canadian fighter jets of the type Meteor flying in the Association. The Super marine Suifts Jet Fighter Squadron. The most modern bomber in the world of volcano with delta wings.
02. Berlin: of 17 June move workers with torches in the silent March through the city to the Memorial for the victims of the June of 17 Memorial Day for the victims.
03. Berlin: neighborhood help West Berlin East Berlin people snake before point 5 DM vouchers for East Berliners. Elderly woman in shopping with coupon on market.
04. Moscow: The fall of Berijas the Kremlin. The 3 successor Stalin Molotow, Beria, Malenkov immediately. Slapping politician at a session of the Supreme Soviet.
05. Japan: Chinese returning to China the remains by Japan of late Chinese be brought to China. Chinese living in Japan before leaving the country in the People's Republic of China. Vaccination station, emigrant ship departs.
06. German Austrian Nanga Parbat Expedition the Nanga Parbat conqueror sitting in front of map and show the way to the peak. Hermann Buhl / Austria, large, who reached the Summit of Mount 8114-meter first. Photos of the expedition.
07. Canada: Rodeo plan car race after Wild West tradition riding and Western riding and Indians by city. Men in Rodeo horses and Bulls fall viewers filling picture. Vierspännig hauled wagons in the race.
08 Dortmund: Ice Ballet with Sonja Henie in the Westfalenhalle on decorated floats Sonja Henie sits on swings and rocks. Sonja Henie arrives at the top of the ice Ballet and dancing on ice.
09. Gelsenkirchen: boxing championship of amateur lightweight: course chat / Berlin fighting Schlaudorff / Hessen, Germany. Viewers with slouch, large. Light heavyweight: year champion Pfirrmann / Baden fighting Horoba / Westphalia. Spectators cheer on, great. Heavy shock Exchange. Man laughing bald. Thunder and downpour, people keep chairs over the head and run over the square. The fight is broken up. Boxer be attached to ceiling.
10th Tour de France cyclists drive on winding road access to the Pyrenees. People on the edge of the road, driving record. Cyclists wards, large. Downhill in the rain. Cameraman filming from the car. Hugo Koblet in downhill in dense fog. Kanekal is worn after heavy fall in car and is located in rear of car. Cyclists ride across the finish line. People tightly packed on balconies of House beflaggtem with flags. Young girl kissing stage winner.
11 Hamburg: German jumper Derby 1953 entry rider. Viewers half close, 2 spectators, one with sunglasses and older face, great. On the course world champion Goyoaga on Menorca. Young girl with sunglasses as a spectator, large. Helga Köhler (4) on the course. Young spectator, large. Girls wearing headscarves. Man with moustache, large. Rider throws obstacle. Horse refused. Horse falls behind the great wall. Young woman with sunglasses screams terrified. Fritz Thiedemann rides on diamond. Diamond falls on the 2nd wall. Thiedemann descends and keeps the side breaking horse at the reins. Walter Schmidt from Caesar before Goyoaga WINS in a playoff. Award ceremony with Walter Schmidt.
12th Berlin: trotting Derby in Mariendorf pretty profile of young spectator. Horses in the race. Trotting horses, big. Horses from the front. Home stretch. Hans Frömming DOM forges ahead with WINS. Hans Frömming is complimented with wreath.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Berija ; Buhl, Hermann ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Malenkow, Georgi ; Molotow, Andrej Wjadscheslaw ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Frömming, Hans ; Goyoaga, Francesco ; Henie, Sonja ; Horoba ; Koblet, Hugo ; Köhler, Helga ; Kurschat ; Pfirrmann ; Schlaudroff ; Schmidt, Walther ; Thiedemann, Fritz
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Ice skating ; Expeditions ; aircraft ; Parades ; cycling ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Rodeo ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; harness racing ; Foreign policy events ; Revues ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Emigrants ; mountain climbing, mountaineering ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; finance ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 56/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand English air parade origin: Pathe News World-Qu.
Berlin Memorial for June 17 camera: Obeng neighborhood help camera: Obeng Berijas fall (Moscow) origin: Metro of Chinese farewell origin: Asahi news Nanga Parbat origin: Austria covered wagon race in Canada origin: Metro Sonja Henie-Westfalen Hall camera: Essmann boxing amateur camera: strong, Essmann Tour de France Koplet crashes origin: Gaumont int. Show jumping Derby in Hbg.-Flottbek camera: Luppa, Hafner Traber Derby Berlin camera: Obeng final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 267/1955
Welt im Film 25/1945
Welt im Bild 205/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 835/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 975/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 503/1959
Welt im Bild 113/1954