Welt im Bild 59/1953 11.08.1953
1st London: Meeting of Foreign Ministers of the Schumanplanstaaten flag group. Wagon riding in front of the Kurhaus. Arrival of Georges Bidault / France. Luxembourg Joseph Bech, Adenauer with State Secretary Hallstein. Conference room in the Kurhaus. Foreign Minister Taviani / Italy chaired by meeting. Bonn: Palais Schaumburg. George Bidault visited after the Conference of Adenauer. On the terrace of Bidault and Adenauer, Hallstein, Lotte Adenauer and others (planning the creation of the EEC).
02. crash a U.S. large bomber B-36 over the Atlantic flying large aircraft with 6 screws. Wheels are retracted. English radio stations. Crash site is marked on the map. RAF search aircraft launch airfields. Driving air intake of the wrecks on the sea. In parachute, inflatable is dropped. Of the 23-man crew, five men are saved.
03. Berlin: Farewell to the British High Commissioner Sir Ivone Kirkpatrick Kirkpatrick in cut and cylinder front of police stand is down. Kirkpatrick decreases British military parade on the corn field. Ernst Reuter and the French General Demiaux seated in the official gallery. Passing tanks and gun carriers. Kirkpatrickt says goodbye and is Secretary of State in the British foreign office. Kirkpatrick's shaking hands with the representatives of the Soviet delegation.
04. Berlin: Memorial Church pan across the ruins of the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. Settings of part of. Worship in the Church under the open sky.
05. büchen: East zone guests drive to the Kirchentag to Büchen retracts Hamburg train station. People wave at Windows. Faces, great. Waving large church. Sign Church District of Mühlhausen.
06. general strike in France as a protest against the austerity measures of the Government was proclaimed the general strike. Rail transport is paralyzed. Travelers sitting on their suitcases. Carts are full of mail. Gates before the Metro. People sitting on the stairs. Trade Union Assembly in place.
07. Milano: Exhibition of nuclear painting atomic bomb mushroom, large. Visitors to the exhibition. Face of a young woman with earrings, wholesale. Horror paintings of nuclear terror.
8th New York: water ski jumping Championships figure run twosome behind motor boat. Woman jumps over jump, man passes at the same time. Judges table. Water ski jumper back copies. 33-meter winning leap and falling jumper.
09 Italy: Deck of cards on the bottom of the sea round table under water sit men with diving mask and play cards. Bottle and glasses are held.
10 Hamburg: German gymnastics Festival 1953 pageant of Turner through the city. German President Heuss and Max Brauert sit in the gallery. Audience clapping. Final rally in the City Park. Invasion of the Turner. Heuss next to Kolb back as a spectator. Mass gymnastics of Turner. The winner of the extra battles Adalbert Dan Hutton and Doris Bethe with Laurel wreaths are congratulated by Kolb. Fireworks over the Alster.
11. London: British Athletics games Starter is launched. The German student champion Olaf Lawrenz runs at the front of the peloton. 200 m from the finish of the mile runner overtake him Gordon Pirie / England and US champion Santee. Santee accelerates the pace and overtakes Pirie. Run Santee and Pirie in the HomeStretch. Shortly before the finish, overtook Gordon Pirie in a fantastic Sprint Santee and runs just in front of him by the target. Laughing Gordon Pirie, big winner.
12 Hamburg: Boxes - will Hoepner defeated Michael Laprorielle / France by changing the knockout blow. Viewers heads, great. Hoepner attacks and ends up hit. Hoepner superior fight in the 4th round and pushes his opponent before him through the ring. Lapourielle gets hit and needs on the ground. Referee counts. Young spectator side with Pearl necklace around her neck. Lapourielle something thick and awkward acting, rises again and continue fighting. Lapourielle Get up and turns to the fight. Hoepner drives here again on his opponent and applies fully in the 7th round. Lapourielle kneeling on the ground, Get up, but falls back. Hoepner WINS by k. o. helper Hoepner to take off the gloves.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bethe, Doris ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Adenauer, Lotte ; Bech, Joseph ; Beyen ; Bidault, George ; Brauer, Max ; Hallstein, Walter ; Heuss, Theodor ; Kirkpatrick, Ivonne ; Kolb ; Reuter, Ernst ; Taviani ; Zeeland van ; Dickhut, Adalbert ; Hoepner, Willy ; Laporielle, Michael ; Lawrenz, Olaf ; Pirie, Gordon ; Santee
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Boxes ; Railways ; Domestic events ; Disasters ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; Flags ; aircraft ; Leisure, recreation ; Parades ; Police ; Religious events ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sporting events ; Strike, strike ; Diving, diver ; Gymnastics ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; People ; Holiday ; water skiing ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Atom ; Exhibitions ; Crew ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Trade unions ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 59/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand camera: P Ministers i. Baden-Baden camera: strong cross crash in the Atlantic origin: Pathe news farewell by Ivone Kirkpatrick camera: Obeng Berlin Memorial Church camera: Obeng Ostzone guests such as Kirchentag camera: Blagona nuclear painting origin: SEDI strike in France origin: Pathé journal U.S. water ski jump Championships origin: Metro card game at the bottom of the sea origin: iNcom sports German gymnastics Festival in Hamburg origin: Knoopfilm street running Gordon Pieri-Santee origin: Pathe news boxes: Hoepner-Lapourielle camera: Luppa, Blagona final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 780/1965
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 705/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 110/1952
Welt im Film 124/1947