Welt im Bild 62/1953 02.09.1953
01 Tehran: Return of Shah Reza Pahlevi street fighting. The monument of the Shah was overthrown by the followers of Mossadeques from the base. The insisted troops put down the rebellion. The destroyed House of Mossadeques. Moving through the city with pictures of the Shah. Shah Reza Pahlevi after arrival from 6-day exile in Rome goes down stairs and is welcomed by representatives of the Government. Shah Reza Pahlevi moves off the front of the stand. Drive to the city. Accompanied by security vehicles. Population rushes to the car and kisses the vehicle. People clap. General Zahedi, big, was asked to form new Government.
02. Düsseldorf: Funkausstellung old woman sitting knitting in front of ancient radio. In addition, modern TV is running. Broadcasting devices of different sizes. Records on the music tree decorated. Records be heard with headphones connected to the music bar. Economics Minister Erhard with listeners on music bar. Record cases and old-fashioned turntable. Man turns to old phone crank and speaks in the unit on the wall. Man on the phone on modern car phone. Grundig was: 03 all purpose vehicle for the farmer Unimog Unimog vehicle brings milking machine on the pasture. Cows are milked. Unimog vehicle spraying insecticides, when mowing and threshing, ploughing and Harrow. Trees are sawn, fire fighting hoses at fire transports and powered pumps.
04. Norfolk: Submarine maneuvers smallest submarine in the world is allowed to water. The submarine with two man crew is used as a coastal defence and goes to dive.
05. United States: air carriers flying under large bomber B-36 depends on small fighter aircraft. The small plane detaches from the carrier aircraft and takes over the escort. Before landing small plane is fixed again with special mounting large aircraft. Fighter escort on long distances.
06. France: Visit of the President of Republic of Viet Nam, Bao Dai Bao Dai in the Ramboullet visited representatives of the French Government and calls for independence for his country. Bao Dai in the Park next to George Bidault.
07. Morocco: Indentation of the new Sultan Mohammed Ben Arafa in FES Berber tribes honor the new Sultan by screening of war games. Hordes of horsemen riding against each other. Moroccan troops March. The Heinz Sultan Mohammed Ben Arafa, uncle of the old Sultan banished to Corsica, in white car greeting by equestrian guards accompanied.
08 Paris: Fashion Jean of Dessès mannequins make fashion in Park. Dresses with close waist and wide skirt. Wool coat with Beaver fur. Large a-line strapless white tulle evening dress. Muslin gown with black velvet coat. Leaves of trees and mannequins are reflected in water.
09 Hanover: police fixed policemen in mass gymnastics in Eilenriede Stadium. Police officers than spectators, great. Judo self defense presentation. Jump somersault over 7 horses. Motorcycle pyramids. Audience clapping. Moving motorcycle policeman standing shoots. Motorcyclist drives by stone wall.
10 Berlin: Athletics international match Germany - England waving German and English flag. 1500 m run: 200 meters to the top takes over Lammers. Outside, Werner Lueg runs forward from the background. Lueg overtaken Lammers and is attacked by Nakeville, England. Lueg stepped up the pace and WINS ahead of 2 m. 110 m hurdles: start. Parkert / England goes into the lead. English double victory. Audience clapping. Parker, big. 100 m run: start. On track 2, Heinz Fütterer runs at the top, and WINS. Laughing young spectators clap.
11 Nürburgring race start. Riders run to their car. Racing car in the race. Battered Porsche No. 63 in the race. Cornering, great. Advertising: Continental tires. Ascari Ferrari going into the pits to change the tyre. Dr. Farina takes over the car and go. Continue. Dr. Farina on Ferrari driving as the winner by the target. Ascari and Dr. Farina with large wreath.
12. New York: Hein Ten Hoff defeated Jimmy Rousse / United States by k. o Hein Ten hopes and the colored Americans Jimmy Rousse at the weigh-in. Boxing match. Ten Hoff towers over the little Americans. Ten Hoff boxes superior. Rousse is trying to compensate for his opponent's A lot farther by Crouch off and close combat. Rousse to the ground must be in the 5th round. Referee counts. Rousse stands up again, but right back to ground, stand up again and is then counted. Ten Hoff in the ring as the winner.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ascari, Alberto; Ben Arafa, Mohammed; Dai, Bao; Bidault, George; Erhard, Ludwig; Mossadeq, Mohammed; Reza Pahlevi von Persien; Zahedi; Fütterer, Heinz; Farina; Lamers, Rolf; Lueg, Werner; Nakeville; Parker; Rousse, Jimmy; Hoff ten, Hein
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; aircraft; motor sports; Police; Postal, postal services; Radio, television; Shipping; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; sports advertisement; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Animals (except dogs); Unrest; automotive engineering, automotive; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Maneuver; Foreign policy events; Agriculture; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Fashion; Exhibitions; Agriculture; Sports honors; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 62/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand return of the Shah of Persia origin: iNcom, Tele News cross-section radio exhibition in Düsseldorf camera: basic UNIMOG, the girl for all camera: Cook submarine maneuvers in United States origin: Metro carrier of air origin: Metro BOA slide at Auriol origin: Gaumont homage to Sultan Arafat (Morocco) origin: Gaumont fashion in Paris (Jean Desses) origin: Gaumont sports police Festival in Hanover 1953 camera: Luppa, Blagona Germany England Athletics camera: Riske, Obeng Nürburgring (Ascari-Farina) camera: Hafner, Lutz, Koch Hein ten Hoff in United States camera: Lutz final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 327/1956
Begegnung zwischen Atlas und Atlantik Marokko
Welt im Film 109/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 824/1965
Welt im Bild 66/1953