Welt im Bild 63/1953 09.09.1953
1st 1953 the German delights men from fishing boats to the election go Bundestag election. Polling place set against the backdrop of winding towers in the Ruhr area. Choice in a Bavarian village. Bearded men To give in polling station of their voice down and women in Bavarian costume. From hauled interzone border officials collect leaflets from the eastern zone. FDJ agents are arrested and taken away. Men lie on floor in room, one takes that clenched fist. Food is exhausted from the field kitchen. Men and women are brought to the border and deported to the East. Heuss in voting at polling station in Bonn. Ollenhauer selects in Bonn. Adenauer waving before polling in Rhöndorf, and voting. The results of the elections of the countries will be announced on notice board. Journalists in Press Center report of the election result after all over the world. Auto attendant. Postal workers plug talks. Photo of the Wahlsiegers Adenauer is multiplied. Car driving in front of the Palais Schaumburg. Soldier presented the gun. People clap. Cameramen. Erich Stoll on the camera. Adenauer with flowers in her arms. Front of the Palais Schaumburg, Adenauer actuality is press release about the election. Journalists To write. Felix Eckart, great. "The election battle now is over. The success is obvious. The German people approved the economic policy and the foreign policy, which in its vast majority during the last four years by the parties of the Government coalition and the Federal Government. And now I think that the European idea not only for us, but also in all other European countries through the outcome of the election has undergone a new strengthening."
02. Bremen: Pilot Eider passed the Federal Border Guard soldier's coming after the transfer of federal service flag. Saluting Navy soldiers. Lifebuoy Eider. Rotating radar device. Morse sailors. The moving ship. Flying Seagull, great.
03. Büsum: Return of the Atlantis researcher researcher returns with finds from the seabed before Helgoland. Large stone body in the form of a pipe and boulders.
04. Yokohama: Japanese children returning from China children who have lived in China before the war, to return to Japan and abandon ship. Partly now adult children return with own children. Continue with truck.
05. Italy: chairlift to Mount Vesuvius 2 people sitting in chair lift and drive to Mount Vesuvius. Panoramic view from the lift on the lava-covered slopes of the volcano. Arriving at the station on the Summit and visit of the crater.
06. Bayerischer Wald: railbus stationmaster lifts exit sign. With the help of 2 track car goes omnibus on Rails. Railway barriers descend. The gauge wagons are left on railway station and the bus continues his ride on rubber wheels on the road. Travelers in the bus.
07. Vancouver: Children play children's Zoo in Zoo with young animals. Small goat drinks from a bottle of milk. Child with a lamb in her arms. Piglets are fed into the trough and caressed by the children. Woman are Fawn and private infant the bottle. Crying little girl sits between small goats, feeding him the flowers in the hair.
08th Biarritz: Ball of the Spanish Marquis de Cuevas elegant guests and fantastic costumes to the ball. Rider rides lightly dressed on camel. It danced the Ballet of the Marquis de Cuevas. Guests dance in picturesque clothes.
09 Österalm / Sweden: World Championship military pentathlon competitors climb with rope ladders high poles. Running on high sloping poles down. Rope is pulled up at high wall itself. Obstacle swimming about 200 m as a conclusion. Italians almost suggests a Sweden.
10 Bremen: Handball Germany - Holland 24:9 game at the Weser Stadium on football field with football goals. Goal throw Germany. Holland throws gate. Audience clapping, half-close. Foul on the throwing circle of German players. 16 m goal throw. Goal throw parades. Older viewers filling with dark Hat picture. Goal throw Holland in corner. Gateway throws and goalkeeper parades. Goalkeeper adheres to goal post.
11 Paris: roller skating Amazons run Bladers in shorts and helmets to the bet on track. The runners interfere with Each other and deals himself. Intervening men as referee are also included in the fighting. Brawl with each other. Man crashes to the ground.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Cuevas de ; Eckardt von, Felix ; Heuss, Theodor ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Stoll, Erich
Bremen ; Bonn ; Helmstedt ; Bavarian Forest ; Clausthal-Zellerfeld ; Yokohama ; Vancouver ; Büsum ; Biarritz ; Viarritz ; Italy ; Paris ; Östermalm/Sweden
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Railways ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Handball ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; News, communications ; Photographers ; Postal, postal services ; Press, press conferences ; Radar ; Skating ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Modern pentathlon ; Social events ; Volcano, volcanoes ; Elections ; Zoo, Wildlife Park ; Jobs ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 63/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Adenauer's statement after d. victory camera: reason politicians at the ballot box (Heuss, Ollenhauer) camera: Essmann night hours in the Bundeshaus Bonn camera: come Cook. Interference squads to d. zone border camera: Stoll cross-section pilot 'Eider' for d. Bundesgrenzschutz camera: Luppa, on the trail of Atlantis camera: Obeng Japan Children from China back in d. home origin: Asahi news funicular on Mount Vesuvius origin: SEDI first streets Schienenomnibus in the Bavarian Forest children's Zoo in Vancouver origin: Metro the ball of the century in Biarritz origin: Gaumont sports five fighters in the world championship match in Östermalm/Sweden origin: film industry handball: Germany: Holland 24: 9 camera: Kang skating Amazons origin: Gaumont
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 316/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 617/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1011/1969