Welt im Bild 67/1953 07.10.1953
01 Bonn: inaugural session of the 2nd Bundestag Chamber with MEPs and Gallery. Cameramen and camera. Oldest wife Dr. Elisabeth Lüders rings. Bell and keeps original sound welcoming speech: "I may the hope Express, who here certainly, all with me will share the next oldest Member in the former capital of Berlin can open up again the German Reichstag or how he might mean, is." Deputies into urn including ballot Blücher, Adenauer. Mrs Dr Lüders announces the results o-ton: "valid votes cast 467. The members of Parliament Dr. Ehlers received 467 467 votes." The newly elected President of the Bundestag Dr Hermann Ehlers is congratulated, enters lectern and holds inaugural interview: "we will be certainly ready to hear any justified criticism of our work, and we will strive to do our work, as our forces and the General conditions allow so well and effectively." Deputies clapping.
02. Berlin: Berlin parade on the flower-decked coffin past Ernst Reuter. Police keep the honor guard. Woman lays down flowers at the coffin. Berlin flag covered the coffin. Funeral service in the Schöneberg Town Hall. Heuss speaks o-ton: "and when this day will come, the man from Dresden and this woman from Rostock, Germany, from Hall walk, from Magdeburg to the grave after Zehlendorf a flower lay down a Carnation, a rose, a disaster, and says: thanks, thanks!" Women cry. The relatives. Members of the Bundestag and the Federal Government. Ehlers, Blücher, Ollenhauer. U.S. High Commissioner Conant. Mayor Kolb. War invalids in wheelchairs. Blumengeschmücktem coffin is driven car to the cemetery. People waving handkerchiefs to the farewell. Stand of the occupying powers in the cemetery. Coffin is left in the Tomb. The widow and children of the grave.
03. Madrid: Signature base agreements between Spain and United States of Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs Artajo and the American Ambassador Clement Dunn sign the base agreement, whereby the United States in Spain receive military bases years of negotiation in the Palacio Santa Cruz after 1 and a half and provide for military and economic aid in the amount of $226 million. Eisenhower close-up, close-up Franco: 04 Tunis: new French General resident of new French General resident Pierre Voizard makes inaugural visit in the ruling Bey of Tunis.
05. Madagascar: Prehistoric fish that lived in the deep sea 500 billion years ago, was caught alive. Scientists investigate the fish and determine that he is similar to the ancient art. 06. United States: Hell driver car run over the ramp, skip down through moving car and land on another ramp. Cars run over the ramp, jump against other cars, roll over several times. Bright, driver settles with dynamite charge in box. Dynamite explodes. In zerborstener box, man and supported while standing up.
07. food: Silhouette of a man with a round Hat construction a 180 metres tall radio tower steel structure of the Tower in the foreground. Special service technicians work in a lofty heights and screw the steel struts. Look down from a giddy height. Workers angeseilte. Workers will be lowered at rush hour in winch.
8th Japan: Typhoon about Osaka violent storm flooded road. People take refuge on the road in Osaka. Hat man flies from head. Dented screen. Floods in the city. People flee from their homes. Homeless in mass accommodation. Flooded land. Dead pig drives on wood. People in boat salvage their possessions. Destroyed houses. Flooded rice fields. Farmers tried to salvage grain.
09 Venice: World Championship in the roller skating race legs and rivers skating sitting together (title underground). Runners put on roller skates. Judges table. Stop watches in hands of the timekeeper. 10,000 m race of women: start. Runners on the track. Italian runs as champion by the goal after 24 minutes, 13 seconds. At award ceremony, winner gets scratched over Jersey. 20000 m race of men: start. Runners on the track. Legs in the race in turn. Italian WINS.
10 Berlin: Boxes Gerhard Hecht - Karel sys draw stroke change. Sys is sent. Pike boxes into the void. Viewers heads, great. Man beats Gong, large. Sys in his corner sitting before the 7th round. Pike breathing heavily with his caregivers. Photographer on the ring. Fierce blows. Sys runs in Uppercut by Hecht and falls to the ground, stand up Right away again, and turns the fight. Pike attacks. Spectator cheering bright. Referee separates. Viewers would be big. Both boxers in the bathrobe in the ring after the fight.
11 Italy: Engine start on mud terrain. Ride the motorcycle riders through Marsh and mud. Skip obstacle. Ride over the mound. Driver crash and hang with steamy motorcycles on the slope. Driving through water-filled moat. Official waving banner. Winner is congratulated by girl and kissed.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Artajo, Martin ; Blücher, Franz ; Conant, James B. ; Dunn, Clement ; Ehlers, Hermann ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Heuss, Theodor ; Kolb ; Lüders, Elisabeth ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Reuter, Ernst ; Voizard, Pierre ; Hecht, Gerhard ; Sys, Karel ; Franco, Carmen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; motor sports ; Photographers ; Police ; Skating ; Sensations ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Deaths, funerals ; Contracts ; Water ; Foreign policy events ; Jobs ; construction ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 67/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Federal opening meeting day, camera: Stoll Reuter camera: Obeng cross-section Spain United States agreement origin: No. do Tunis new President origin: Pathé Journal of important fish, fishing origin: Gaumont Hayley driver, the living bomb origin: Metro radio tower food camera: reason Japan, fleeing the storm origin: Asahi news roller skates, World Cup origin: iNcom Pike-sys camera: Obeng Motocross origin: iNcom final
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 388/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 177/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 642/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 502/1959
El Mundo al Instante 905/1980
Beschreibung einer Plastik