Welt im Bild 68/1953 14.10.1953
01 Bonn: Chancellor election in the Bundestag Chamber. Hermann Ehlers, large, on the lectern. Members in voting for the election of the Federal Chancellor, including Luise Schröder, Schröder. Counting of votes. Ehlers speaks actuality and Adenauer asks whether he would take on the election. Swivel to Adenauer. Adenauer responds o-ton: Hermann Ehlers: "I ask Dr Konrad Adenauer, whether he is ready to accept the choice fallen on him to the Chancellor." Konrad Adenauer: "I suppose thanking the choice." Clap the CDU faction. Party colleagues congratulate Adenauer. Adenauer laughing big.
02. Belgrade: protest demonstrations against the return of Trieste to Italy demonstrations on the street To try the embassies of Italy, to England and the United States. Speakers. People run. Police officers with water cannons.
03. Norway: hang railway tracks on mountain slope landslide in Oslo. Cars fallen to and buses. Salvage teams with lifting crane. Buried recovered from fissure. Torn-up road, overturned and destroyed houses. Large crevice.
04. Israel: autumn maneuvers as maneuvers viewers Prime Minister Ben Gurion and American officers. Aircraft. Bombs strike. Soldiers with camouflage shrubs at the helm in advance. Tank. Practice shooting with live ammunition.
05. Luxembourg: Output of European passports to members of the High Authority President Jean Monnet presented the first European passports to members of the high authority of the coal and Steel Community. Border officials the Passport raised go back. Border gate opens.
06. Hamburg: Demonstration mode Jaques Fath in the Atlantic Hotel Dreiviertellanger tight skirt with shorter overdress. Black cocktail dress with wide neckline. Evening dress made of silk brocade. Evening dresses of silk and heavy silk. Wedding dress white suede leather.
07. Hamburg appearance Marcel Marceau in the Marcel Marceau Theatre in the pantomime "Bite plays David and Goliath."
8 Berlin: greyhound racing dogs on leashes. Dogs in the race. Slow motion shots. Dogs run from start box behind artificial hare here. Greyhound racing. Dummy has champions. Winners will receive winners wreaths laid around.
09 Berlin: Germany - France cycling race at the Sports Palace. Start over 300 rounds for the team race. Riders in the race. Otto Kermbach conducts the Sports Palace Waltz. Crutch as a spectator, large. Bell will be rung. French winner receives wreath.
Hamburg: shock change boxing draw Willi Hoepner - hand Santana. Santana slips, falls down, gets up but right back. Gong beat. Hoepner in the attack. Gerhard Hecht as a spectator side big. Very violent shock change of excited spectator. Relentless stroke Exchange in the final round, final gong. Both Boxer after the fight in the ring, Santana with swollen eye. Audience clapping.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; Demonstrations; Domestic events; Disasters; Europe, EDC, EEC; cycling; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; sports facilities; Cultural events; Maneuver; Fashion; Sports honors; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 68/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Track: Chancellor selection camera: Stoll, reason, Essmann section Belgrade-Trieste return to Italy?
Origin: Jugo film landslide near Oslo origin: Norsk Film Jüd. Maneuver origin: Tele News plans for Europe, the first Europe passes origin: Pathé journal Fath fashion camera: Luppa Marcel Marceau camera: Stoll wind dog sledding camera: Obeng cycling camera: Obeng Hoepner Santana camera: Luppa origin: Knoopfilm final
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 605/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 756/1964
Nach der Tankschlacht bei Cambrai Dezember 1917
Welt im Bild 154/1955
Welt im Bild 137/1955