Welt im Bild 69/1953 21.10.1953
01 Bonn: The new cabinet the Bundeshaus (the title base). The new Cabinet Ministers arriving at the Villa Hammerschmidt, the lace Konrad Adenauer, Schröder, Erhard, Lübke, o Brien. Cameramen in front of the House. Heuss and the Cabinet members appear on the terrace. In addition to Heuss Adenauer, is Schröder. Federal Eagle, great. Hermann Ehlers at the lectern, great. The Government Bank. Cameramen. Adenauer for swearing. Adenauer on the lectern at Government statement (not a quote).
02. Leverkusen: Visit of the Minister of Finance of Saudi Arabia in the Federal Republic. The Finance Minister of Saudi Arabia visited Bayer Leverkusen. Workers in protective clothing in rooms in the manufacture of medicinal products.
03. Bremen: Drive ships for Indonesia the 3 ships built in German shipyards for Indonesia. Farewell to the German team by their families. Man at the wheel. Ships, which will take over the traffic between the Indonesian islands with a German crew. 04. Frankfurt: plane crash of a Belgian plane Convair burning and smoking plane wreckage in the forest. Due to a failure of an engine the Belgian machine crashed airport main after the launch of the Rhine. All passengers and crew members were killed. Dead bodies covered with blankets. Corpses are removed. Aircraft debris.
05. world problem to return demonstrations by students in Belgrade against the decision of the Western powers, the A-zone of Trieste Italy Trieste. Banners with caricatures. Figure of Prime Minister Pella is symbolically burnt. Jubilation in Italy about the unusual decision. People clap. Parade of police associations in Trieste, prior General of the occupying forces, To want to leave the city. Female police officers and mounted police.
06. State of emergency in British Guiana, the British Governor and his wife, which was equipped with powers for action against leftist. English war ship in the port of Georgetown. Negro face sideways, large. British soldiers seize communist propaganda material. The Prime Minister and his American wife were relieved of their offices.
07. Vienna: Returning from Russia of goods train returning Wave. The returnees, among them women, get off train. Scenes of reunion friends. Ill be carried on stretchers.
08 South Korea: Revolt of anti-communist prisoners of war. Demonstration in South Korea against the guarding of prisoners of war by Indian security forces after prison riot of anti-communist prisoners of war.
09th war in Indo-China fires gun. Impacts. Rise of French soldiers in the Tonkina Delta. Wading through the river. Gunfire on the cereal box. Tank fires. Verwundeter is transported on stretcher to the helicopter.
10 United States: 63rd anniversary of President of Eisenhower birthday party in a large circus tent. Eisenhower and Mamie Eisenhower eat at table with 25,000 people. In a small horse-drawn carriage, Eisenhower and Mamie retract at the stadium in Hershey. Giant pie 63 candles lit Eisenhower. Eisenhower beckoning, great.
11 United States: parade in honor of Mrs. America reception for Mrs. America in her hometown of KUTZTOWN with her husband and two sons at banquets with winner sash.
12th Barcelona: roller hockey-Spain - Germany 10:3 hockey players on roller skates. Advance of the Germans has a shot blocked. Spain scores a goal. Spectator claps, great. Spain plays lay over and shoot goals.
13 Paris: Moto ball France - Germany 6-0 the men on motorcycles To try to shoot the ball into the opponent's goal. The goalkeeper stands with motorcycle in the gate. Corner kick for Germany. Goalkeeper catches the ball. German goalkeeper keeps ball. Shot on goal for France. Viewers intermediate cuts. Man with Hat, big. Shots on goal for France. Ball is shot through gate and flies to on camera, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Ehlers, Hermann ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Heuss, Theodor ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Oberländer ; Pella ; Preussger ; Seebohm ; Schäffer, Fritz ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Strauß, Franz Josef ; Würmeling
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Railways ; Returnees, evacuees, Outlander ; Indochina, Indochina war ; Industry ; Domestic events ; Disasters ; Football ; motor sports ; Parades ; Police ; Skating ; Shipping ; beauty pageants ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Unrest ; Korea war ; War, prisoners of war ; People ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Hockey ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Industrial ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 69/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Bundestag camera: Basic, Essmann cross Saudi Arabia, visit camera: Basic, Essmann of also. Camera ships: Luppa plane crash near Frankfurt camera: strong Trieste origin: Jugo film Guiana - State origin: Pathe news Öster. Other origin: Austria Korea/Indochina IKE/Mrs. America origin: Metro roller hockey Moto ball origin: Gaumont final
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 825/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 518/1959
Welt im Film 166/1948
El Mundo al Instante 911/1980
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1003/1969
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 901/1967