Welt im Bild 72/1953 11.11.1953
01 race unrest in Trieste on the street demonstrators. Bloody street battles with the police. Garden chairs and tables of street cafes are thrown to the police. Use of American and British soldiers. Protesters are tracked. Police car is stoned. Men be discharged (18 deaths and over 100 injuries).
02. war in Indochina soldiers and tanks at the front. Machine gun fire, advance of the French troops. Fighter aircraft dropping bombs. Clouds of smoke and fire after the strikes. Soldier heads with steel helmets before fire.
03. Berlin: wreath laying at the Russian Memorial on the anniversary of the October revolution. Soviet delegation goes to the Russian Memorial. Women wear giant wreath. Russian soldiers wearing wreath. Wreath-laying ceremony. The highest representatives of the Russian supervisory Mission in civilian clothes.
04. Holland: dike construction closes the last gap of the new levees after the storm flood disaster. Tractor transport here, which are sunk into the sea. Steel tubes form a barrier. Graphical representation of the closure of the dykes.
05. United States: rocket fighter Scorpion of the jet fighters will be equipped with 104 rockets. Launch and retract the wheels. Flying jet fighter. Firing the rockets at the time under the magnifying glass, and meeting the target aircraft.
06 Decca network over Western Europe air traffic control radio waves are transmitted by ground stations which provide exact location of the pilots. Aircraft flying in clouds. Pilot's cabin. Instruments show exact location when flying blind. Flight of the machine is drawn on the map. Landing At night with headlights.
07. Brussels: car veterans racing old cars race on junkyard, winner of Cup and wreath against obstacles and against each other.
08 Italy: Men in heat-resistant Stanioanzügen fire release Chan train go through fire and delete. Firefighters during exercise when the foam is deleted.
09. Mannequins on catwalk show Negligees bedroom fashion show in Italy. White and black negligee.
10 Norway: helmet sets national Fechtmeisterschaften fencers. Historical fencing as in the middle ages. Modern Anspach. Lamps light up when hit. Fencer proposes gun out of the hand.
11 New Jersey: Horse racing of horses two years appear to start. Viewers filling standing image. Start start machine. Running in the home straight. Outsiders turn to lead and finished the race as the winner. Jockey and winning horse.
12 bad Tölz: ice hockey EC bad Tölz - EV Füssen 3:5 scenes. Players fall. Shot on goal for bad Tölz. Goalkeeper Ulli Jansen in the feet gate holds the ball. Game scenes and crashes. Crowd gate.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bombs ; Busts ; Demonstrations ; Monuments ; Indochina, Indochina war ; Fencing ; Fire Brigade ; motor sports ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Unrest ; wreath stoppages ; maps ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Hockey ; construction ; Crew ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Fire brigade ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 72/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Cauldron Trieste origin: Salgado, Incom fire Indochina origin: Gaumont cross-section revolution dikes of Holland origin: Polygoon Scorpion origin: Metro Decca network origin: Pathé journal fire fighting suit Italy origin: SEDI junkyard origin: Belgavox fashion bedroom origin: SEDI fencing origin: Nordisk horse racing origin: Metro ice hockey camera: Hafner, Lutz final
Have you seen these gems?
Extraausgabe der Meester Woche (1918-1933)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 322/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 360/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 778/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 204/1953
Im Lande der Inkas
Zum Ableben des Reichspräsidenten Friedrich Ebert
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 705/1963