Welt im Bild 74/1953 25.11.1953
1 Hamburg: "Macbeth staging" by Heinrich Koch at the Schauspielhaus scene snippets of the glamorous staging at the Schauspielhaus in the lead roles with Will Quadflieg and Anneliese Römer interview: Will Quadflieg: "as I live, I saw him!" Anneliese Romans: "Oh shame!" Quadflieg: 'before times many, murder so horrible for the ear. But what is needed out, if the brain out, the man also died and was BB´s BB´s. But today they stand up again with 20 death wounds in the heads and drive us from our chairs." Romans: "you cut your friends you!" Quadflieg: "Yes, I forgot, is amazed about me not, my'd ´ gen's friends. I have a strange evil that is not for those who know me. Well, I drink all love and health. Then I'm the mug, so full. Now, I drink ´ on the well-being of the whole Panel and our friend, we miss. About ´ he here - its well-being..."- at whistling noise ears adheres to -"...No... ".sein Wohlergehen...wie always I drink it and you..." - from collapsing forward - "my eyes? Let the Earth hide you! Marklos your bones, your blood is cold! You have no more with these eyes, which you so stierst a look at. I got so deep in blood, I want to now in words silence ´, return as difficult as hindurchzugehn ´ stand. Strange glows in the head, it wants to hand and must be done, eh I quite's." Romans: "the balm of all beings, sheep lack." Quadflieg: Yes, sleep, come on. Fear of the novice lacks the exercise is self created horror to torment me." Anneliese Römer lifts up and holding her: "Believe me, we're young Go ahead."
02. Frankfurt: The Federal building facade of the building of the Federal completed. Mercedes reverses. Car blow opens. Finance Minister Fritz Schäffer leaving and entering the building. Police officer greets, large. Heuss enters the building. Heuss and Schäffer tour through the rooms of the House. Facade with "Kunst am Bau" a figure half Eagle, half Vulture. Heuss and Schäffer in the company in front of the House.
03. Addis Abeba: Visit of Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands at Haile Selassie Haile Selassie kill Prince Bernhard order Schärpe. Bernhard kill the Crown Prince of Ethiopia order sash. Festive reception at Haile Selassie in the presence of the Empress. As guest members of the diplomatic corps. At table Bernhard in conversation with Haile Selassie.
04. United States: "the flying dagger", the fastest Jet in the world off, flight and landing parachute of the fastest fighter in the world of the United States air force.
05. Rome: X-ray film shows human organism boy under large X-ray machine. Camera is coupled with X-ray equipment. Doctor puts a device. Flow of prepared blood in the ventricle is to see on film. Subject's drinking water. The swallowing process through the esophagus is visible on the film.
06. The voice of the army - ceremony of British English corporal Sergeant's command penetrating large. Sergeant Ronald Brittain receives with 54 years English Medal for exemplary leadership. Close-up of the Sergeant. Loud command.
07. Switzerland: mountain blasting for construction of a dam wall blasting in rock wall. Flying rocks. Clouds of dust. The detonation site.
8th Munich: table tennis international match Germany - England single: Conny Freundorfer - Richard Bergmann. Game 17-year old German talent against the five-times British champion. Bergmannt WINS with 3:1 audience clapping. Women's doubles: Conny Freundorfer - play Piffl against Richard Bergmann/Leach. Ashish and his one-armed Swiss partner lose 0:3. audience clapping.
09 Hamburg: run football Germany - Norway 5-1 teams. Viewer screen (75,000). Fritz Walther at the pennant Exchange. Audience side big smokes. Left winger Hamilton Gets the ball, Touchline to the Middle, Othmar Walther has an effort on goal. Goalkeeper keeps. Attack Norway. Spectator with headscarf laughs. Othmar Wather is separated from 2 Norwegian players off the ball. Norway storms. Turek catches ball in the German goal. Norway scores the management goal 1: storms 0 Fritz Walther (No. 10), gives ball to Morlock. Scoring for Germany 1: supports 1 viewers the face in your hands. Toni Turek claps in the German goal. Hustle before the Norwegian goal. Viewers with glasses and hat bites his tongue. Storm on the German goal. Turek has been overcome. Player deflects the ball. Half-time. Game in front of the German goal. Jupp Posipahl fends off. Rahn is storms. Goalkeeper keeps head ball. Shot on goal 2:1 by Morlock. Older, serious man with glasses and a hat. Game scenes. The Norwegian goalkeeper stretched. Shot on goal 3:1 by Othmar Walthert. Herrmann's flank to Fritz Walther, scoring 4:1 low shot by Rahn 5: jump 1 viewers and clap. The teams leave the field of play.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bergmann, Richard; Bernhard von Holland; Brittain, Ronald; Selassie, Haile; Heuss, Theodor; Quadflieg, Will; Römer, Anneliese; Schäffer, Fritz; Freundorfer, Conny; Herrmann, Siegfried; Leach; Morlock, Max; Piffel; Posipal, Jupp; Rahn, Helmut; Walter, Fritz; Walter, Otmar
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Honors; Children; aircraft; Football; Medals, awards, honors; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Blasting; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); table tennis; automotive engineering, automotive; Disease; Cultural events; Medicine; Military; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Military; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 74/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand "Macbeth" i. Hamburger Schauspielhaus camera: Stoll world cross-section inauguration d. Federal i. Frankfurt camera: strong Prince Bernhard b. Haile Selassie origin: dagger flying Polygoon, fastest aircraft origin: Metro X-ray film shows mechanism d. body origin: Salgado of the voice of the army origin: Pathe news dam demolition i.d.. Switzerland origin: Cine Journal sports table tennis Germany England camera: Hafner, Koch international football match: Germany Norway 5-1 camera: P, strong
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 946/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 445/1958
Welt im Bild 30/1953
Welt im Bild 138/1955