Welt im Bild 75/1953 02.12.1953
01 France: Resignation President Vincent Auriol - looking back at the period of his Office Guard presented the seat lock Faubourg. Review of the term of President Vincent Auriol: Auriolt at wreath-laying ceremony, at the reception for the Danish Royal couple Frederik and Ingrid, next to Indian statesman, at the lectern during various speeches, when cutting through Ribbon at opening, with revelations of the monument, as President with the Ministers of cabinets Schuman Queuille Bidault, Faure, pinay, Laniel. Agricultural exhibition, horse racing, Negro dances. Football team, Bishop, Ambassador, welcomed kissing different people on different occasions on cheeks.
02. world travel of Mani II and Prince Philip Bermuda: Elizabeth and Philip go down stairs and be welcomed by the English Governor and Mrs. Cameramen. Elizabeth is out front of the stand. Children waving flags. Jamaica: Men of the Welcoming Committee with cylinders on the airfield. Elizabeth and Philip will be greeted at the airfield. Faces of Negro children, great.
03-Egyptian fleet maneuvers in the Mediterranean Schiffsegeleitzug. Guns are brought into position. Launch. Flying target aircraft.
04. San Diego: 50 years of motor-plane Fighter Squadron flies. Aerobatics with contrails. Little boy keeps to the ears. Flight of four jets season.
05. Hamburg: Homecoming of the world to cyclist Heinz Hamdan paws globe containing Heinz Hamdan gene returns home. Heinz Hamdan gene leaves with bicycle and bananas on the carrier ship and is embraced by his wife. People waving him to Heinz Hamdan gene pedaling across the Elbe Bridge 06. Munich: model cars, 170 km/h hobbyist model racing cars to refuel and leave them circling in the circuit.
07. Freiburg. Inauguration of monument to honor waddling ducks in a row across the meadow. Inaugurates Mayor in the City Park ducks monument honoring a Drake who woke a lot of people and saved them, and he himself was killed, in a night of bombing by loud chatter in the war. Ducks, great.
08 London: Queen Mother Elizabeth and Princess Margaret visit fashion show arrival of Queen Mother Elizabeth and Princess Margaret. Mannequins show off precious evening dresses. Tulle evening dress with a wide skirt. Pelzverbrämter jacket, stick-on on evening dress evening dress. Black and white evening dress.
09 Kassel: Waltz dance dance tournament of the amateur dance couples on the dance floor. Cinematographer. Bremen, during the award ceremony, Mr Hegemann, Miss. Kämmerer receive flowers and floor vase. The winning couple Hegemann / Chamberlain dance Foxtrot. Viewers with cigarette, big.
10 Kiel: Handball of ladies Germany - Norway 3-5 game in the Baltic Hall. Goal throw for Germany. Storming back and forth. German goalkeeper holds. Goal throw for the opponents. Norwegian keeps ball. Gateway throws for Germany and Norway.
11 London: Football Enlgand - Hungary 3-6 In the game shoots in the 1 minute Hidegkuti for Hungary 1-0. Clapping spectators filling picture. England counter-attack. Matthewst Touchline to the middle. Mortensen shoots. Goalkeeper keeps. New assault. Mortensen shoots close to half the 1:1 laughing audience. Puskás to Hidegkutit, scoring Touchline Hungary 2-1 in the 19th minute. Puskás shoots the 3:1 and the Hungarian goalkeeper hugged Landmann 4:1. English attack. Playback. Goalkeeper keeps. Viewers applaud half-close. Sharp low shot by Mortensen leads to the 4: second half. After a half game in front of the English goal. Post shot and rebound, then shot on goal 5:2 for Hungary. Young spectator, large. Hidegkuti shoots the 6:2 the English counter-attack. Hungarian goalkeeper hampers English players and holding him in the leg. Penalty will be converted by Ramsay to 3-6. The players leave the pitch after England's first home defeat for 90 years.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Auriol, Vincent; Elizabeth von England; Elisabeth II. von England; Frederik von Dänemark; Hegemann; Helfgen, Heinz; Ingrid von Dänemark; Kämmerer; Margaret von England; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Hidegkuti; Matthews, Stanley; Mortenson, Stan; Puskas; Ramsay
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Busts; Monuments; Handball; cameramen, cameramen; Children; Football; Photographers; Travel; Reviews; Shipping; Sensations; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; sports facilities; Dance; Animals (except dogs); automotive engineering, automotive; Kissing, kissing scenes; Maneuver; Military; Foreign policy events; Fashion; Military; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 75/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial Mark Vincent Auriolnimmt farewell origin: Pathé journal world cross section Queen Elisabeth on the Bermuda origin: Pathe news Egyptian fleet maneuvers (Olga) origin: Egypt 50 years San Diego gliding origin: Metro world to cycling Heinz Hamdan gene camera: Luppa model car in small format camera: Cook pass d.Entendenkmals i. Freiburg camera: P Queen Mother & Margar. b. fashion show origin: Pathe news amateur dancers in Kassel camera: strong, Fankau sport women's handball Dtschland Norway i. Kiel camera: Luppa, Blagona football: England Hungary origin: Pathe news end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 175/1948
Welt im Film 46/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 228/1954
Welt im Film 33/1945