Welt im Bild 79/1953 29.12.1953
01 new year's speech of the President to change the annual Heuss sitting at desk, Get up and comes to microphones and speaks standing actuality at the turn of the year. "These days, as hopes and worries towards waiting for a coming world conversation, the people want, that skip the period of exchange of diplomatic notes in the level of real conversation, which guarantees that the people not in the tactical game of today, but the realistic right of the morning. This sobriety and patience as attitude remains imposed in the new year. the Germans"
02. Bonn: Behind the scenes of the Federal House cameraman enters stand on the shoulders bearing the Bundeshaus. Porter threatens behind plate with inscription: photographers without special permission is not allowed. Cameraman filmed on camera. Electric substation of the House. House Master kill switch. Volt meter shows. Elevator holds. Run out elevator set (time lapse). Switchboards in attendant plug talks. Secretary sitting at desks and on the phone. She picks up the 2nd phone and phone on 2 devices. Secretaries typing on a typewriter. Woman takes post from tray. Hermann Ehlers sitting signed Polst at his desk, which will be presented to him by Senior Secretary. Photocopier works. At round table, people fold papers brochure. Leaves are stapled in stapling machine. Employees file shocks wear down stairs. Shield with running dog and inscription: impossible is done immediately, miracles take something longer. Men are shaved into hair salon. In flower pots, discarded cigarettes smoke. Sign on door: Committee of press, radio and film. Session Committee on rules of procedure. Picture of the seating in the Chamber wall. Reinmachefrauen in the plenary session and in the hallway at the wax.
03. Elizabeth II. on the Fiji Islands of Elizabeth II on the Gothic looks through binoculars. At Equatorial baptism, Prince Philip Lady Mountbatton throws in pool of water. Philip is found in the baptismal font and pelted with sand. Elizabeth filming the arrival at the Fiji Islands with camera. Small native boats accompany the Gothic. Sailors stand on the deck of the Begleitkreuzers Essex. Creates launch. South Sea Islander child Elizabeth presented flowers with bow. Chiefs pay homage to the Queen and present sharp welcome drink kava. Sword dance of the Black Warrior.
04. France: the deputies and the Senate of René Coty, independent Republicans choose election of the new President, René Coty, In the 13th round to the head of State. Clapping in awarding the certificate. Laniel congratulates and embraces the 71-jährigen Coty. Guard presents. Coty is embraced by his wife. Close-up of Coty.
05. Indochina: French fighter planes start deploying aircraft carriers by aircraft engine to shut down offensive of the Vietminh. Aerial view of fires in Indochina. Landing the aircraft on the aircraft carrier.
06. Dutch physician in New Guinea Dutch doctor treated natives in the jungles of New Guinea. Ride across Lake Sentani. Negro children were in the medical station. The doctor and Mrs examine the children. Crying sick children. Vaccination of children against diseases spreading.
07. Paris: leather fashion mannequin with stone leather apron. Modern leather mini leather dress, leather bikini, evening jacket, leather Cape with the zipper. In leather pants riding a rider on mold.
08 England: gymnastics Christmas circus trapeze artist in circus dome at pole. Orphans as a spectator. 3 clowns. Horse lies down in bed and pulls the blanket over himself with mouth. Children laugh. Floor turn artists. Man Get up shoulders by Untermann and stuck with head in Lantern.
09th Garmisch: ski jumping Hill jump ski jumper. Good landing and crashes. Spectators in stands on the Hill. Franz Dengg, no. 39, jump and occupied the 1st place.
10. Berlin: Gustav Scholz beats Victor de Haes / Belgium knockout fight at the Sports Palace. Heavy shock Exchange. Audience, great. Melee on the rope. De Haes's hard hit to the ground. De Haes turns back to the fight. De Haes expect fierce impact change and again to the ground. De Haes kneels on the floor and holding his hands in front of the face. Photographers with Flash lights on the ring. Referee counts. De Haes turns again to the battle and have to go back to the ground. Referee counts. De Haes adheres to the ring rope and pull himself up. He is reeling. Referee stops fight. Wolfgang Lukschy clap as a spectator. Bubi Scholz as the winner in the ring.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Coty, René ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Heuss, Theodor ; Laniel, Joseph ; Mountbatten ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Dengg, Franz ; Haes de, Victor ; Scholz, Gustav
Bonn ; Indo-China ; Fiji ; New Guinea ; England ; Paris ; Fiji Islands ; France ; Berlin ; Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Electricity ; Indochina, Indochina war ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Photographers ; Postal, postal services ; Travel ; Shipping ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Disease ; Medicine ; Elections ; Christmas ; Circus ; Fashion ; Jobs ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 79/1953
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand new year message from the President of the Federal camera: Stoll, Essmann behind-the-scenes d. Federal House camera: reason, eat man world cross section Queen Elisabeth on the Fiji Islands origin: Pathe news René Coty Wahlö origin: Gaumont aircraft carrier mission i. Chines. Sea origin: Pathé journal tullip. Doctor in New Guinea origin: Polygoon leather fashion origin: Gaumont Christmas circus time i. England origin: Pathe news sport ski jumping in Garmisch camera: Hafner, cooking boxes: Scholz Haes camera: Riske final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 21/1952
Welt im Film 176/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 604/1961
Messter-Woche Einzelsujets 1921
Emelka-Woche 30 (seit 1927)
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 722/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 75/1951
El Mundo al Instante 946/1980