Welt im Bild 80/1954 05.01.1954
01 Adenauer Friedland Adenauer accompanied by Minister-President Hinrich Kopf immediately upon arrival in the camp of Friedland. Clap returnees. Adenauer waves to the returnees. Hinrich Kopf Announces speech by Adenauer in actuality: "The Lord Chancellor Dr. Konrad Adenauer has the word." Adenauer speaking interview: "my dear friends! I bring you the greetings of the entire German people, irrespective of the parties, without distinction of creed. Are convinced that we all welcome you with very warm hearts, and that we will do everything to facilitate the inclusion in these new conditions, here you'll find, you. And that we work together for world peace, and that we will not rest and snap, is reproduced until the last prisoner and the last deportees German woman in the home. Welcome to the German Fatherland!" Faces of returnees and Heimkehrerinnen, audience clapping.
02. Indochina: Dien Bien Phu down before the offensive of the Vietminh French paratroopers jump. Scout troop goes through jungle. Rifle fire. Verwundeter is connected. Verwundeter taken on stretcher. 3 killed in action be buried in no man's land. Wooden cross.
03. world travel Elizabeth II. Tonga Islands: barge Elizabeth II. driving on with Prince Philip to the country. Queen Salote welcomes Elizabeth II and Philip. Negro children with flags. Ride in car. State Banquet in the open air. Native food with your hands. Demonstration of native dances.
04. Long peach: Flood waves set up on the shore. Destroyed wooden cottages on the shore. People To try to hide their substance and down items from the balcony. Sparkling up spray of surf.
05. Casablanca: Attack by terrorists against Europe in Africa after explosion of time bomb are killed and injured on the road. Rescue crews with stretchers. Burial of the 19 dead. The French President of Casablanca at the funeral. Crowd.
06. United States: alcohol test COP enough man balloons to inflate. Balloon is connected to alcohol meter. The filtered air per mille shows the content of the air.
07. disguised masks dance artist Festival in Chelsea on the large dance floor. Balloons fall from the top on the dancing. Carnival car is destroyed.
8th Munich: Latest Carnival fashions in the ship of fools dance. Feet, tall. Dancer presents costume "Powder puff", with short wide skirt and makeup before a small mirror. "Question mark", short tight skirt with wide straps and a question mark. "Sinner" with wide opening rock. Dancing Carnival fashions are presented.
09 Austria: Skijoring skiers are pulled by motorcycles. Ride through the snow-covered landscape. Fall of runners. Winners will be congratulated.
10 Garmisch: ski jumper jump new year's ski jumping Hill the time under a magnifying glass. Numbers attached to advertising Pigmentan. Best was Franz Eder with the No. 16 ranked 5th is Kirjonen / Finland 2nd in the overall standings. Jump of winner OLAF Björn city / Norway with 75.5 m. Björn city, is big, congratulates. Jump from 3 ski jumpers from the top.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Railways; Returnees, evacuees, Outlander; Indochina, Indochina war; Carnival; Disasters; Children; Carnival; Police; Travel; Shipping; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Skibike; Skijoring; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Dance; Water; Fashion; Assassinations; Gastronomy; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 80/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Adenauer receives the Russia returnees in Friedland camera: Luppa, Luppa, Stoll Indochina origin: Pathé journal world cross section Queen Elisabeth in Tonga origin: Pathe news flood in long beach origin: Metro attack in Casablanca (19 deaths) origin: Gaumont alcohol test origin: Metro also known as masked ball origin: Pathe news "Ship of fools" (Carnival fashions) camera: Kang camera sports Skijöhring in Austria: Hafner, Cook new year's event in Garmisch camera: Hafner, cooking end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 103/1947
Welt im Film 318/1951
Bei unseren Helden an der Somme
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 92/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1020/1969
In und um St. Quentin im Herbst des Kriegsjahres 1916
Land unterm Kreuz
Welt im Film 337/1951