Welt im Bild 81/1954 12.01.1954
01 grounding of the Greek tanker Leros in the Elbe estuary the stranded ship on the Scharnhorst Horn reef. Surf flooded the ship. Captain and five crew members on board. Pump pump water out of the ship. Salvage tug of the Bugsier company To try to make the tanker afloat. People waving on arrival at Cuxhaven. Mooring. Laughing captain and sailor, great.
02. Washington: Eisenhower reads the State of Union speaks before Congress, Eisenhower lectern. Vice President Nixon sits behind him. Members of both houses clap.
03. Heuss reveals 1 Berlin milestone on the route Frankfurt-Cologne Heuss immediately next to Carlo Schmid. Soldiers present rifle. Milestone with the kilometer number 650 and Berliner Bär. Photographers. Kühne & Nagel truck passes by in the background. Police officer holds up the stop sign. VW holds. Cars must due solemnity were. Truck driver receives a miniature milestone as a gift. Driver thanks police officer.
04. world travel Elizabeth II. New Zealand: the Maori tribal chief welcomes Elizabeht II. with dance. Maori singing women and dancing. Ornate carvings. Indigenous peoples heads with out stretched tongue. Maori war dance and sticking out tongue.
05. Schloß Mittersill / Austria: King Faruk holiday Castle Mittersil in snow-covered mountains. Reporters at Castle gate. Faruk is surrounded by ladies in front of Castle welcomes Lady with a kiss on the hand. Hunting trophy. Deer's head.
06. Italy: Factory for the manufacture of powder puffs 2 swans swim, big. In factory, pieces are cut from Swan feathers for the manufacture of powder puffs. The fluffy workpieces women. Sewing machine. Packaging of powder puffs.
07. Frankfurt: International dance competition of amateur couples dancing the Waltz. Elegant spectator. Couples dance Foxtrot. Winning pair. Dr. Wolf and wife pouring out. The couple Wolf Dance Foxtrot.
08 ski race in Grindelwald: cross-country skiing women's start by runners. For the first time start Russian runners in Western Europe. 5 Russians start and occupy the first 5 places. Hanni Gehring / Germany at the start of and during the run. You occupied as best German place 9 run the Russian champion Valentina Tsareva, no. 12 transparent with inscription Ovolmatine. As spectator Queen Juliana von Holland with headscarf. Russian athlete photographed Queen Juliana.
09 ski race in Wengen: men's slalom skier at the start and run. No. 16, Hans Forrer / Switzerland, on the slopes. No. 10, Christel Pravda / Austria, is 4 run through the goal. Runner gets caught in the doors. Fall. No. 11 Toni spit. Austria WINS. Close-up Toni spit.
10 Milwaukee: Hein Ten Hoff loses against Dan Bucceroni points beat change. Careful palpation. Ten Hoff is in the void. Bara is superior to the 34-year-old Ten Hoff in speed and responsiveness. In the course of the battle, Ten Hoff looks tired and must accept the results. Ten Hoff is hard posted staggering in the ring in the 10th round. Bara finds the decision. Ten Hoff must accept heavy hits, lurching clings to his opponent, maintains itself but and fight further. With the last strength, Ten Hoff comes over time. Bara as a clear winner in the ring.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bucceroni, Dan; Eisenhower, Dwight; Elisabeth II. von England; Faruk von Ägypten; Heuss, Theodor; Juliana von Holland; Nixon, Harold; Schmid, Carlo; Wolf; Wolf; Forrer, Hans; Gehring, Hanni; Pravda, Christl; Spiess, Ernst Toni; Hoff ten, Hein; Tsareva, Valentina
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; Federal; Bundeswehr; Industry; Domestic events; cameramen, cameramen; Disasters; Leisure, recreation; Photographers; Police; Travel; Shipping; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Skibike; Skijoring; sports audience, sports spectator; sports advertisement; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Dance; Animals (except dogs); Kissing, kissing scenes; Holiday; Transport: General; Foreign policy events; Jobs; Buildings in Europe; Industrial; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 81/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand salvage of the 'Leros' camera: Luppa, Luppa world Eisenhower on the US Congress origin: Metro first Berlin milestone Queen in New Zealand origin: Pathe news world women to Faruk origin: Austria factory for powder puffs origin: iNcom int. Amateur dance contest. Frankfurt camera: strong, p sport ski runners in the Grindelwald camera: Hafner, Cook men's slalom in Wengen camera: Obeng boxes: ten Hoff Bara origin: paramount end brand
Have you seen these gems?
El Mundo al Instante 1129/1987
Messter-Woche 6 1915
Welt im Film 245/1950