Welt im Bild 82/1954 19.01.1954
1st special service: four Conference in Berlin the Brandenburg Gate (title underground) from aircraft of United States Air Force Secretary Foster Dulles rises at Tempelhof airport. Photographers. US military band playing the national anthem. Dulles is out front of the stand accompanied by High Commissioner James B. Conant and General Timmermann. Sign Gare Français Berlin Tegel. The French Minister of Foreign Affairs George Bidault rises from train. Bidault moves from front of the stand. In Tempelhof, comes the British Foreign Minister Antony Eden from aircraft and is welcomed. British stand presenting the gun. Eden is out front of the stand. Russian aircraft rolls out. The Russian Foreign Minister Molotow rises at the ostzonalen airfield Schönfeld aircraft and is welcomed by representatives of the East German Government. Molotov gets into car. The Schöneberg Town Hall. George Bidault enlists in the Golden Book of the city. Lettering. Antony Eden beside the ruling Mayor Dr. Schreiber is registered in the Golden book. Lettering. Dulles enlists. Lettering. Dulles speaks. Quote: "...Not just for the people of Berlin, not just for the people of Germany, but for the call of justice, with which wellfare of all humanity..." Interpreter: "I thank you, Mr. Mayor, you and I agree you again face on behalf of the American delegation, we will focus our efforts on this goal not only in the interests of the people of Berlin or of the whole of Germany, but in the interest of the wishes of all peoples that have nothing more to desire as a period of peace."
02. Austria: avalanche disaster avalanche rescue dogs in the snow. Men look at map. Rescue squad on the on-the-scene. Sniffer dogs search for missing persons. Destroyed houses. Spilled cow is recovered from snow. Stretchers are brought in helicopters. Injured be taken to rescue helicopters. Train at railway station Dalaas spilled. Station building was divided into 2 parts. Funeral procession at the funeral of 19 victims of the disaster. Soldiers pull coffins on sled. Funeral service. Umbrellas image filling. Weeping people, great. Wreaths are laid down. Children sitting at the coffin.
03. Frankfurt: State Secretary Hallstein and general adopt German hospital for Korea on the Rhine-Main airport mobile staff of a German field hospital for Korea. Members of the German Red Cross get on plane. Scandianvian airlines propeller plane on.
04. Paris: inauguration of René Coty honor guard on horseback accompanied Palace René Coty standing in an open car to the Elysee. Stand presented the Elysee Palace. The outgoing President Vincent Auriol receives René Coty. State ceremony in the Elysee Palace MDM Coty as a listener. Auriol presented a necklace of the Grand Cross of the Legion of honour - close-up René Coty Coty.
05. Australia: British atomic bomb test mushroom cloud. Professor William Penney leads atomic bomb attempt against aircraft. Steel Tower on the bomb to be detonated. Flying weather balloons. Cameramen. Pointer of the count down is approaching 5 seconds the point 0 lightning. Mushroom. Rockets with measuring instruments are shot down in the danger zone. Clouds of smoke of the guns. Explosion of smoke.
06. United States: Wedding Barbara Hutton Barbara Hutton gets out of car. It is done with interconnecting foot wheelchair. Empty interior of Chartered flew. Barbara Hutton held up in wheelchair stairs.
07. United States: Universe Christine Martel / France wedding by Miss Miss Universe Christine Martel in wedding dress next to her groom. Kiss of the bride and groom. Waving to people. Bride and groom drink from glass.
08 Vancouver: The strongest man which tackle world weightlifter Hepburn weight, bends the metal rod, young man with outstretched arms to tackle high. Young man makes Handstand. Lying down, he lifts weight and 2 girls.
09 Berlin: German Figure Skating Championships Figure Skating Championships at the Berlin Sports Palace. Men: Fremuth freestyle stone of the winner. Ladies: Bush Freestyle Champion and Weltmeisterschaftszweiten Garrett. Pairs: Running the winner Inge Minor - Hermann Braun. Clapping spectators filling picture.
10 Austria: skiing in Montafon men's slalom: at the start of Olympic champion Eriksson / Norway. Door. Toni Spiess / Austria, on the track. No. 13 Walter Schuster / Austria is overall winner of the combined and is the 4th place in the slalom. Fall. Josl Rieder / Austria on the route. Trip purpose and audience. Christl Pravda, no. 11 at the start. Ride through target. Christl Pravda WINS. Close-up.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Braun, Hermann ; Busch, Gundi ; Auriol, Vincent ; Coty, René ; Hallstein, Walter ; Handy ; Hutton, Barbara ; Penney ; Eriksen, Stein ; Minor, Inge ; Pravda, Christl ; Rieder, Josef ; Spiess, Ernst Toni ; Schuster, Walther ; Stein, Freimuth
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Honors ; Railways ; Ice skating ; Higher education ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Musical events ; Medals, awards, honors ; Photographers ; Rain ; Travel ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Skijoring ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; sports facilities ; Animals (except dogs) ; Deaths, funerals ; Korea war ; People ; Engagement ; Winter ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Atom ; weight lifting ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 82/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand avalanche disaster in Austria and burial Montafonopfer camera: Karna, Koch origin: Austria Spotlight Frankfurt: German hospital f. Korea camera: strong, p inauguration Coty origin: Pathé journal Australia: British nuclear tests origin: Pathe news married Barbara Hutton origin: Metro Miss Universe marries origin: Metro strongest man, world champion Hepburn origin: Metro sports German Skating Championship i. Berlin camera: Obeng Montafon ski racing camera: Karna, Hafner final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 570/1960
Welt im Bild 2/1952
Welt im Film 264/1950