Welt im Bild 83/1954 26.01.1954
1 Berlin: Conference of four Foreign Ministers (four Conference) the flags of the four occupying powers on tall masts. Motorcade driving through snow-covered streets. Drive in front of the Council building in West Berlin. Car blow opens. US Secretary of State Foster Dulles gets out and enters the building. Molotov gets out and salute goes to building. Greet post of the occupying powers. Arrival of George Bidault and Anthony Eden. Newscaster. Reporter information United States table talk on phone. Clock shows 2 minutes after 3 o'clock, great. Shield: Conference Room - Salle de Conference. Delegations in the courtroom. Dulles and Conant sit down at table. Molotov, Eden, seated Bidault at table.
02. Korea: Dismissal of 22,000 North Korean prisoners North Korean prisoners who wanted to not be released to North Korea, are by Indian guards handed over the command of the UN and fired from there. You will receive citizenship in South Korea. Happy faces close-ups. Soldiers rise in freight train for departure.
03. Connecticut: launching of the nuclear submarine Nautilus swivel about crowd filling picture. Mamie Eisenhower with flowers in her arms. Mamie Eisenhower throws bottle against the bow of the ship for naming. The nuclear sub runs from the stack. Waving crowd.
04. England: Automatic rifles for the infantry shooting with an automatic rifle. Test firing with old and new gun. New rifle shoots consistently while old weapon All the time must be reloaded through.
05. United States: Electronic translator young woman sits in front of translation device and receives text. Hole cards are punched, Russian font is converted in Western writing characters. Computers in operation.
06 mud mass rolling mud flood in California overland. People Wade through mud. Cars and houses are in the mud.
07. Salzburg: Feeding of chamois in snow feeds chamois confidential eating woman. Chuck offered with mouth is not taken. Chamois bites to coat of woman.
08 Cortina d Ampezzo ´: World Championship in the two-man at the start PuTTY / Nierberl / Germany and Benham, United States. As best German Rösch / terne land ranked 5th Italy I. and II. win shit Meier / Zimbelli / Italy II be congratulated after victory.
09th Leyden: Dutch art Gymnastics Championships gymnast team stands in series. Wim Groeneveld turns on the rings. Close-up from below. Klaas boat turns on the parallel bars and is master of the Netherlands for the 5th time. Meynen turns on the horizontal bar. Finish with a twisted somersault backward. Meynen stumbles and falls down.
10 United States: Tour of Swedish Turner Swedish Turner jump over high castes. Bounce on the diving board. Jumps the time under a magnifying glass. Hitting cyclists and Salto.
11 Berlin: Jonny Williams, master of the Empire in the world, beating Gerhard Hecht, German Champion in light heavyweight, k. o.
The Boxer in the ring at the Sports Palace. Shock Exchange. Williams fighting superior and ends up hit. At the end of the 1st round. Man beats Gong. 2 round: Attacking Williams Right away again. After a right hook to Pike to the ground. Referee counts. At 7, Pike is back to fight. Pike suggests Williams Right away again with a left hook to the ground. Pike arises Right away again to fight and fight staggering. Williams attacked and looking for the decision. Director of photography, great. The Boxer, great legs. Meets William, Pike enters the knee, referee counts. Pike Get up, fails to pass the next hit to the ground and will be counted. Viewers move excited tongue between the lips. Pike with his advisors in his corner. Jonny Williams with his arm as the winner in the ring.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Benham, Stan ; Boot, Klaas ; Bidault, George ; Conant, James B. ; Dulles, John Foster ; Eden, Anthony ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Molotow, Andrej Wjadscheslaw ; Groeneveld, Wim ; Hecht, Gerhard ; Kitt ; Meynen ; Nieberl, Lorenz ; Rösch, Hans ; Scheibmeier ; Terne ; Williams, Johnny ; Zimbelli
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bobsleigh ; Boxes ; Domestic events ; Disasters ; Inventions ; Flags ; Research ; News, communications ; Press, press conferences ; Shipping ; Animals (except dogs) ; Gymnastics ; Watches ; Korea war ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Weapons ; Water ; Winter ; Science ; Atom ; Crew ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 83/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: First meeting of the big four camera: Obeng spotlight of the week Korea: origin hour of freedom: Metro first submarine in the world origin: Metro new weapon for infantry origin: Pathe news Elekrtisches brain origin: paramount flood in California origin: Metro chamois on home visit origin: Austria sport FIBT World Championships camera: Hafner, Chef Turner Holland Sweden origin: Polygoon Swedish artists origin: Metro of Pike Williams origin: Polygoon final
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 523/1960
Messter-Woche 1915 - 1918
Welt im Bild 213/1956
Welt im Film 217/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 485/1959
Die amerikanische Reise