Welt im Bild 89/1954 10.03.1954
01 Washington: Assassination of Puerto Rican nationalists on the House of representatives of of injured of a member of is carried to the ambulance on stretcher. Puerto Rican nationalists on deputies have shot from the stands. Shots in seating and tables. Photos of 5 badly injured members. The bombers, one woman and two men during the interrogation. Assassin speaks interview. Assassin be removed.
02. assassination attempt on the Sultan of Morocco Sidi Ben Arafa, Mohammed Wächter of the life guards accompany the Sultan Ben Arafa, who sits in the car ride to the mosque. Praying in the mosque. Shoes be removed. Believers deeply bent with the forehead on the floor in prayer. After bomb by Moroccan terrorists Ben Arafa with splinter injuries occurs in the face to car. Ben Arafa wipes blood from the face itself.
03. the crusade of evangelist Billy Graham in England rally. Powerless is carried away. Billy Graham, big, at lectern actuality speaks: "it time spent a long, since the gentorous and revival God...was...news around the world. And we find for God." Conductor and choir. Close-up of Billy Graham seriously.
04. Rotterdam: Burning tanks of petroleum tanks fire after explosion. Flames and clouds of smoke. Dark clouds of smoke screen. Unloading operations.
05. Liverpool: Recovery the Empress of Canada the wreckage of burned-out 20,000 t passenger liner of Empress of Canada is located laterally in the port of Liverpool. After several months of preparations, the ship with the most modern equipment is set up.
06. Stuttgart: South American journalists visiting the Mercedes works Mercedes cars side by side. Cooler it is raised new Mercedes 220. The driver explain Kling and long vehicle. Mercedes race cars. Faucet.
07. Nuremberg: Toy Fair toy locomotive with face and eyes rolling. Moving dolls, Teddy bears and other animals sitting on the car. Additional doll and walking Teddy bear. Man can climb small remote-controlled aircraft. Boxer dog pulls on leash and looks upwards. Small plane lands. Dog runs to aircraft.
08. visit to the so-called Rotenburger puppet theatre puppets Gypsy Primate plays violin and bowing thanking for the applause.
09 Dortmund: the opening of the international of Equestrian Tournament riding the lipizzaner horses of the Spanish riding school quadrille of the Spanish riding school. Pas de Trois, artistic figures. Pesade. Capriole.
10 Stockholm: Ice Hockey World Championship Russia - Canada 7:2 the Russians before the opposing goal. Shot on goal 2:0 for Russia. Viewers filling picture. Go it alone of a Russian player and scoring 3:0 shooting 4-0 just before the end of the 1st trimester. The Canadian front of the Russian goal shoot 4: drive 1 players against each other. Shot on goal 5:1 for Russia. Shot on goal 2:7 for Canada. Players on the bench. In ceremony, Russia receives major trophy as world champion.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Disasters; Fire; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Religious events; Shipping; Toys, toys; Spoprt-Ehrungen; Animals (except dogs); automotive engineering, automotive; Puppets; Hockey; Assassinations; Exhibitions; Sports honors; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 89/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Assassination in the Parliament United States origin: Metro attack in Morocco origin: Pathé journal focus on Billy Graham in England origin: Pathe news fire at Rotterdam origin: Polygoon Empress salvage origin: Pathe news Mercedes is visited by journalists camera: Cook camera Toy Fair in Nuremberg: Cook Paganini wooden camera: Kang sports Dortmund Horse Show camera: reason, Essmann ice hockey: worl. Russld.-Canada origin: N. final brand assassin in Puerto Rico origin: Metro explosion in the mosque (Morocco) origin: Pathé journal
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 66/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 93/1951
Friedensverhandlungen in Brest-Litowsk
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 280/1955
Emelka-Wochenschausujet: Abschied von Nofretete (seit 1926)