Welt im Bild 90/1954 17.03.1954
01 Adenauer in Greece of Greek Guard soldier in Schilderhaus, Prime Minister Papagos gets out of car and is located outside the Guest House of the Greek Government of Adenauer. Handshake of Adenauer Papagos. Greeted by Hallstein. The Royal Palace in Athens. King Paul of Greece along with Adenauer and Queen Friederike Lotte Adenauer. King Paul laughing, great. The Acropolis. Adenauer and Lotte Adenauer in support during visit to the Acropolis. Settings of the temple.
02. Frankfurt: Memorial service for Paul Ehrlich born 14.3.1854 at gravesite flower umkraenztes picture of Paul Ehrlich, the founder of modern chemotherapy. Jewish priests in speech during commemorations of the 100th birthday of Paul Ehrlich. Wreath loop of Hoechst. The daughters of Paul Ehrlich.
03. Marburg: Memorial Day Emil Behring, bust by Emil Behring, the discoverer of the dysentery serum born 14.2.1854. Children lay flowers on his grave.
04. Frankfurt: The prize Paul honest in St. Paul's Church train of university professors to St. Paul's Church. Among the listeners of German President Heuss. The prize of Paul honest Professor Ernst Boris Chaim / Rome, with inventor of penicillin. The Medal, great. Handing-over. Professor Chaim goes to Heuss and shaking hands with this.
05. Italy: Smallest Italian aircraft "Cloud baby" cockpit. Adjustable pitch propeller. Propeller is started. The small aircraft during the takeoff and flight.
06. Léopoldville: Farewell parade for General Gilliaert Eingeborene troops parading before General Gilliaert. Aircraft. Cyclists. All terrain vehicles. Motorcycles. Aboriginal music band conducting.
07. Ardennes: deer - hunting game with nets deer goes through forest. Networks are stretched. Deer flees into the forest. Running boar. Deer starting in net. Deer is carried on shoulders, to be transported in low-wild area.
08. Austria: Avalanche dogs education snow snow slope rolls down. Avalanche danger. German shepherds are trained avalanche dogs. Dogs digging in the snow. Victim is rescued from snow hole. Dog, great. Removal on snow sled. Dogs sit on snow sleds and run.
09. Mexico: Children Rodeo young with margined hats. Boy riding rodeo calves and horses. Animals buck. Boy at the swinging.
10 Dortmund: clapping spectators horse show in the Westfalenhalle. Heuss clap as a spectator. Price of the Nations: rider on the course. Hand Günter Winkler on Halla riding correctly. Helga Köhler on Armalva ride correctly. For the first time after the war, Germany wins the prize of the Nations (hand Günter Winkler, Helga Köhler, Magnus von Buchwald, Guenther Rodenberg). Heuss Prize presented the head of the German team Niemach. Helga Köhler and Hans Günter Winkler are awarded with the silver Laurel. Photographers.
11. Florida: motorcycle racing motorcyclists on cam track. Fall in the curve. Riders coming out of the car and fall. On the shiny car driver is flung outward and bounces against blocking. Official waving banner. Laughing winner.
12 Garmisch: Kandahar race women's slalom: runners on the track. Falls. MIRL Buchner drives at the slalom won by the target. Advertising Pigmentan on the target band. MIRL Buchner, large, drinking out of paper cups. Women's downhill: runners on the track. Fall. MIRL Buchner won the downhill and combination winner. Close-up MIRL Buchner. Men's slalom: Runner on the track. Christl Pravda / Austria, WINS ahead of Frenchman Charles Bozon and travels as a winner by the target. Christl Pravda's autographs. Men's downhill: Runner on the track. Crashes on the icy track. Runner falls into the goal. 2. in the downhill and combined champion is Anderl Molterer / Austria. Ernst upper owner / Austria plunges into the target and will be the downhill winner. Close-up of Ernst o owner of no. 17.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bozon, Charles ; Buchner Fischer, Annemarie ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Adenauer, Lotte ; Behring, Emile ; Chaim, Ernst Boris ; Ehrlich, Paul ; Friederike von Griechenland ; Gilliaert ; Hallstein, Walter ; Heuss, Theodor ; Papagos, Alexander ; Paul von Griechenland ; Köhler, Helga ; Molterer, Anderl ; Obereigner, Ernst ; Pravda, Christl ; Winkler, Hans Günter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Honors ; Hands ; Hunting, Hunter ; motor sports ; Parades ; Travel ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Rodeo ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Skijoring ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; sports facilities ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; wreath stoppages ; Military ; Winter ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Buildings in Europe ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Military ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 90/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Chancellor travel camera: strong focus on Behring Memorial camera: Pankau Ehrlich Memorial camera: P smallest plane origin: SEDI parade Leopoldsv.
Origin: Belgavox wildlife reserve avalanche dogs training origin: Austria boy rider in Mexico origin: Ema films sports horse show prize of the Nations camera: Basic, Essmann motorcycle racing i. Florida origin: Metro Kandahar race final
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1012/1969
Weil es vernünftig ist
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 521/1960
Bonn ... auch eine Hauptstadt
Zu Gast in Bonn
Welt im Film 30/1945