Welt im Bild 93/1954 07.04.1954
01 Pacific: Explosion of the hydrogen bomb the Eniwetok Atoll in the Pacific. Men on observation ship. Measuring instruments. Men put on dark glasses. Countdown is running. Count: Nine - eight - etc. explosion fire Flash, mushroom. Fishing by Japanese fishing boats were seriously injured due to ash rain. Radioactive hair of men are shorn. Body are scanned with Geiger counters. Destruction of radioactively contaminated fish. Child is scanned with a Geiger counter. Symptoms of poisoning the population after consumption of contaminated fish.
02. Cologne: Photokina 1954 many visitors in the exhibition. Old wooden pinhole camera in addition to the modern camera. Heuss as visitors of the exhibition. Stand Leica M3. Telephoto lenses for the Ariflex. Larger than life Rolleiflex. Underwater camera. Cinema screening machine. Stand Frieseke & Höppner. ADOX.
03. Berlin: Changing of the guard at Spandau American force marched to Spandauer prison. Russian guards March out of the gate. The officers To give up the hand. Viewers. Russians are marching off.
04. Paris: Demonstration of radical rightist groups against dismissal of Marshal juin as Vice President of the French Council of the Defense ceremony at the tomb of the unknown soldier to honor the defenders of Dien Bien Phum, with Prime Minister Laniel and Defense Minister Pleven. After the ceremony, protesters Laniel, who is headed to car umdrängen. Pleven is attacked physically. People break through police barricade. Under police protection, Pleven is guided by set to auto.
05. Chile: Archaeological find of a sleeping Incan girl in the Andean mummy of a sleeping 10 year old Inca girl. Unscathed in the eternal ice has been found after 500 years. Objects of the Inca culture.
06. Panama City: art jump jumper jumping from 30 m high mast in the water. Group jump. Funny Knight. Mass jump.
07. Rothenburg: Serenaded with the song "Waldeslust" brings puppets by Rolf Trexler puppets singing club. Conductor conducts. Lower jaw of the puppets move after the song.
08th Dortmund: Heinz Neuhaus WINS boxes in the Westfalenhalle against Gardo Romero / Argentina points. European champion Heinz Neuhaus is attacking. Romero hit must accept and cling. Referee separates. Neuhaus boxes superior and will point victory. Both Boxer after the fight in the ring.
09 England: Grand National (4 dead horses) horses at the start. Start tape goes up. Mass start. Falls on the first jump. Reiterlose horses in the race. Horse stands with snagged reins on the foreleg. The time under the magnifying glass jump without falling. Rider crashes after the jump. Horse crashes, breaks leg and limping runs through barrier, falls head over heels, and must be shot. Jump over the moat. Leading horse slips and falls back. Jump over barrier broke up the back of horses and stays. Another horse crashes across steeplechase pit. There are eight horses in the race in the HomeStretch. The favorite Royal Tan winning just before Tudor line. Winning horse between 2 police horses.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Demonstrations ; Indochina, Indochina war ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Swimming ; Sports details, fouls ; sports facilities ; diving ; Puppets ; Archaeology ; Atom ; Exhibitions ; Crew ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 93/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Explosion of the H-bomb origin: Metro, Asahi news Spotlight Photokina in Cologne camera: basic changing of the guard at Spandau camera: Obeng tumult in Paris origin: Pathé journal Inca girl origin: Metro springboard diving in Panama City origin: Metro marvels d. of puppet master camera: Kang sports boxes Neuhaus Romero camera: Stoll, Essmann grand national origin: Pathe news final
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 124/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 535/1960
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 829/1965
Wir kennen sie nicht
Welt im Bild 54/1953