Welt im Bild 94/1954 14.04.1954
01 reconstruction Monte Cassino monastery Monte Cassino after the reconstruction. Reconstruction after the destruction during the war. At the lectern President Einaudi at the inauguration ceremony. Einaudi during the tour of the building. Figures and reliefs on the walls.
02. Madrid: Parade on the 15th anniversary of the nationalists victory Franco on grandstand parade takes off: gun vehicles. Tank, infantry, infantry, Legion, bodyguard of Moroccans, marine.
03. Leverkusen: High Commissioner Hoyer Millar and Prime Minister Arnold visit inking Bayer Hoyer Millar and Arnold during the tour of the factory. Visit the manufacture of foam mattresses. Foam expands in tank.
04. Venice: Hemingway on vacation in Venice Hemingway sits on a terrace on the water and drink from glass. Ms. Hemingway converses with Italians. Hemingway at gondola on the Canal Grande.
05. Dalmatia: Dubrovnik Aquarium big photographs of underwater creatures. Water turtle swims. Octopus with Octopus arms. Cancer crawls. Lobster. Sea Serpent. Sand fish digs in.
06. Bavaria. Wooden toys planks. Work table, women sit opposite in manufacture of wooden toys. Boy with spinning wheels to match wood workshop. Boy builds Tower. Wooden figure: Boxers and baseball players, golfers, riders Scottish dancers and funny musicians.
07th Sonthofen: Kids motorbike artists racing motorcycle helmet skull on kids heads. 15 year old boy driving motorbike with his 10 year old brother in a wire cage. Man presented small wreath boys ride.
08th Dobruck: Germany youngest rider 10th girl with dog and puppies. It runs over terrain, behind her thoroughbred stallion. Horse is saddled. Girl rises, jumping over obstacles, and gallops through forest. Jump over the coffee table. Duck escape.
09. Hamburg: European Championship in the light heavyweight: Gerhard Hecht defeated Jaques Hairabedian / France points battle in the Ernst Merck Halle. First, the fight is balanced. In the 10th round, fighting Pike superior and ends up hit. Hairabedian goes to its knees. Referee counts. As viewers Heinz Neuhaus, is great. Hairabedian turns back to the fight. Pike hits beidarmig on his opponent. Hairabedian must again to the ground. Max Schmeling, great. Hairabedian boxes further, must to the ground and collapses. At 3, the Gong rescues him. In the next round, clinging Hairabedian and strikes deep. He is cautioned. As viewers Willy Hoepner, is great. Hairabedian clinging and taking heavy hits. Winner and new champion is Gerhard Hecht with wreath in the ring. Pike and Hairabedian IM Siegerkranz. Audience clapping.
10 Dieburg: motorcycle racing start of solo machines. Ride through the streets of Hanau and Offenbach. Cornering. Official waving the banner. Winner Walter Zeller on BMW with wreath. Side-car: Start. Cornering. Passenger's artistry. The winner said Kölle on Norton with wreath.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Industry ; Industrial events ; Children ; Leisure, recreation ; motor sports ; Parades ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Toys, toys ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Animals (except dogs) ; Holiday ; Architecture ; Construction ; Buildings in Europe ; Industrial ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 94/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Origins peace of Monte Cassino: SEDI attention span. Parade in front of Franco origin: No.-do Arnold visit camera: Essmann, reason Hemingway in Venice origin: SEDI opening of the new Aquarium origin: Jugo wooden toys in Upper Bavaria film camera: Hafner youngest motorcycle rider camera: Cook youngest rider camera: Stoll boxes Pike: Heirabedian camera: Stoll, Luppa Dieburg motorcycle racing camera: Starke, p final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 301/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 754/1964
Welt im Film 91/1947
Straße der Nationen
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 473/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 786/1965
Die Hochofenwerke der Gutehoffnungshütte
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 577/1961
Welt im Bild 210/1956