Welt im Bild 99/1954 19.05.1954
01 North Baltic Sea Canal: launching of a young woman floating docks christens the floating dock on the name Gutehoffnungshütte. Shipyard workers waving. Dock will be left on the side for water. Dock will be towed at the channel to Hamburg.
02. London: Homecoming Queen Elizabeth by world travel warships shoot salute. The passing yacht Britannia. Elizabeth beckons by yacht. Queen Mother Elizabeth and Princess Margaret going to Westminster Pier. Churchill gets out of car. Anne runs between audience. Greeting. Stand with Bearskin hats. Elizabeth is front of the stand, Big Ben. Elizabeth, Philip, Charles and Anne ride in body through town. People cheering. Trafalgar Square. People cheering in front of the Palace. Elizabeth, Philip, Charles and Anne waving from balconies. People filling picture. Queen Mother and Margaret on balcony. Charles shivering turns around and enters the room.
03. Düsseldorf, Oberkassel: Adenauer visited steel plant of OJSC of brothers Böhler greeting. Adenauer and Prime Minister Arnold during the tour of the factory. Blast furnace. Adenauer to lectern in speech to the workers. Workers gossip.
04. Vatican: Recruits for the Swiss Guard on the anniversary of the sack of Rome be sworn in new recruits of the Swiss Guard. You swear by the Holy oath to the flag. Took of the guard.
05. Berlin: Renovation of the victory column the victory column. Scaffolding to the goddess of victory. Panoramic view from the top on Berlin. Workers Get up giant foot of goddess. Damage in the face by bullet holes and shrapnel.
06. Hamburg: lifebuoy of drowning man in the Alster. Lifebuoy is shot from the shore to the victim. Man attacks rescue unit and pulling on leash to the shore. Man rises from the water. Chow Chow on shore.
07 Rheydt: 50 year celebration of the butcher gesellenvereins moving the butcher journeyman. Oxen in the pageant. Pig in cage. Decorated car.
08 plane leaves French parachutist. Bounce 5 parachute. Group jump. Open the parachutes until shortly before landing. Landing. Car pick up paratroopers.
09 Dortmund: turn international match Germany - Switzerland battle in the Westfalenhalle, bars: Helmut Bantz turns and WINS on this device. Spectators clapped. Pommel horse: Sepp Stalder, best single Turner of the tournament turns. Floor exercise: Adalbert Dan Hutton receives the best score of the day.
10 Augsburg: Motocross boot. Clouds of dust. Very rough terrain. Fall. Ride over bumps. Steep slope is included. Hairpin. Downhills.
11 Motocross kid 6 year old boy rides harder motocross track. Little girl kisses him after driving through the target. Boy sucks on lollipop.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bantz, Helmut ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Arnold, Karl ; Prinz Charles ; Churchill, Winston ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Margaret von England ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Dickhut, Adalbert ; Stalder, Josef ; Philipps, Mark
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Busts ; Monuments ; Industrial events ; Children ; skydiving, skydiving ; motor sports ; Travel ; Shipping ; sports facilities ; Animals (except dogs) ; Gymnastics ; Military events ; festivals ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; construction ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 99/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: dry dock camera: Stoll, Luppa England: Queen returns home origin: Pathe news Spotlight Adenauer i. steelworks i. Oberkassel camera: Basic, Essmann Swiss Guard (recruits d. Vatican) origin: SEDI Berlin victory column camera: Obeng Comet lifebuoy camera: Luppa butcher-journeymen Club camera: strong, p groups jump franz. Skydiver origin: Gaumont sports gymnastics Germany Switzerland camera: Essmann, reason Motocross-Augsburg camera: Hafner Motocross boy origin: Eclair end
Have you seen these gems?
In 500 Minuten nach New York
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 656/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 229/1954
Welt im Film 104/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 904/1967