Welt im Bild 102/1954 08.06.1954
1 Hamburg: launching of the largest tanker in the world Al Malik Saud Al Awal crowd at the shipyard at Howaldt. Tina Onassis carried up stairs with a wounded leg. Sheikh Abdullah Ali Reza goes up stairs. Princess Ann Mari by Bismarck, Aristotle Onassis in addition to Mayor Sieveking. Director Schecker by Howaldt holds the ceremonial speech. Woman throws bottle against the bow of the ship. Ship rolls of the slipway to water. The children, Alexander and Christina Onassis. Propeller, great, dives into water. Onassis kissing his wife, Tina.
02. Rome: 8th anniversary of the Republic military parade before President Einaudi. Aircraft formation. People clap. Current Bersglieri. Equestrian troupe. Tank.
03. Lübeck: Nordic days creates ferry Frottning Victoria with guests from the Scandinavian countries. Children wave at the ship. People are leaving the ship. Go over bridge, great. Cars drive off the ship. At the top of the guests, Heuss goes through the town. Sailor hat, Heuss goes on Board of the ferry Travemünde Koebenhavn in Travemünde to ride on the zone boundary. Ferry. Heuss on the deck of the vessel.
04. Berlin: Pfingsttreffen of the FDJ poster stated: Germany meetings 1954 - for peace freedom unit. Onslaught of young people. Clapping the hands over the head. Flag group. Transparent. Costume group. Waving with flowers. Turner with flags. Large image with Grothe well-being. Invasion of the Walter Ulbricht Stadion.
05. Korea: German hospital of the German Red Cross Shield German Red Cross hospital with visiting hours. Shields in German and Korean. Clinic - X-ray. Sister cleans instruments. Patients in the ward. Ill is being investigated. Sister takes care of children.
06. Austria: emergency landing a Belgian transport plane of the Sabena large bullet holes in the fuselage. Sabena transport aircraft was fired by MIG fighters over Yugoslavia. Dead Board radio operator held after transfer in coffin from the plane. Three other crew members were injured.
07. Paris: Fashion from man-made fibers mannequins demonstrate airy summer dresses from man-made fiber. Hermann Staudinger, Nobel Prize winner and inventor of the plastic as a spectator. Mannequins behind big subjects. Mannequin with margined hat, swimsuit with stole Union. Dr. Saghir, inventor of nylon fiber, great. Wave 3 mannequins in bathing suits.
08 Karlsruhe: Day of the harmonica conductor conducts the harmonica Orchestra by Hohner. The Orchestra plays the Polewitzer dances. Hands in the game, great. Conductor, great. Harmonica player.
9th Würzburg: wheel gymnastics competition Berlin-Bayern Athlete turns in gymnastics. Best touch gets Margarete Oberüber / Berlin. Arthur Albrecht / Berlin at freestyle. Double helix. The Bavarian Jugendmeisterin Renate Michel shows freestyle. Berlin WINS.
10 England. Epsom Derby crowd filling picture. Arrival of Queen Elizabeth with mink stoles in addition to Mr cylinder immediately. Behind the Royal family with the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret. Grandstands. Start. Horses running close together. The horse of Queen Landau sits at the top. Darius, Alpine Horn and Ferriol go forward. In the HomeStretch, never say forges ahead as a crass outsider from the United States and WINS with 2 lengths ahead of Arabia night and Darius. The 18-year old Jockey Lester Pigott rises from winning horse. People are available to the winner of the lead ring.
11 Indianapolis: race flying start. Race car on the track. 2 car drive almost with the same time by the target. Winner is Bill Vukovich. Ceremony with giant Cup and 2 girls kissing.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Albrecht, Arthur ; Bismarck von, Mari Ann ; Einaudi ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Grotewohl, Otto ; Heuss, Theodor ; Margaret von England ; Onassis, Alexander ; Sieveking, Kurt ; Schecker, Theodor ; Schlack ; Staudinger, Hermann ; Michel, Renate ; Oberüber, Margarete ; Piggot, Lester ; Vukovich, Bill
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; DDR ; Domestic events ; Disasters ; Education, youth ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Parades ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; rescue services ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Disease ; Cultural events ; Medicine ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 102/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: "Saudi I" launched camera: Stoll, Luppa, Hardenberg focus on Republic day origin: iNcom Nordic days camera: Luppa, Stoll FDJ meetings camera: Obeng German hospital origin: Metro Sabena origin: Austria STAUDINGER & fashion origin: Eclair day the harmonica camera: reason, Essmann wheel camera: Kang sports Epsom Derby origin: Pathe news Indianapolis origin: paramount final
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 813/1965
El Mundo al Instante 911/1980
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 57/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 253/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 767/1964
Welt im Film 110/1947
Welt im Bild 22/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 332/1956