Welt im Bild 104/1954 22.06.1954
01-Berlin Film Festival posters with performance figures of the German newsreel. 3400 movie theater, 7,000,000 visitors, 12,000,000 feet of film a year. Booth of the week show with audience with Lilo Pulver. Arrival of celebrities to commemorative event. Pan across old Memorial Church. Vittorio de Sica on arrival before Festspielhaus. Susanne Erichson presented flowers. People clap. Paula Wessely and Attila Hörbiger wave arrival. Richard Widmark's arrival. Federal Minister Gerhard Schröder presented the awards. Hans Martin Majewski received the Filmband in gold for best film music. Helmut Käutner receives the film Ribbon in silver for Best Director. Lil Dagover receives award for best supporting actress. Hans Ertl, cameraman of the Nanga Parbat, receives special recognition.
02. Venice: Biennale cityscape. Catalogue of the Biennale international exhibition of fine art; Modern sculptures. Statue of a seal.
03. New York: air-raid exercise "Nuclear alert" Eisenhower is in the basement of the White House. People on the street running to air raid cellars. Empty streets, pigeons flutter up.
04. Berlin:, Incidents at Memorial Service before the Schöneberg Town Hall day of 17 June. Communists stage fight with the police and To try to disrupt the ceremony. Police pay men to police vehicle. Police vehicle departs.
05. Windsor: Winston Churchill receives order of the Garter in long velvet capes the carrier of the Garter to the chapel of Windsor go. Winston Churchill, Queen Mother Elizabeth, Queen Elizabeth next to Prince Philip. After the ceremony, the participants left the chapel.
06 Seoul: Swearing in of members of Parliament mass in front of the Parliament building. Enthusiastic Korean storms entrance gates, to participate in the Parliament session. Mounted police push back people. Swearing in of deputies in the Parliament building.
07. Belgium: Speleologists speleologists in diving suits to inflatable water drop from. Scientists with oxygen bottles in caves. In boat, men hold rope, hang on the researchers.
08 Hamburg. The Delhi Palace, Europe prunkvollstes nightspot decorated gate opens. The Meta de Soca dance performance. Audience clapping. Band plays. Bartender at bar. Dance couple Danja and Alvarez, dancing Rumba. "Strip".
09th Hamburg: Europe champion Ulli Nietzschke Albert Westphal beats as viewers Hein points ten Hoff, big and wife. Ulli Nietschke, heavyweight champion from the GDR boxes superior. Westphal's taking heavy hits. Wallace counters wild and inaccurate. Westphal clings. Large audience faces. Audience clapping. High point winner Ulli Nietzschke / Berlin. Boxer To give himself hand after the fight.
10th World Championship Bern: Germany - Turkey 4:1 kick-off. In the 2. Minute Turk captured the German defense and scored 1-0 to Turkey. German counter-attack about Fritz Walter on Schäfer, scoring 1:1 2nd half: scoring 2-1 for Germany by Klodt. In the 60th minute Touchline Morlock to Otmar Walter, scoring 3:1 - Morlock that shoots 4:1 flags are given. Germany - Hungary 3:8. Railway viewers train runs in the background of the game field. Hungary scored 1-0 in the 3rd minute. In the 17th minute, Puskás shoots that 2-0. In the 21st minute, Punkas is a template. Shot on goal 3:0. During a German attack Touchline Rahn to Pfaff, scoring 3:1 2nd half: superior game of Hungary in the German penalty area. Photographer on the sidelines, great. Accident defense by Kwiatkowski leads to a 4-1, by Hidekuti. Viewers filling picture. Shot on goal 7:1 for Hungary. Rahn shoots that shoots 2. Hermann 7:2, equal to scoring through Koscis 8:8:3.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Churchill, Winston ; Dagover, Lil ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Erichsen, Susanne ; Ertl, Hans ; Hörbiger, Attila ; Käutner, Helmut ; Majewski, Hans Martin ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Pulver, Lieselotte ; Sica de, Vittorio ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Wessely, Paula ; Widmark, Richard ; Wiedmann, Ulrich ; Herrmann, Siegfried ; Hidegkuti ; Klodt, Berni ; Koscis ; Kwiatkowski ; Morlock, Max ; Nietzschke, Ulli ; Pfaff, Jean Marie ; Puskas ; Rahn, Helmut ; Schäfer, Albert ; Hoff ten, Hein ; Walter, Fritz ; Walter, Otmar ; Westphal, Albert
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Demonstrations ; Honors ; Inventions ; festivals ; filmmaking ; Research ; FIFA World Cup ; Medals, awards, honors ; Police ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Europe ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Art ; Works of art ; Air raid ; Science ; Foreign policy events ; Atom ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 104/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- : Titlebox exhibition in Berlin (NDW) Berlinale Camera: Karna, Obeng Biennale camera: Karna, Obeng focus nuclear alarm origin: Metro June 17 camera: Obeng garter for Winston Churchill origin: Pathe news Korea tumult origin: Metro Prien Cave origin: Belgavox Delhi Palace camera: Luppa sports boxes Nietzschke camera: Luppa, Seib football: Germany-Turkey football: Germany Hungary final
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 201/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 536/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 605/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 854/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 375/1957
Welt im Film 219/1949