Welt im Bild 106/1954 07.07.1954
1st speaker interview: 'Week in the sign of the sports' 02. Henley Regatta on the River Thames from competition of the eighth of defending champion Leander Club England against the European champion of the USSR. The Russians win by a large margin. Spectators on the shore. Competition of the foursome: the English boat leads at the beginning, but the Russian boat WINS.
03. Constance: powerboat racing Grand Prix of Germany start. Riders from 6 Nations: Italy, Sweden, Belgium, France, Holland and Germany in the race. Turn. Boot fails. Overall winner in the race is Sweden.
04. Hamburg: 85. Deutsches Derby men with gray cylinders among the spectators. Horses in the lead ring. Race. Horses in the Wandsbeker bow and Horner. Spectators in the Royal box with binoculars. Flower Prince and caliber sit at the top. Caliber under Hein Bollow WINS. Caliber with Hein Bollow followed by police horses. Caliber receives laurel wreath. Bollow is embraced by stud owner ASTA.
05. Wimbledon: Final men's single it plays Jaroslav Drobny against rose wall/Australia. Game scenes. Jaroslav Drobny (left-handed) WINS in 3 sets. Ceremony of the Cup at Drobny.
06. Reims: Mercedes wins the auto racing Grand Prix of France Dunlop advertising on track. The first time 15 years drive Mercedes cars in the race. Mercedes car car of 22 strong field at the top. Only 6 cars achieve the goal. The Ferrari of world champion Ascari driving steaming on the side. Juan Fangio is followed closely by Kling as winner by the goal (both on Mercedes. Juan Fangio surrounded by fans.
07. Bern: Endgame to the FIFA World Cup Germany - Hungary 3-2 train with the inscription runs soccer world champion in station singing, frontier of Switzerland a. Waving at the crowd. Jeweled train is welcomed everywhere cheering on the trip to Munich. Festive reception in Munich. Players go in the VW Beetle cabriolet, Borgward convertible and Mercedes D 187 convertible sitting through the city. Game: Fritz Walter and Puscas page choice. Viewers filling picture. Game scenes. Fritz Herberger, big. Hungary plays superior and storms. Turek is running out far from the gate and clarifies. In the 5th minute of the game, Hungary shoots 1-0 by Puscas. 2 minutes later, it is 2-0 with Czibor. REI face of an audience, great. Other spectators cheer and jump with arms raised. In the 12th minute flank Otmar Walter to Morlock. Shot on goal 2:1 cheering spectators. Helmut Rahn turned corner to 2-2 in the 20th minute. Advertisement: Cinzano, Camacho Tobler 2nd half: Hungary prior to the German goal. Viewers with a towel over his head. Kant saves in goal. Four minutes before the end of the game r the 3: shoot 2 lucky German players. Photographers. Germany's 1954 World Cup Jules Rimet Trophy presented to Fritz Walter. Sepp Herberger is worn by the players on shoulders. Games of the Germany song.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ascari, Alberto ; Bollow, Hein ; Fleck, Horst ; Rimet, Jules ; Czibor ; Drobny, Jaroslav ; Fangio, Juan ; Herberger, Sepp ; Kling, Karl ; Kohlmeier ; Morlock, Max ; Puscas ; Rahn, Helmut ; Rosewall, Ken ; Turek, Toni ; Walter, Fritz ; Walter, Otmar
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Football ; motor boat race ; motor sports ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Rowing ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; Tennis ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 106/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Spot & regatta camera: Luppa powerboats camera: Hafner, Koch Derby camera: Luppa, Hardenberg, Essmann tennis Wimbledon origin: Pathe news Reims racing origin: Gaumont receiver. d. footballers camera: Kang football: Deutschld.-Hungary award final
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 851/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 348/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 686/1963
Welt im Film 76/1946
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1009/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 607/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 635/1962
Welt im Bild 73/1953