Welt im Bild 109/1954 28.07.1954
1st Indochina: Balance sheet of the dirty war--signing of the Armistice gunfire. Gun fires. Soldier boots wading through water. Soldiers in the jungle. Machine gun fire. Partisans are tracked in bushes. Bomb release and impact. Wounded are connected and powered. Cross in the jungle. Fallen soldier is buried. Geneva: Signing of the Armistice by the Defence Minister of the Vietminh Ta Quang Buu and the French General Delthiel. Prime Minister Mendès France rises from aircraft to return to Paris. Welcome at the airfield.
02. Egypt: Prime Minister of Nasser day of national liberation and State Minister Nagib remove military parade. Soldiers on horseback. Camel riders. Parading troops. Parade of the squirrel Brigade. Little boy marches last.
03. Amsterdam: State visit of French President René Coty open 6-clamping-carriage with Coty and Juliana travels through the city. Coty and Juliana pace front of the stand. Children waving flags. Gala reception in the evening. Coty, Juliana and Prince Bernhard on arrival. Fireworks over the illuminated canals.
04. Berlin: Red China's Minister of Foreign Affairs Tschu en Lai in the GDR airplane rolls out. Red China's Minister of Foreign Affairs Tschu en Lai out of plane and is greeted by Prime Minister Otto Grotewohl. Chu en-Lai welcomes men of the reception Committee including Erich Honecker.
05. Berlin: State visit of Emperor Haile Selassie aircraft rolls out. Haile Selassie is welcomed by President Ruiz Cortinez. Stepping off the front of the stand. Haile Selassie as a spectator at Rodeo. Rider on wild cows and horses.
06. London: test flight of the Comet III. test pilot from aircraft. The Comet III is a further development of the Comet aircraft which have grounded after a series of serious accidents. Jet starts. Flight. John Cunningham.
07. United States: Pretty women together smoking pipe. Close-ups of together.
08 South America: funny bullfight Bullfighter in the arena loses his pants and is deduced. Bullfighter holds Bull's tail. Bull breaks off and throws the man to the ground. Other men distract the bull from his victims.
9 Siena: Horse racing on the marketplace flag-waving. Equestrian riding bareback horses on stony ground around the bet.
10 Hungary: Kayak World Championships start the two canoeists. When the two Canadians win two Hungarian boats.
11 motorcycle race on the solitude start the sidecar. Race. Cornering with passengers leaning far out. Noll/cron on BMW win with new class record of 122.8 km/h. Noll and cron with wreath at the award ceremony. Go start of solo machines up to 250 cc Ruppert Hollhaus and Werner Haas at the top. Werner Haas before Raj goes Hollhaus finish on NSU with short distance. Werner hatred with wreath.
12. Berlin: Deutsches Mariendorf trotting Derby horses run. Race course with spectators. Race. Shortly after the start, Vielliebchen sits down with Walter Heitmann in the Sulky at the top. Side Niekano moves the Ostzonencrack, forward. Close up of trabenden horses and horse legs. Vielliebchen and North Star do it. In the HomeStretch, Vielliebchen from the field settles and WINS by a clear margin. Kiss and wreath for Walter Heitmann.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bernhard von Holland; Cortinez, Ruiz; Coty, René; Delthiel; Grotewohl, Otto; Selassie, Haile; Honecker, Erich; Juliana von Holland; Mendes-France, Pierre; Nagib; Nasser, Gamal Abdel; Ta Quang, Buu; Lai, Tschu en; Cron, Fritz; Haas, Werner; Heitmann, Walter; Hollhaus, Ruppert; Noll
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Indochina, Indochina war; Kayaking, canoeing, whitewater; motor sports; Parades; Smoking; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Rodeo; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); State visits (inside); harness racing; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Sports honors; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 109/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Indochina origin: Pathé journal focus on parade i. Egypt origin: Pathe news Coty origin: Polygoon Choo en Lai origin: DEFA Haile Selassie i. Mexico origin: Mexico Comet III origin: Pathe News World Pfeifenraucherin origin: Metro arena clown Siena origin: iNcom kayak solitude camera: Essmann, strong, Hafner Traber Derby camera: Obeng final
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 829/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 131/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 953/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 684/1963
Welt im Film 324/1951