Welt im Bild 110/1954 04.04.1954
01 Hanoi: Protest against partition of evacuation of the French colony in Hanoi. Soldiers guarding the bridge. Car full of luggage by fleeing Chinese. Demonstrations against the country's Division. Praying for peace. 2 children between crosses at grave in cemetery.
02. Tunis: Raids by rebels against French soldiers soldiers carry a coffin. Burial of a French soldier who was shot by insurgents. Funeral Parade for shot guards in the Bey of Tunis. Prime Minister Mendes Frances visited the Bey of Tunis and is honored with highest order.
03. England grants the Suez zone war ships in the Suez Canal. International press conference with officers from England, the USSR and France. Nasser is present. England army Minister Head and Nasser signed the Anglo Egyptian agreement, which envisages the withdrawal of 70,000-man British garrison.
04. Berlin: New Ambassador of USSR Alexander Puschkin Alexander Puschkn is from front of the stand. The President of the ostzonalen people's Chamber Dr. Diekmann accepts credentials.
05. United States: State visit of the head of State of South Korea Shyngman Syngman Shyngman Rhee is welcomed at the airfield. Ride through the city. Shyngman Rhee and his Vienna-born woman by Eisenhower and Mamie Eisenhower are welcomed at the White House.
06. Cuba: order of merit for Ernest Hemingway Ernest Hemingway close-up. Order of merit will be awarded. His wife congratulated him on his 55th birthday. Hug and kiss.
07. Italy: miracle wheat harvest of wheat with particularly large and filled ears.
08 Milan: Manufacture of plaster busts on face is plaster applied and removed after drying. Young pretty model, besides plaster bust.
09 Denmark: Outpatient clinic for animals vet car drives. Sick duck is treated and saved. Little cat is treated. Bird in hand by doctor. Dog with paw Association.
10 Berlin: Slow foxtrot by Rosi and Bob in the circus Espanol dance couple dances slow foxtrot. Artist dances with "Backpack Kavalier" solo dance for two.
11th Tour de France ride on the 18th stage through the mountains to Briançon. It leads the Frenchman Louison Bobet WINS Escort.
12 Nürburgring: I to the European Grand Prix race formula start the car. Gonzales on Ferrari sits at the top before Fangio on Mercedes. Visitors to track. Gonzales leads the first round and then being overtaken by Fangio. Kling on Mercedes drives up to the top flight. Riders come from curve in the image. 3 Mercedes then run it Gonzales on Ferrari with Fangio, long, Kling. Fangio hunt Kling, supervisor gesticulate excitedly. Hermann and must excrete Lang on Mercedes. Gonzales goes to box and get off. His car takes over Hawthorn. Battered cars of Marimon driver fatally injured during training. Kling is with damage on the rear axle to box. Clerk Neubauer is curious to the page. Fangio on Mercedes goes as the winner by the target. As world champion 1954, Fangio von Heuss is congratulated. Wreath. Weeping, his wife congratulated him. Advertisement at the starting hut: Mercedes Benz - Metzeler - Esso - Bosch. King Pilsener, Hiller's Mint.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bobet, Louison ; Diekmann ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Head ; Hemmingway ; Heuss, Theodor ; Juin ; Mendes-France, Pierre ; Nasser, Gamal Abdel ; Puschkin, Alexander ; Rhee, Syngman ; Fangio, Juan ; Gonzales ; Hawthorn, Mike ; Hermann, Hans ; Kling, Karl ; Neubauer
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Indochina, Indochina war ; Children ; motor sports ; Medals, awards, honors ; Pacts ; Political events ; Press, press conferences ; cycling, cycle ball ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Unrest ; hotspots ; Art ; Contracts ; Livestock, livestock ; Circus ; Agriculture ; Agreement ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Agriculture ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 110/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Indochina origin: Pathé journal Blickpunkt Tunis origin: Gaumont Suez Canal origin: Pathe news Pushkin Shyngm. Rhee origin: Metro Hemingway origin: Metro wheat in Italy origin: iNcom colorful world 3 D mask origin: iNcom Tierambulator origin: Politikens dancer camera: Obeng Tour de France origin: Gaumont Nürburgring camera: Stoll, basic, rough conclusion
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 768/1964
Welt im Bild 79/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 29/1950
Der Retter (Hindenburg 1925)