Welt im Bild 115/1954 05.09.1954
01 Fulda: 76. Catholic day flags on houses. Final rally in the open air. Face of an old woman with headscarf. Indent of the standard-bearer. Students in uniform, priest. The Apostolic Nuncio Archbishop Münch celebrated a Pontifical high mass. People kneel down. Bells in the Bell Tower. Believers cross themselves. Cross in front of sky.
02. Formosa: hotspot far East in America speaks mm Tschiang Kai Schek for their country's freedom. National Chinese archipelago was under Communist fire. The 7th U.S. fleet in the China Sea.
03. Indo-China: prisoner exchange 350 prisoners of the army be released in exchange of the Vietminh. Among the French of cameraman Schoendorffer, is in the battle Dien Bien Phu had been severely wounded in captivity. Close up of Schoendorffer.
04. Yugoslavia: State visit of the Turkish President Celal BAYAR in station Belgrade train. Tito welcomes baby after disembarking. Stepping off the front of the stand. Tito climb open cars after baby. Ride through the city. People cheering. Fleet maneuvers and gun salutes.
05. Connecticut: Hurricane a hurricane whips over the coast and whips the waves. Taliban destroyed houses. Flood.
06. Atlantic City: ice Revue big game dog dancing on the ice. Dance of ice Ballet and principal dancer.
07. Hamburg: dog show March dogs of all breeds with masters and mistresses. Close-up of: Dobermann, 2 St. Bernard dogs, hunting dogs, Chow Chow, Russian Greyhound, German shepherds, boxers, Pugs, poodle.
8th Munich: beauty salon for men applying beautician on male mask. Steam bath. Machine for the promotion of hair growth is hired. Man looks after treatment with Monocle in the mirror.
09 Berlin: European Championships of Olympic dinghies on the Wannsee sailboats on the Wannsee. Accompanying boat. Turning buoy. 18 year old Belgian WINS.
10 Turin: European Aquatics Championships 100 m crawl men: start, turn. In 57.8 seconds. WINS Nyéki/Hungary. Award ceremony with Nyéki. 100 m butterfly women: start, turn. With a new world record, Jutta Langenau / DDR WINS in 1.16.6. Award ceremony with Jutta Langenau and Ursula Happe / Germany, the 3rd was. 200 m breaststroke women: start, turn. In 2.54.9 wins Ursula Happe. Federal Republic of Germany. Award ceremony.
11 Neckarsulm: Team Championship of amateur boxer final: heros-Hamburg - SPVGG Neckarsulm: featherweight Hamburg loses. Boxer lying on the ground. Heavy impact change in the lightweight Division. Team victory for Neckarsulm.
12 Eilenriede: motorcycle racing 350 solo machines: motor cyclists, great helmet sit up. Start. Race. Advertising: Continental, Dunlop. At the top of drive H. P. Müller and Werner Haas, both NSU. Müller WINS ahead of Haas. Viewers jump. Müller is kissed with a wreath at the ceremony by his wife. Side-car: Start. Race. It win Faust/Remmert on BMW. Lionel sidecar tire drive team at the finish. Prime Minister Kopf at the award ceremony for Faust/Remmert.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; Indochina, Indochina war; Disasters; art jumping; motor sports; Political events; Religious events; beauty care; Swimming; Sailing; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports advertisement; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Animals (except dogs); diving; Unrest; hotspots; Revues; Sports honors; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 115/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Katholikentag i. Fulda camera: basic Spotlight 7th fleet off Formosa origin: Metro Gefandgenaustausch Indochina origin: Gaumont State visit from d, Turkey origin: Yugoslavia Hurricane origin: Metro ice Revue in Atlantic City origin: Metro pedigree dogs in Hamburg camera: Luppa beauty salon for men camera: Kang sports sailing regatta on d. Wannsee camera: Pahl, Obeng swimming in Turin origin: iNcom boxes in Neckarsulm camera: Cook Eilenriede Hannover camera: Stoll, Luppa final
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 214/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 658/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 620/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 904/1967
Welt im Film 305/1951
Zwei Völker versöhnen sich
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 610/1961
Welt im Film 169/1948