Welt im Bild 116/1954 15.09.1954
1st Thanksgiving: Pilgrims. Be squatting. Loading by horse-drawn carriage. Goose flock to farm. Horses are out and stall run by girls. Parade on Thanksgiving day. Fair in Upper Bavaria.
02. discussions of the British Foreign Minister Eden with statesmen of the EDC States on the topic of "German rearmament" Brussels: arrival Eden on airfield and welcome by Paul Henry Spaak. Bonn: Arrival at the airport and welcome by Adenauer with warm handshake.
03. Algeria: Earthquake rubble desert of the city of Orléansville after earthquake. People run with sacks on their heads. Cracked facades. Bent car. Salvage work. Dead are recovered from the rubble and cattle carcasses. Removal of dead and wounded on stretchers.
04. Greece: Maneuvers of the NATO jet fighters: River crossing with country boats. Tanks drive on land.
05. Farnborough: air show flying aircraft. The smallest jet plane of the world midget. Twin hull fighter bomber DH 110. Comet III aircraft.
06. Frankfurt: parents go infant as a passenger with baby on Board of aircraft. Machine of the Panair DO Brasil rolls out to start. 5 months old baby makes 4 trans ocean voyage.
07. Gelsenkirchen: Lion Cubs lion cub yawn, big. 2 Lion Cubs with great Dane Dog Lady. Boy on the Lion Cubs.
08 Basel: high-wire artists of the Trotter group ride on the high wire with motorcycle across the Rhine. Salto mortale with the motorcycle. People clap. 7-year boy Get up the shoulders of his brother, who is on motorbike saddle.
09 Berlin: German roller skating Championship to sporting event spectator. Run the winner of Lotte Cadenbach and winner Freimuth stone.
10 Dortmund: heavyweight boxing: Heinz Neuhaus WINS on points over Dan Bucceroni / United States boxing in the Westfalenhalle. Hard blows. Spectators firing at. Bara lands results in the 6 round. Neuhaus in his corner with burst up eyebrow that is handled. Gong beat. Neuhaus is explained on point ahead to the winner.
11 England: St. Leger horse race spectator image filling. Horses run. Never say the. Bookmakers signal. Level of betting. Totalizer. Racing display. Start. Last starts that never say, pulls ahead and WINS with 12 lengths ahead.
12 Paris: Athletics international competition France - Germany 4 x 100 m relay: change Kraus to Heinz Fütterer, the tab runs out. At the last change, plunging the French runner and stays. Manfred Germar runs as final Torchbearer as winner by the target. French runner carried by the railway. 110 m hurdles: Bert stone is not running in top form. Schottes rips hurdle. Dohen/France, WINS. 100 m run: start and run. It wins Heinz Fütterer.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bucceroni, Dan ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Eden, Anthony ; Spaak, Paul Henry ; Cadenbach, Lotte ; Dohen ; Fütterer, Heinz ; Germar, Manfred ; Kraus, Peter ; Neuhaus, Heinz ; Schottes ; Stein, Freimuth ; Steines, Bert
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Disasters ; Harvest ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; Political events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Skating ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Maneuver ; festivals ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; NATO ; Architecture ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 116/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Thanksgiving i. Bayern camera: Rau Spotlight Eden on EDC round trip origin: Belgavox earthquake in Algeria origin: Pathé journal, Eclair NATO maneuvers i. Greece origin: Gaumont Airshow i. England (Farnborough) origin: Pathe news some passenger camera: strong Ruhr Zoo camera: Essmann Traber show on the Rhine camera: strong, rough sport roller skating Championships camera: Obeng boxes: Neuhaus Bara camera: reason, Stoll St. Léger in England origin: Pathe news athletics in Paris origin: Eclair, Gaumont concluded
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 235/1949
Welt im Film 188/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 626/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 625/1962