Welt im Bild 122/1954 27.10.1954
1 Bremen: competition of German workers youth (DAG) Europe's most modern professional school in Bremen. Young people as a seller customers. Typewriter writer presented Minister greetings. Washing, ironing, stirring, cooking, washing, sewing, hairdressing. Control of machine. Round staircase. Young people look over railings down.
2nd Conference of Paris - signing of the contractual agreements to German sovereignty and to the accession of the Federal Republic in NATO. Arrival of German politicians: Erich Ollenhauer, Hermann Ehlers, Carlo Schmid. Contract signature: Federal Republic receives sovereignty and will become a member of NATO. Mendès France signing. Adenauer signed next to foster Dulles. Adenauer makes statement after returning to Bonn. Interview: "now everything is signed. In Paris, we have a new task. We had this to ensure that the relationship between Germany and France is well-ordered. That these two peoples in the heart of Europe economically and politically never can become enemies. I also think that we succeeded, in the Saar question a scheme to started, which gives people on the Saar of the ability to live freely, to press politically, to have no concern for their economic future and to disrupt the relationship between Germany and France On the other hand, No more. I am convinced that the statements in Paris will strengthen peace in the world and peace between peoples and redound to the benefit of all." Erich Stoll on camera, great.
03. prisoners of war day posting of pictures with prisoners of war and discovery messages. Torchlight procession to commemorate the POWs. Candles are lit.
04. Cairo: British troops leave the Suez zone troop transport ship is loaded with vehicles. Ship sails in the Suez Canal. Signing of the Anglo Egyptian agreement on the clearing of the Canal zone. Nasser at the signing of the agreement. Nasser on balcony. Cheering people filling picture. English soldiers go on board Troopship and waving. Soldiers get off train and marching.
05. Florida: Luftmänöver US planes drop bombs. House explodes after results. Long-range bomber B 36. bomb Bay opens. Bombs are falling. Impacts during series cast.
06. London: Queen Mother Elizabeth visited the United States on Waterloo Station embraced Queen Mother Elizabeth her grandson Charles prior to departure. Queen Elizabeth and Philip on the station. Princess Margaret accompanied her. Charles and Anne wave train.
07. Spain: chicken dressage man blowing Horn. Chickens come and walk around to her. Chickens fly on his hand. Tap flies on his shoulder. Cock sits on the bike rack and goes on a bike.
08 Karlsruhe: the artistic roller skating Championships Freestyle Champion Lotte Cadenbach. Audience clapping. Kürlauf of the winners in the pairs and dance Sigrid Knake-Günter Koch. Audience clapping.
09th Krefeld: ice hockey Krefelder EV - Dynamo Moscow 0:7 game scenes. 1:0 for Moscow. German counterattack without success. Superior game from Moscow and shots on goal. Player To give up the hand after the game. Advertisement: Dujardin.
10 chimpanzee family Schimpanse Orchestra: piano, drums, drum. Chimps run to their chairs and sit down. Gymnastics on the horizontal bar. Wheel artists, pram push, dance, rope dance, somersault.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Prinz Charles ; Dulles, John Foster ; Ehlers, Hermann ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Margaret von England ; Mendes-France, Pierre ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Stoll, Erich ; Cadenbach, Lotte ; Knake, Sigrid ; Koch, Günter ; Philipps, Mark
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Pacts ; Political events ; Skating ; Shipping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; Maneuver ; Military ; Contracts ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; NATO ; Hockey ; Jobs ; Agreement ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Trade unions ; Military ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 122/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Youth in the professional camera: Stoll, Karna crucial Conference i. Paris origin: Gaumont cross-section remembrance day of prisoners of war camera: Pahl Suez zone origin: Pathe news pilot exercise origin: Metro travel d. Queen Mother typically United States origin: Pathe news chicken dressage origin: No.-do sports art skating camera: strong ice hockey camera: basic of three-ring circus camera: Cook final
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 327/1951
Welt im Film 303/1951
Ein im Mittelpunkte des Interesses stehendes Gebäude: Die Reichsbank in Berlin
Welt im Film 58/1946