Welt im Bild 126/1954 24.11.1954
1st chasing highway bandits headlines: the lunch "nightly war on the streets of Germany - robbery at the House of Parliament - car bandits hold NRW on tenterhooks". Police officers in Central Teleprinters. Enter messages from raids. Radio patrol car At night. Interior Ministers of North Rhine-Westphalia of Dr. Meyers in conversation with police. Greater use of police at checkpoints on the highway between Cologne and Düsseldorf. Police officers waving motorists with luminous stop signs to control. Check the car papers on the occasion of large Manhunt against bandits. Signpost Autobahn Cologne - Düsseldorf motorway flashing in the darkness.
02. Indochina: Refugees from Northern Indochina before the Communist regime refugees in mass on board refugee boat and truck BB´s be brought to Saigon. French grant asylum. The Red Cross helps. Mothers with infants on the flight.
03. Egypt: Deposition of President Nagib - Nasser-assassin, fight against Muslim brothers Assassin's trial runs in the courtroom. Judges table. Naguib, used by decision of the Council of the revolution due to prepare a coup against Nasser is surrounded by military vehicles and departs. Nasser announced dismissal of the State President, big. 2 Muslim brothers killed in firefight.
04. Berlin: Blowing up the Reichstag dome Shotfirers ignites the explosive charge. The glass dome of the Reichstag building collapses.
05. Italy: Painting as therapy for the mentally ill in hospital sitting men at table and paint. Doctors examine the painting of the mentally ill as an aid to their diagnosis. Exhibition of the pictures.
06. France: Twist in the process Dominici grave of the British family Drummond murdered in southern France. Arrest of the suspected perpetrator, the farmers Dominici. Dominici is between police officers. Trial begins against the first Dominici, who has reneged on confession. People crowd outside courthouse in Digne.
07. London: Queen Elizabeth visits film launch gala event film gala event in the presence of the Royal family. Shelley Winters, great. Arrival of Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip and Princess Margaret. Jane Russell, great. Court curtsey of the stars by Queen Elizabeth. Elizabeth converses with Stewart Granger, Jean Simmons, Jack Hawkins, Peter Ustinow, great.
08 Hamburg: Artistry in the home country with VIC and Adio, Brazil VIC and Adio sitting at table and ask waiter to fire. VIC makes Handstand on the partner and kindling on his cigarette so that own cigarette. Adio pulls napkin by glasses frames opts for nose, lays down on the table and reads the journal. VIC does a Handstand on his feet. Turn against each other. Guests clap.
09 Zurich: ice hockey EV Füssen - Zurich SC 6-0 German assault. Superior game of the Germans. Shot on goal in the second-third after the 3:0 Bulli and Torschüsse.
10 Vienna: Formula III cars start racing formula III in the cycling Stadium. Race on the concrete cycling track. Hermann lang driving 3 place winner is Kurt Ahrend / Braunschweig with the fastest time of 94.7 km / h. presenting by Cup car.
11 London: Boxing amateur England - Germany 10:10 Middleweight: Rienhardt / Neckarsulm, Germany defeated European champion Bruce Wells after points. Wells must twice to the ground. Heavyweight: Witter stone trumps o. Dave Sammons by k. Gong strike. Sammons has several times to the ground and will be counted.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ahrend, Kurt ; Dominice, Gaston ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Granger, Stewart ; Hawkins, Jack ; Margaret von England ; Meyers, Franz ; Nagib ; Nasser, Gamal Abdel ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Russell, Jane ; Simmons, Jean ; Ustinow, Peter ; Hyde, Vic ; Adio ; Winters, Shelley ; Rienhardt ; Sammons, Dave ; Wells, Bruce ; Witterstein
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Indochina, Indochina war ; Justice ; filmmaking ; motor sports ; News, communications ; Political events ; Police ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; Blasting ; Medicine ; Crime ; Transport: General ; veterinary medicine ; Dentistry ; Hockey ; Architecture ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 126/1954
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Aut obanditen camera: Essmann, reason refugees from Indochina origin: Gaumont Naguib is deposed his offices origin: Pathé journal assassin Cairo Reichstag dome collapses camera: Pahl Verrückte painting origin: iNcom process Dominici origin: Gaumont Film Festival in London origin: Pathe news country artists camera: Stoll sports ice hockey: Deutschld Switzerland camera: Rau, Cook racing origin: Austria boxes Germany England origin: Pathe news final
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 10/1950
16 Minister Kurzporträts
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 523/1960
Welt im Film 81/1946