Welt im Bild 185/1956 11.01.1956
01 Bonn: New year diplomatic reception at the Villa Hammerschmidt breakdown from new German newsreels 311/1: cars drive in front of the Villa Hammerschmidt. Diplomats get out and enter the House. Diplomats enter Hall and deliver the new year greetings in their countries. Heuss, Adenauer, by Brentano, the Nuncio Archbishop Münch in the company of diplomats. Valerian Zorin, Ambassador of the Soviet Union, in conversation with Heuss.
02. Munich: The Schäfflerhandwerks (Cooper) on large space the Schäffler dance their dance with garlands. Laughing audience. From the balcony of the State Chancellery greets Prime Minister Hoegner the Schäffler.
03. Philadelphia: Engagement of Prince Rainier of Monaco Grace Kelly Rainier close-up. Front of House, the parents of Grace Kelly and other Bank of Rainier and Grace Kelly sitting on bench.
04. Ottawa: Fire at the Soviet Embassy breakdown from new German newsreels 311/4: Fire At night and unloading operations. Onlookers.
05. France: ore mine under the sea on the West Coast miners in mine under the sea work. Water trickles down from the walls. Explosive charge is attached and blown up. Ore mining in difficult operating conditions by a seeping water.
06. Sweden: Market in Jokkmokk reindeer are rounded up and captured. Helicopter lands with people and traders on market in Jokkmokk. Porcelain figurines and game watches. Reindeer pulling sled, on departure.
07. Rome: sports fashion demonstration of ski fashions and Aprésski. Sport coats for drive. Golf clothing. Reitdress. Horse looks stable box. Clothing for archery shooters. Zipper is open. Culottes is of tight rock.
08 Milan: Smoking cat considered family photo albums with memory images of the cat. Joghi. Joghi goes on holiday with sunglasses and a cigarette in his mouth.
09. Cologne: German Championships in figure skating breakdown from new German newsreels 311 / 7: Freestyle Champion Manfred Schnelldorfer, 13 years old, Rosl Pettinger and pair skater Marika Kilius / Franz Ningel.
10 ski race on the Lauberhorn Grindelwald and breakdown of new German newsreel 311/9: Grindelwald: women's slalom: runners in the race on the track. It wins Maria Kowalska / Poland. 2. Renée Colliard / Switzerland. 3. Andy Mead / United States. The 3 winners, great. Lauberhorn: Men's downhill: skiers on the circuit. Dangerous falls. Run the winner Toni Sailer / Austria.
11 American football - roses tournament in Pasadena - Michigan California 17:4 flower cars go in procession. Girls. Head of football crack with helmet, great. Game. Ball is worn over the line. Crowd filling picture. Clapping. Giant crowds in the game. Barrel. Players will be held and crashes. Viewers filling picture.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Brentano von, Heinrich ; Heuss, Theodor ; Hoegner ; Joxe, Louis ; Kelly, Grace ; Muench, Aloysius ; Monaco von, Rainier ; Zorin, Valerian Alexandrowitsch ; Colliard, Renée ; Kilius, Marika ; Kowalska, Maria ; Mead, Andy ; Ningel, Franz ; Pettinger, Rossl ; Sailer, Toni ; Schnelldorfer, Manfred
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; Trade, finance ; Higher education ; Disasters ; Fire ; Fire Brigade ; Football ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Skijoring ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Social events ; Engagement ; Fashion ; Mine ; Fire brigade ; Football ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 185/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: new year's reception in Bonn camera: reason, Essmann Schäfflertanz camera: Rau, Hafner engagement Grace Kelly origin: Metro fire in the Embassy (Canada) origin: Canada ore mine under the sea origin: Gaumont Eskimo market in Sweden origin: N. sportmoden origin: iNcom smoking cat origin: iNcom Grindelwald ski race origin: Cine journal figure skating in Cologne camera: reason, Essmann football in America origin: Metro final
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 17/1945