Welt im Bild 188/1956 01.02.1956
01 India: 6th anniversary of independence breakdown from new German newsreels 314/5 (here also: women's harvest dance). Crowd, military parade. Schoolchildren in took. Elephants, Lance carrier on horseback, camel riders.
02. Japan: Shinto baptism for jet fighter after old Shinto ceremony the 1st jet fighter of the country is baptized and placed in service. Launch and flight.
03. Texas: bridge collapse ruined bridge nearing completion by calculation errors. Divers search for 5 crashed fitters. Recovery of the dead.
04. Morocco: Burial of the France friendly Pasha of Marrakech on a stretcher carried the corpse of the Pasha. Long funeral procession to the burial.
05. the Sudan becomes independent crowd. Country flag is hoisted after the de-merger of the Great Britain.
06. Formosa: Parade in front of Tschiang Kai Schek in broad front soldiers marching up and make the colors of the national flag with different uniforms. Chiang Kaischek and Mme Tschiang Kai Schek remove parade. Jet fighters and tanks from the United States.
07. Finland: Return of the base of Porkkala to Finland by the USSR breakdown from new German newsreels 314/3: Treaty signed at the Soviet Embassy in Helsinki. Border gate opens. Finnish soldiers to invade the territory of Porkkala. Arrival to the hand-over ceremonies of the Soviet Deputy Prime Minister Perwuchin. Kekkonen welcomed the guest.
08 Venice: 314/7 gondolas with outboard motor breakdown from Neue Deutsche Wochenschau: men with whip at the onslaught behind music Chapel. On command, the men with the whips popping to expel the grim winter.
09 Berlin: Green week windmill spins on the exhibition grounds. Visitors in the exhibition halls. Food Minister Heinrich Lübke goes through the exhibition. Ducks on the pond. Cows, swine and piglets.
10. The Hague: Chicken and pigeon show Queen Juliana visit poultry show. Exotic animals with feather crests.
11 Milan: Hats mannequins with hats and caps with feathers and veils.
12 Riedlingen: Schwäbisch Vallis mask bustle with historic grimaces masks bounce fool through the streets. Witches dance on her broom.
13 Hamburg: Badminton breakdown of new German newsreel 314 / 9: game of Indonesian Badminton World Champion Eddy Choong against Swedish champions Rune Brinkestedt. Audience clapping. Choong won 2-1.
14 Cortina d ' Ampezzo: Olympics 1956 the Olympic flame is lit on the Capitol in Rome and carried by relay runner to Cortina. The Olympic flame is ignited by the last runner in Bowl. Giant slalom of women: the start number 1 OSSI Reichert at the start. Run victory and the gold medal for them. Kiss for the winner. 500 m speed skating: it wins in 40.2 sec Eugen Grischin / USSR with new world record time. The FIBT: Bob's on the lift. Cornering. Dalla Costa / Conti / Italy to win the gold medal. Winner hug.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Carnival; Disasters; Carnival; Olympics 1956; Pacts; Parades; Political events; Shipping; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Dance; Animals (except dogs); Deaths, funerals; Military; Contracts; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Fashion; Agreement; Exhibitions; Badminton; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Military; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 188/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: India parade origin: Asian, Gaumont jet fighters for Japan origin: Metro destroyed bridges in Texas origin: Metro El Glaoui + origin: Pathé journal independence of Sudan origin: Pathe news troupe show Formosa origin: Metro Porkkala returned to Finland origin: Filmveli, GNOMI motorized gondolas origin: iNcom green week Berlin camera: Jansen chickens and hats origin: Polygoon Carnival in Riedlingen, Germany/Danube camera: strong sports badminton camera: Reason rabanus Olympics Cortina d'Ampezzo origin: SEDI final
Have you seen these gems?
Hinter den Kulissen der Reichspost
Welt im Film 335/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 761/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 377/1957