Welt im Bild 189/1956 08.02.1956
1 Munich: film ball arrival Ivan Desny and Peter Carstens. Catchment of the Carnival Prince pair. Religious ceremony by the Carnival Prince and Princess on: Peter Pasetti, Margot Hilscher, Hardy Krüger, Willi Fritsch, Karl Schönböck, jester Naefe, Ellen Schwiers, Lieselotte Pulver, O.W.. Fischer, Hannelore Bollmann. The Prince guard parade. Dance on the dance floor. Magda and Romy Schneider: 02. Carnival in Viareggio breakdown from new German newsreels 315/11: wonderfully equipped floats in the parade. Larger than life figures and predators with wide-open mouths.
03. Cyprus: Demonstration for connection to Greece students throw stones from the roof on police officers.
04. Algiers: Demonstration of the colonial French against recall of Governor General Governor passed with high honors. French settlers surround Governor, to return to France to prevent it. Troops protect him from crowd, which demonstrated against the Minister of Algeria.
05. Norway: "Herring war" against Russian fishing fleet breakdown of new German newsreel 315 / 6: illegal fishing in Norwegian waters are 13 Russian trawler boarded and captured in Norwegian harbours. Russia pays 360,000 DM as a compensation for this occurrence.
06. Prague: Conference of the Eastern bloc countries breakdown of new German newsreel 315/5: Prague in the snow. The Eastern bloc and military leaders greet each other. The army of the German Democratic Republic joins the Eastern Alliance. Molotov, Ulbricht and Defense Minister Stoph sign it.
07. Washington: Eden visited the White House Eisenhower breakdown from new German newsreels 315/4. Eisenhower and Eden sign English American Alliance agreement. Dulles, half-close. Negotiations with the countries of the Eastern bloc agreed to keeping the peace. Handshake Eden-Eisenhower. In addition: Eden keeps speech before Congress and warns the Communist expansion (original sound is missing).
08th Nigeria: Equestrian Games and dances for Elizabeth II. breakdown of new German newsreel 315/10 (here some other editing). Indigenous tribes are approaching the capital on horseback. Elizabeth II and Prince Philip drive in an open car. Elizabeth wears umbrella over himself. Demonstration of Equestrian Games. Viewers in festival garments. Woman wearing coffee boiler in the hand. Natives demonstrate tribal dances.
09 ice front a) Berlin in the winter skaters. Sledging in the city. Polar bear of Zoo rolling around in the snow. (b) Bayern: wildlife feeding in the mountains deer in deep snow. Faiq distributed hay to feeding site. Wild eats at feeding site. (c) Dortmund: Inland waterway transport paralysed barges are by ice included in the inner harbour. (d) Hamburg: British freighter in the Elbe estuary on basic running British freighter towers from the ice. Salvage vessels To try to make the ship afloat. (e) Hamburg: Return of fishing boats from the Northern Sea of frozen fish steamer arriving in Hamburg's Harbour. Thick icicles on the superstructure. Thick ice layer will be cut off. (f) Passau: the water, which is above the Bank impounds ice floes on the Danube ice barrier on the Danube. Houses of Wolzhofen in water. Soldiers on boats in the water. Residents will be recovered. Dog houses window is placed in the boot.
10 Cortina: Winter Olympics 1956 breakdown of new German newsreel 315/12: four-man: start and race. It wins with Franz Kapus driving Switzerland I. Cornering with a new track record. The winning team. Men's downhill: downhill skiers on the difficult route. Dangerous falls. Only 46 goal of 86 starters. 5. Gold Medal for Toni Sailer is Hans Peter Lanig / Germany, after his victories in the slalom and special slalom. Ski jumping: bronze medal winner Harri Glass / Germany. Aulis Kallakorpi / Finland, WINS silver. Gold Medal for Autti Hyvarinnen / Finland. Autographs.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bollmann, Hannelore ; Carstens, Peter ; Desny, Iwan ; Dulles, John Foster ; Eden, Anthony ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Fischer, O. W. ; Fritsch, Willi ; Hielscher, Margot ; Krüger, Hardy ; Molotow, Andrej Wjadscheslaw ; Naefe, Jester ; Pasetti, Peter ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Pulver, Lieselotte ; Soustelle, Jaques ; Schneider, Magda ; Schönböck, Karl ; Schwiers, Ellen ; Stoph, Willi ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Glaß, Harri ; Hyvarinnen, Autti ; Kallakorpi, Aulis ; Kapus, Franz ; Lanig, Evi ; Sailer, Toni
Prague ; Cyprus ; Algiers ; Munich ; Norway ; Viareggio ; Hamburg ; Dortmund ; Passau ; Nigeria ; Washington ; Berlin ; Cortina ; Cortina d'Ampezzo
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; DDR ; Demonstrations ; Carnival ; Carnival ; filmmaking ; Fishing ; fishing ; Olympics 1956 ; Pacts ; Political events ; Shipping ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Contracts ; Winter ; Agreement ; Fisheries ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 189/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: movie ball in München 1956 camera: Rau Viareggio origin: SEDI student demonstration in Cyprus origin: Pathe news demonstration Algiers origin: Pathé journal soot. Origin ships in Norway: Morsk film East NATO, Prague origins: Prague film, DEFA Eden in United States origin: Metro Queen Elisabeth in Nigeria origin: Pathe news cold wave over Europe camera: Pahl, Hafner, Essmann, students sports Olympics Cortina d' Ampezzo origin: SEDI final
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 83/1946
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1000/1969
Opel-Woche 18 (seit 1926)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 56/1951
Welt im Film 3/1945
Welt im Film 226/1949