Welt im Bild 190/1956 15.02.1956
1 Sonthofen: Visit to OSSI Reichert ride the horse-drawn sleigh through the snow-covered forest landscape. Sit on the sled OSSI Reichert alongside her father and goes to the mountain hotel in Sonthofen in Bavaria. OSSI Reichert welcomes the guests at the reception and is working in the kitchen. They answered fan mail pours flowers
02. Kitzbuehl: visit to Toni Sailer on a nondescript House Toni Sailer stands. Toni Sailer is in bed and asleep. The alarm clock rings at 6: 00. Toni Sailer Get up and works in the plumbing shop of his father. Children run to the garage and let Toni Sailer show the gold medals. Gold Medal, great. Post mountain. Toni Sailer of bar in the conversation with young lady, dances, and then says goodbye. On the mountain, he trained with his little brother Rudi, runs down the mountain.
03. Casablanca: Breakdown of new German newsreel 316 cheers for the Sultan Ben Jussef opposite from his exile home / 5: people Ben Jussef ride through the town cheer. Lot. Horse guards accompanied cars.
04. Algeria: Demonstration of the French settlers against Guy Mollet breakdown from new German newsreels 316 / 6: during the visit of the French President Guy Mollet in Algiers organize the colonial French wild riots because of the Algiers politics and fear of withdrawal from this area of France. Police intervene.
05. Sydney: World Council of the Evangelical Church breakdown from new German newsreels 316 / 2: Christian dignitaries from around the world attend the Festival of faith. Bishop Dibelius is welcome on arrival. A choir sings the "Alleluia" by Handel.
06. United States: nuclear war against diseases the medicinal Tharammycin is mixed with radioactive elements and hereby a monkey diseased lung infection is treated. The values are determined. The monkey is recovering and is healthy.
07. Nigeria: Visit of Elizabeth II and Prince Philip Elizabeth and Philip go over terrain of a model settlement, in the indigenous show their way of life. Philip talks to man. Elizabeth and Philip on Royal box during the demonstration of dances. Fishermen's wives perform cult dances.
08 Monday Cologne: Cathedral spires swaying. On balconies viewers. Pageant. Kissing is allowed. Carnival pulled distributed sweets on cars from giant cardboard mould. Mainz: Carnival Prince on cars. The Prince guard on horseback. Dance of the Funkenmariechen. Tower father John runs through the pillars of the Brandenburg Gate. Moon faces. Aachen: children's Carnival. Children dressed up in pageant. Painted children's, faces, great. Swaying. Berlin: Rosenmontag parade. Music Chapel in historic uniform. The heroes dare are tired - 4 Foreign Ministers sleep under plate reunion. As long as you're there - with Adenauer. Terminus longing - with sector border. The last man - a Russian on the radio building. Upper Inn Valley: Moving the fearsome masks of Schleicher. Salzburger Land: people with magnificent ornate constructions of head, the Perchten anticipate the indentation of the spring. First Alpine: ski Carnival. Skier in funny masks for downhill skiing with Jolly jumps and falls. Sharecroppers in Europe with cars and giant figures.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Carnival ; Carnival ; Political events ; Portraits ; Religious events ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Medicine ; veterinary medicine ; Winter ; Dentistry ; Atom ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 190/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: ski cannons very private (Toni Sailer, OSSI Reichert) camera: Hafner Sultan of Morocco in Casablanca origin: Pathé journal, Gaumont demonstrations in Algeria origin: Gaumont, Pathé journal world church meeting in Sidney origin: Cineround Atom against disease origin: Metro Queen Elisabeth in Nigeria origin: Pathe news Carnival camera: Basic, p, strong, Essmann, Hafner, rabanus final
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 65/1951
Welt im Bild 206/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 931/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 303/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 580/1961
Welt im Film 332/1951