Welt im Bild 191/1956 22.02.1956
1 Garmisch Partenkirchen: World Championships in figure skating pageant of the masters: Carol Heiss, United States, world champion, who pointed out Olympic champion Tenleigh Albright place 2nd run it. Hayes Alan Jenkins; World Champion, and Ronny Robertson, silver medal. Pair skating Marika Kilius/Franz Ningel, who won a bronze medal.
02. change of Government in North Rhine-Westphalia breakdown of new German newsreel 317 / 2: SPD and FDP make constructive no-confidence motion in the Parliament. State Parliament President Announces the outcome of the vote. "Interview: I have to judge if you To want accept the Office, which was expressed in the election, the prime of Minister the question for you.?" After this, Arnold's Government is ousted. Fritz Steinhoff, SPD, takes over the Office of the Prime Minister. Interview: "I suppose the Office." Photographers. Congratulations.
03. Moscow: Delegates of Congress applaud Congress of the CPSU. Khrushchev announced five basic principles of foreign policy with the possibility of co-existence with capitalism but the final victory of communism in 6 hours of speech. Clapping.
04. Washington: for Eisenhower doctors Eisenhower for the next 5-10 years leave good health in the South of the Eisenhower and Mamie certify aircraft for travel health bulletin.
05. Paris: French Moroccan negotiations stand presented the Moroccan Sultan Ben Jussef, who hastily withdraws his hand in greeting with a kiss on the hand. Meeting with politicians for the redesign of Morocco.
06. England: 1 private nuclear reactor in private power plant is situated nuclear reactor. Nuclear furnace is used for generating high voltages.
07. United States: rubber aircraft from trunk of car is to inflate folded rubber aircraft brought and inflated with a pump. Propeller is started. Launch and flight.
08. Holland: through 11 cities ice Marathon skaters to start a cross-country skating through 11 cities. Group consists of 5 runners, which together run through the goal.
09 Austria: Horse-drawn sleigh on the Zeller Lake sleigh at race on the Lake. Great parade of horse-drawn sleigh with music band.
10 Hamburg: Lionel Hampton Lionel Hampton and his band play guest performance before an ecstatic audience. Cut into the rhythm of playing of the instruments. Percussion, trumpet, trombone, saxophone. Hampton takes off his jacket. Police push back enthusiastic crowd. Crowds of cheering fans fan
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Hampton, Lionel ; Jussef, Mohammed Ben ; Mohammed V. von Marokko ; Steinhoff, Fritz ; Heiss, Carol ; Jenkins, Allan Hayes ; Kilius, Marika ; Ningel, Franz ; Robertson, Ronny
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; Political events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Medicine ; veterinary medicine ; Dentistry ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Atom ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 191/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Artistic skating World Championships source: knob movie new Ministerpräs. Steinhoff camera: Basic, rabanus Congress Moscow origin: DEFA Eisenhower & doctor origin: Metro Sultan v. Morocco in Paris origin: Gaumont, Pathé journal nuclear reactor origin: Pathe news rubber aircraft origin: Metro sports ice Marathon origin: Polygoon sled racing on Lake Zell camera: Hafner Lionel Hampton camera: Luppa, Stoll final
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 337/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 407/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 918/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 764/1964