Welt im Bild 196/1956 28.03.1956
01. to the Saar - problems of transfer territory industries plant. Winding turns. Miners come from layer. Saarland Minister-President Dr. Ney before map is expressed against conditions France to safeguard its interests Moselle canalization, own the Warndt area coal mines. Pylons. Subsidized coal on Loren.
02. Bonn: Help for Greek war orphans 33 Greek war orphans, whose Eltern retaliation of the last war were victims of a partisan, receive a free vocational training in Germany. Visit to Adenauer in the Palais Schaumburg. Adenauer signed books as a gift for the young people.
03. Lugano: Adenauer holidaying in the Swiss mountains breakdown from new German newsreels 322/9: the Swiss mountains and lakes. Arrival in Lugano church attendance in Porza. Adenauer is kindly greeted by people. Adenauer in the circle of young people.
04. Tunisia: The French Foreign Minister Pinneau end of French protectorate and the Tunisian Prime Minister Tahar ben Ammar sign Treaty of independence for Tunisia. The holding of elections will be announced. People in choosing local and victory of the neo Destour party.
05. Bremen: draw rocket research scientists on the drawing board. Model construction of missiles and testing the compositions on the test bench.
06. Sahara: French space rocket launch French researchers experiment with rockets. Remote controlled rockets are fired.
07. London: Protest of the movie theater owners against amusement Tax box office. Hand pays and receives ticket. Price list at the box office with indication of the supplement for amusement tax. Convention of movie theater owners. Font Vergnügungssteursenkung or admission price increase. At lectern of the Economics Minister of North Rhine-Westphalia Kant: Interview: "in this 1500 movie theatres in North Rhine of Westphalia, approximately 220 million people To find entertainment and relaxation. The movie theatre is the most popular entertainment of the people working on the Rhine and Ruhr. It will be therefore my particular concern as this country's economy Minister, to take care of a recovery of the movie theater business and that movie at all, and thrived on to my help and support you." Clapping.
8th United States: Hats 4 mannequins with small perky caps sit side by side and eat cake.
09th Amsterdam: Zoo reptiles crocodile grabs after eating. Alligator crawling. Pfleger, who celebrates 50th anniversary of profession with Boa.
10th Verona: Horse horses are presented. Ponies run side by side in long series. Traders confirm purchase with handshake.
11. England: Many cars are available on shelf difficulty in motor vehicle sales. Price tags are replaced with lower selling prices.
12 Monaco: Preparing for the wedding of Prince presses running. Printing of postage stamps with Rainier and grace. Rainier laughing at departure from America. Grace Kelly congratulated Oscar winners. Anna Magnani with Oscar.
13 Rome: museum visit by Sophia Loren close-up Sophia Loren with a sculpture from the Gallo Roman Museum in the hand.
14 United States: Joe Louis as Catcher Joe Louis as a Catcher in the ring beating opponents to the ground, which before was going on against the referee.
15 London: Race the aft of the universities of Oxford rowing Oxford-Cambridge and Cambridge on the River Thames, accompanied by escort boat. Audience on the shore. Cambridge goes into the lead and WINS with 1 ¼ lengths.
16 Aintree: Grand National breakdown of new German newsreel 322/13: total viewers. Bookmakers To give signs. Among the spectators of the Russian Energy Minister, Malenkow and Gallery Elizabeth II., and Queen Mother Elizabeth. Start of 29 horses, of which only 9 to achieve the goal. Falls at the first obstacle. Reiterlose horses galoppierten in the field. Heavy falls, but without serious consequences. Leading horse crashes the last obstacle. Reiterlose horses run across and impede the following horses and riders. It leads down the stretch Devon Loch, the horse of the Queen. The hind legs SAG suddenly off the horse. Fall. The following horses pass. Jockey trying to get back on, but the horse's legs To give up. Jockey leads horse at the reins. Outsiders E.S.B wins with 10 lengths. Winning horse is surrounded. With blanket next to his owner.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Ammar, Tahar Ben; Elizabeth von England; Elisabeth II. von England; Kelly, Grace; Kohlhas; Magnani, Anna; Malenkow, Georgi; Ney; Pineau; Monaco von, Rainier; Amar, Tahar ben; Louis, Joe
Sachindex Wochenschauen; stamps; Books; Wrestling; Higher education; Industry; filmmaking; Leisure, recreation; Medals, awards, honors; Pacts; Political events; Rockets; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Rings; Rowing; Satellite; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Animals (except dogs); automotive engineering, automotive; automotive industry; Holiday; Engagement; Contracts; space; Welfare, aid agencies, care; Zoo, Wildlife Park; Fashion; Jobs; Agreement; Industrial; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 196/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: to the Saar camera: strong origin: Pathé Journal of Greek orphans camera: Essmann Adenauer holiday camera: basic Tunisia independence origin: Pathé journal rocket scientist + missile launch camera: Luppa origin: Gaumont cinema tax camera: basic colorful world: hats, reptile, horse show, old cars, preparations Monaco, Anna Magnani Oscar, Sofia Loren, Joe Louis origin: Polygoon, SEDI, Pathe news, Metro, Metro, Pathé journal, Arab. News, Metro, SEDI, GAUMONT, Metro sports rowing Oxford-Cambridge origin: Pathe news grand national origin: Pathe news final
Grace Kelly’s 90th Birthday (* November 12, 1929)
Her life seemed like a fairy tale, mythologized by her early death: a cult of worship surrounds Grace Kelly to this day.
The daughter of a respectable family discovers her passion for acting while still in school, where she stars in several plays. She goes on to study acting at the prestigious American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York and get her first paycheck from working as a model. After graduating she participates in several stage and film productions before making a breakthrough in 1952 with “High Noon” directed by Fred Zinneman. She goes on to make three films with Alfred Hitchcock: “Dial M for Murder”, “Rear Window” and “To Catch a Thief”. By her mid-twenties Grace Kelly is Hitchcock’s favourite aloof blonde heroine as well as one of America’s great character actresses. In 1955 she receives a Golden Globe and an Academy Award for best actress in a leading role for her performance in “The Country Girl”.
When she attends the Cannes Film Festival she meets Prince Rainier III of Monaco. They get married in 1956 and have three children. With a heavy heart Princess Grace Patricia of Monaco, her new official name, gives up her acting career. From now on she only performs her representative duties as a princess. When Hitchcock offers her the leading role in “Marnie” six years after her glamorous wedding she first accepts but then has to withdraw due to the pressure from the public of the principality of Monaco, which leaves her extremely disappointed.
Shortly before her 53rd birthday she dies in the aftermath of a car accident, the details of which have never been entirely solved.