Welt im Bild 198/1956 11.04.1956
1st London: 7th anniversary of NATO NATO commander-in-Chief Sir Richard Gale welcomes Prime Minister Steinhoff in the Gallery to the big parade of NATO. Onslaught of the armies of Belgium, Canada, German band, Holland, England.
02. Israel: Told in the Gaza area of Dag Hammerskjöld, half close, running after a unanimous vote in the UN Armistice Commission in the border area. Israeli residents to leave their homes after the shooting incident. Bullet holes and confusion damage to the houses.
03. England: Departure of the Russian Energy Minister, Malenkov in the new Russian transport Jet TU 104 breakdown from new German newsreels 324/4: carriage way at the airfield. Malenkov goodbye at the airport and goes up stairs of the Jets-giants. Embrace of aircraft door. TU 104 rolls to start.
04. Madrid: State visit of the Sultan of Morocco Ben Jussef breakdown of new German newsreel 324/2: Sultan Ben Jussef in aircraft. Madrid airport waits for President Franco and welcomes Ben Jussef after arrival. Drive through the city standing accompanied in an open car, from the Moorish guard on horseback. Road and balconies of full of people. Franco, gives Ben Jussef order in Palace and recognizing the independence of Morocco.
05. Munich: Hapsburg wedding: Archduke Ferdinand of Austria married the 19 year-old Countess Helen to Törring Jettenbach Castle Seefeld near Munich. Car priority of score. Onlookers. Arrival of the bride and groom.
06. Hamburg: Arrival of Olympic spring riders from the United States aircraft rolls out. A Winker. Fritz Thiedemann welcomes the captain of the American show jumper. Horses are out of the plane and running trolley. Interested in watching Sheepdog.
07. Berlin: International dog show demonstration by police dogs. Dogs jump over high obstacles. Dog passes in addition to the obstacle. Battle of the dogs on the man. Demonstration of the breed: Saint Bernard, Bobtail, poodle, Afghan Hound, pug. In cages makes cute Terrier, Spitz. Dachshund with wreath, Dane is awarded. Chiuahua in cylinder.
08th Mannheim: Germany - Finland weightlifting breakdown from new German newsreels 324/12 4:3: audience clapping, half-close. Weight lifters bench-press weights. Futile attempts. Judges table. All attempts at the triathlon succeed Oswald Junke, lightweight. Mäkinen / Finland levers 417,5 kg and WINS with the same performance, but higher body weight before Theo Aaldering. Recording Theo Aaldering from below with the press.
09 Paris: artistic gymnastics tournament of the Nations Turner on the pommel horse and parallel bars. OTA / Japan turns on the horizontal bar and has topped the points classification. Jochen Blume / Germany, WINS on the rings, and is overall winner of the tournament.
10 Dortmund: Borussia Dortmund - Schalke 04 0-2 game scenes. Foul on striker. In the 17th minute, Kloth shoots 1-0 for Schalke. Viewers standing and sitting screen. Kandi scoring 2:0. The attacks of Borussia Dortmund now fail in defense. Viewers cuts close to half of men. Stadium sold out. Foul brings penalty for Borussia Dortmund, who fired past the gate. Viewers rips hat from his head.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Aaldering, Theo ; Blume, Jochen ; Ferdinand von Österreich ; Gale, Richard ; Hammarskjöld, Dag ; Törring Jettenbach zu, Helen ; Jussef, Mohammed Ben ; Malenkow, Georgi ; Mohammed V. von Marokko ; Steinhoff, Fritz ; Törring-Jettenbach zu, Helen ; Junke, Oswald ; Klodt, Berni ; Mäkinen ; Ota ; Thiedemann, Fritz ; Franco, Carmen
Berlin ; United States ; Madrid ; England ; Hamburg ; Düsseldorf ; Munich ; Israel ; London ; Dortmund ; Mannheim ; Paris ; New York
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Higher education ; Football ; Medals, awards, honors ; Parades ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; Gymnastics ; Unrest ; hotspots ; Engagement ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; NATO ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; weight lifting ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 198/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Nato-parade camera: reason, Essmann Israel incidents + Dag Hammerskjöld camera: Woskowitz Malenkov in London origin: Pathe News Ben Yousseff in Spain origin: No.-do princely wedding in Munich camera: Rau, Hafner arrival of US horses camera: Luppa, Seib dog show camera: Pahl sport weight lifting camera: strong gymnastics in Paris origin: Gaumont football: 04/Borussia Dortmund Schalke camera: Basic, Essmann final
Have you seen these gems?
Bayramfest im Mohamedaner-Gefangenenlager Halbmond und Weinbergslager zu Wünsdorf bei Zossen
Ein im Mittelpunkte des Interesses stehendes Gebäude: Die Reichsbank in Berlin
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 114/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 431/1958
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 762/1964